Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 pm

He gave a broken up laugh and lent further in ever so slightly towards her, his eyes meeting hers, the green firey colour blazing and flickering warmingly at the corner of his eye, he smiled abit and kept his focus on her, the Blue in her eye staining his ming electric blue. (sss)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:49 pm

She smiled a little her eyes easily peirced through hsi as if searching his depths but she was entranced with his leaning a little closer as well and reached a hand forward tucking bits of hair away from hsi eye without realising what she was doing and quickly pulled back a little mebarassed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Jason laughed "why you embarrased?" he laughed, doing the same to Leotie, tucking her hair out the way of her other eye, revealing that eye's brightness, he laughed again, he was alittle nervous too, but remained leant forward.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:01 pm

"I-I don't know" she saidas he tucked bits of hair back feeling rather nervos suddenly she lost her words completely and just loked back into his eyes breifly.(sss)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Jason smiled and shook his head quickly, his black hair blowing in the air when he shook his head lightly, Blossom looked like she was peacefully sleeping, so did Snoopy, he looked back and forth at them, laughing at Snoopy's loud, heavy snorts and whimmpers that sliped out his mouth each breath he took.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Leotie laughed a little at them both "How funny" she said "Jason, maybe you should come hang out with me and my freinds sometime when your not busy, we usually do surfing during the day" she said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:32 am

"yeah! I can surf, I like surfing, my dog likes the beach too, he likes to anything really, so do I, aslong as it keeps me occupied!" he laughed, Snoopy opened his mouth every so often, letting out little whinny woofs that sounded like a train. (sss again!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:44 am

Leotie laughed a little "Ok then, maybe you should bring two of your freinds as well so it's not just one guy and three girls" she laughed "WHen are you free then?" she said having to retie her hair up again since bits were getting in her way again "Also we can bring the dogs and Blossom will have someone to tackle" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 pm

"I'm free tomorrow, after I've fed and trained for half an hour with star" he said, running his hand through his hair gel spiked hair, he always ran his fingers through his hair, he had done it since his first year of 5th grade, his eyes settling on Snoopy "And I can bring Snoopy with me, he LOVES the beach, and I mean ADORES the beach, he loves swiming in the sea for some odd reason." he said, looking at Blossom in her basket.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:25 pm

She smiled a little "Cool, I'm guessing about 12 then, I ahve to go to the stables anyway need to practise with Thorn" she said "So 12 at the beach, Kelly tell Missy" she shouted over ehr shoulder and Kelly smiled and nodded "sure thing she'll gladly come" said Kelly looking to the two of them with a slight smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 am

Jason nodded and smiled, he pulled out his phone and texted Peter and Lee saying "Come 2 beach 2morrow at 12:00' he had a near obbsesion with his phone, One of his work friends he was at next to before accidently dropped his dogs leash, allowing the large golden Labrador to run up to him and jump up onto the bar, yipping and whinning, Jason rolled his eyes and sighed, pulling the dog of the bar and back to his owner "Stupid doogy ain't ya!" he laughed, ruffling the dogs cheeks.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:29 am

"Leo, back to work" shouted the boss and she put the headphones down and turned "ok, ok.." she said and helped Kelly with a large order. HWen the night had ended Leotie and Kelly were both exhusted and finished cleaning up everything before checking no one was inside before locking up walking back home together.
Leotie didn't wake until about 10 am and groaned a little heading to the stables and looking after Thorn before a one hour training session having asked Kelly to pick up Blossom and her stuff since she'd have to head straight to the beach. Kelly pulled up dropping ehr stuff off "Thanks a lot" she said and changed quickly before she jogged there after putting Thorn back in her stall. "Made it in time" "Your late Leo... I woke up an hour late and I had to practice" she said frowning
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:55 am

Jason resumed the nights talk with the director before heading home and falling asleep on the sofa, he awoke early the next day and got Snoopy ready for the beach, he got changed in his horse riding gear, and brought his swimmimng gear and went down to the stables with Snoopy, he did a courbette, a capriole, a Pasade and a On the forehand, before getting a lift with his mates and their dogs to the beach, they ran onto the sand like headless chickens, Snoopy's tounge flying out behind him, slobber flying everywhere.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 am

Leotie and the other girls were wearing their usual beach clothes Missy wore her two piece as did Kelly and Leo wore one under a t-shirt and shorts for now her surfboard dug into the sand and Blossom jumping around seeing Snoopy she tackled him growling playfully and they all looked towards them "Hey, over here" shouted Missy as she waved with Kelly as Leo was already paddling out getting board waiting.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:13 am

Jason turned his head to a familiar voice "Hey" he shouted, running over to the water, placing his board on the water, Snoopy let out a playful growl and resumed tackling Blossom, He was interupted when Jason Whistled Snoopy over, he tackled her once more and ran over to him. Jason patted the end of the surf board and climbed on, starting to paddle in, Snoopy barked to him and just managed to jump onto the end of the board, standing on the Lime green surface steadily as Jason paddled into the sea.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:16 am

Leotie sat up on her board breifly looking out before smirking a little nad paddling out further and waiting a littl before she caught a barrel wave and trailed her hand along it as the tunnel it created colasped behind her. Blossom waited for Leotie to get back before jumping on her owners black and white surf board yipping happily "Ok, ok...Missy, going to stop sunbathing you'll get burnt" she shouted and didn't get a response and Kelly looked to ehr shaking ehr head before she fell back off he rboard with Blossom form a sudden wave and both ehr and Blossom swam back up climing over Leotie to get back on the board.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:28 am

Jason saw a massive wave heading his way, crouching down to his dog, he said to Snoopy "what ever you do, do not rock the board!", The wave approached them and he rode right through the tunnel, he ran his hand along the silky feeling water as Snoopy licked the water ofrom the wave, A wave heading in the other direction Collided with the wave he was in, catapulting him and Snoopy up into the air, Snoopy yelping and Barking, Jason was screaming as he fell to the ocean, He managed to find Snoopy and grabbed his collar, he dragged him back to the surf board before climbing back on again, shaking his head.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 am

Leotie and Blossom looked to the two of them and whistled "Now that is what you call a wipe out" she said and Blossom barked as Leotie climbed back onto her board and paddled towards him "You ok?" she asked Blossom sitting infront of her and wagging her tail happily licking Jason's face in gretting still making Leotie laugh.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:44 am

"Yeah, I'm not to good at riding waves!" he said, patting Blossoms head, Snoopy barked to blossom playfully, trying to bat her ear with his large hazel brown paw, His green eyes widening at the sight of the wave that toppled them over as the wave collapsed on the shore. Jason saw the huge wave behind them fall to the shore "wow, that was quite a big wave that I attempted, thats possibly why I wiped out..." he said, still watching the spot where the wave fell.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 am

"Yeah propbably" she said toppling over off her board again and swam back up with Blossom "Now that is what you call a big wave" she laughed and rustled her hair laughing folding ehr arms on her board as Blossom batted Snoopy#s ears "I think they both get along very well huh? Ah wait, Missy.." she turned adn sighed as Missy was already being talked to by her older sister "Shesh, Missy stop with the flirting... and no flirting with Jason especailly" said Kelly with a smirk on ehr lips.
Leotie looked over suspecting something before turning back "How long have you lived around here anyway?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:59 am

"Not that long, I used to live in California, But I moved out of my parent's house about 2 years ago, Snoopy came with me, I've had Snoopy since he was a pup. When I found him tied up to a streetlight post and all, But I have been at the stables for a fair 6 years now." he said, the water in his hair was disappearing as the sun slowly evaporated it up.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:04 am

"Cool, I'v ebeen around here for as long as I cna remeber" I said smiling a little happily and rustled my hair "and I know that stpry, you've told me it before rember?" she said tapping his nose playfully. "Kelly said she's doing BBQ later on since me and her have a day off today anyway" looking to the beach she saw Kelly waving to them. "come on, I'll race you back, last one back is the first one to have to particpate in the dares later on" she laughed and pulling herself onto her board bLossom yipped as she caught a wave and slowly stood up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:06 am

Jason Nodded playfully, paddling behind her, trying to get in front, at the wave he stood up and tried to make the most of this one, he laughed as he surfed through the tunnel, the wind ruffling Snoopy's fur, when he came out the other side he was neck and neck with Snoopy gently pressed his back paw on the water, his paw spraying sea water in The dog's face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 am

Catching the next wave to get on shore Blossom yipped standing on the front of her board and she angled her board and splashed hims sticking her tongue out and Kelly adn Missy watched a little thinking up dares for their game later on. Leotie and Blossom quickly took the lead again and falling her a crouch as they got to the shore she picked up her board and Blossom jumped off swiftly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Jason reached the shore, his green board sliding on the sand, He then jumped off and followed Leotie, walking to where Kelly and Missy were, Snoopy starting to playfully tackle and play with Blossom, shaking his sea salty coat, getting dry in the last few rays of sun, Jason laughed at Snoopy, watching him run in circles around Blossom wildly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next