Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 am

"Fair enough, theres a dart board and snooker table in hereif they want to play something" she said Blosssom who had found her way from behind the bar wanted to play with Snoopy. Leotie quickly went over and picked her up "Shesh, hope Kelly gets a dog you cna play with soon" she laughed "sorry, oh, this is Blossom the husky puppy I told you about"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 am

Snoopy saw the little husky come over and got up to his feet and waved his bottom playfully "awww, I like huskys, I think you've already met my dog before, he's under there, the one who is stupidly waving his bottom in the air" he said rolling his eyes and pushing the dogs rear end back into its normal state again, the playfull and fun look remaining in Snoopy's eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 pm

"Yeah, i've met snoopy but Blossom here is a right handful" She said laughing a little having to put her down and told her to go back behind the ocunter "Leo, a hand" Sorry, i have to go there are your drink" she said handing them out before she went back and ehlped with other orders at the bar.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Jason smiled "I'll let you resume your duties" he said before walking back to the table, he felt lots of dogs noses sniffing his feet, he laughed and sat down, he secretly pulled the lemon out of his coke and gave it to Snoopy, sSnoopy weirdly liked lemons, he watched the dog lick it little by little, he laughed before The lead director cleared his throat "Congratultions all on the new jobs" he raised his glass "Cheers" he said briefly, the others including Jason all raised there glasses and clanged them together all saying "cheers".
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

"Talk to you later then" she siad before helping Kelly out. After alittle bit Leotie was back on usic typing in random tunes helping with washing the glasses and stuff as well as sorting out drinks.
Bloosom ahd fallen asleep in her backet and yipped a little kicking in her sleep aking Kelly and Leotie laugh.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:46 am

Jason and the others started to talk about the new job "will we have to use other dogs?" Jason said halfway through the talk, the Director laughed "of course not! use your own dogs for it!" he laughed "phew, thats good" he said, watching Snoopy's face screw up when he licked the lemon. He couldn't help but laugh!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 am

Leotie looked up breifly chacking on Kelly before she got an order tying in one last song for the meanwhile she gave them their drink and looked ot Kelly who was having problems with a customer and went over "excuse me anything we can help you with?" "she says I'm too drunk for another drink" he slured "Then go to another bar Ican't even make out what you are saying"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 am

Jason was talking to the person next tp him when he heard a slurred voice from behind him "And who are you....?" A drunken man said from behind him "you have no right to know" Jason firmly said, resuming his drink and chatting to the person next to him again, there was LOADS of drunken people at this bar, but that was normal really.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 am

Kelly left the drunken man to Leotie knowing what she could be like and boy was she feirce. walking rom behind the bar she crossed her arms simply "Leave, now" she said "why should I?" "Because if you don't I'll drag you out, end of now out" she said. Blossom snarled at the man standing in front of her owner before Leotie rolled her eyes and dragged the man out and closed the bar door behind her kicking him out on the streets before she went back picking Blossom up and tugged her ear playfully "good girl..." she said "I'll treat you later" Blossom yippe dhappily she was being trained to help at the bar as well to scare of the drunks and was easily picking it up too.
Kelly saw Jason at the bar "what are you doing ehre again here to see your little crush?" she laughed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 pm

"Crush? what? oh, you mean leotie? oh no, she's not my crush, I'm here because I've just passed my job application." Jason said, his face turning a burning fiery red with embarrasment, he saw all eight of the dogs behind him licking the lemon and seeing their faces funnily screw up from the sourness of the zesty yellow lemon.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 pm

"Aww, then why isyour face turning bright red, embarassed" "Kell,y I know what your up to and give me ahand I have 8 cokes, 3 beers and 2 oranges juices atleast get some of them..." stopping she turned seeing a bright red Jason "Hey, why is your face red?" she asked curiously. Blossom who had escaped once more scampered over between teh police dogs and licked it quite happily before her face screwed up a little at the sourness and nibbled at the lemon skin instead.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 pm

"urrrr, its very ummmmmm.....warm! thats it! its very warm!" he laughed, pretending to flap his T-shirt with his hands and looking at Blossom eating the lemon "urrrr, is she supposed to be out?" he laugghed, watching the poor dog's face screw up, making him laugh. Snoopy looked at the young pup and gave a sorta yip bark to the youngen, in a way of saying 'its very sour. be careful'
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Kelly and Leotie looked to each other with leotie's hands crossed voer her chest and then looked up "Blossom..." she said and ended up having to picked her up form under the table "Sorry, she escaped again" she said a little sheepishly before heading back and putting her in her in her basket "thanks for telling me, she could've got hurt with all these drunks tumbling about all over the place" she saidtucking a bit of stray hair back from her face. "and why were you really so red, it isn't warm in here at all" she said with a light smirk on ehr lips
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:35 pm

"Your welcome." he said, his face turned from red eventually back to pale "who knows why, maybe because I'm just.....I don't know, weird?" he said, waving his arms around franticly in the air, he turned to look back at the director who's beady green eyes were glaring into space blankly, Jason just smiled and waved a hand infront of his face, the director shook himself out of it and smiled back at him "strange man" he said quietly to himself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:39 pm

kaughing a little when he turned pale and just shook her head "never mind" she said seeing him wave a hand in front of hte director's eyes. Kelly tugged Leotie's ponytail making her turn "come on, no teasing" "And I was having so much fun" she said back only playing a little before she helped with the drinks. Blossom stayed asleep for most of the night and Leotie went back on music speaking over the microphone "We are now accepting music requests...bring them up to the counter and my lovely assistant Kelly will take them from you" she said with a slight smirk and Kelly glared at ehr making her laugh a little.
A few music requests came in and she typed them up listening to them through the computer which was also connected to the speakers set up around the bar.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 am

Jason sighed and ushered the guys and one lone girl trainee over, the girl was at the front of the crowd, her long beautiful blonde hair was neatly tied back into a ponytail which hung loose over her shoulder "what different songs have you got?" she asked, her light and soft voice echoing around her, her hazel, alomost red coloured eyes gleaming in the light which surrounded the bar.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

"We have anything really, if I can find the song then I'll play it but we are using the internet here" she said looking up to her with eyes too bright as usual. She re tied her hair up in a ponytail the computer in front of her playing the last tune on her request list. "So, any requests?" she asked. A music site up in front of her and she could usually find any song on it. Kelly shouted over "Leo, what have you done this time" she laughed "Very funny!" she shouted back pulling her headphones down to listen as they rested around her neck as she waited.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"hmmmmmm..... do you happen to have 'Make you feel my love' by Adele?" the young looking girl said, she loved that song as her boyfriend sings it to her almost every night, all the other guys rolled their eyes apart from Jason, who looked at the girl quietly ad sighed, he knew that her and her boyfriend had split up recently "Ohhhhhh......you and you ex...." he saighed once again.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Leotie looked to them hearing the sigh she shook her head and typed it in on the computer and it began playing. She leaned back in her chair with on of the head phones over her ears to listen to it, it wasn't her favourite type of music but it was the request she got. "What's your name then?" she asked the young girl as she leaned back in her chair fiddling with her key pendant.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm

"me? oh, Helena, I'm the youngest trainee here, i'm 17 and the oldest is 26." she said, lightly plaiting her hair into a long twisted plait that ran up her golden blonde hair, Jason sighed yet again, this really wasn't his type of music, he nudged her with his elbow "hey, you really like this musi-" he was cut off by Helena "yes, it actually has a beat to it rather than your stupid little rhymes" she giggled, nudging him back in the ribs.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:08 pm

"9 year range huh?" she said giving a whistled "Nice to meet you I'm Leotie and behind me is Kelly" she said and soon had to type in another song as she waited for requests.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Helena nodded and walked back to the table with the others, but Jason stayed behind "Nice dog, Is she a husky, She looks like one" he said, giving an amazed whistle. Hearing the whistle, Snoopy gave a excited bark and ran to his feet, he slobbered and sniffed Jason's black polished shoes, the plaited rope laces that enterwinded each other now drenched in the saliva that hung from his dogs mouth,
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Looking up to him she nodded "Yep, pure siberian husky... and a little troublemaker as well" she said laughing a little as she looked over the counter standing up and folding her arms on the other side of the counter she heard snoopy coming over and laughed "You might need some slobber proof shoes at this rate" she laughed. Blossom still asleep in her basket jerked in her sleep making her laugh even more as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm

"I know for a fact he is'nt rabid, but he is hungry almost all the time and I give him more than he needs to eat a day! maybe its 'cause he's hungry alot!" he laughed, pushing his dogs head away "I like your eyes ya know, they're.....bright..." he said, gazing deep into the electric blue in her eye "very bright..." he murmerd quitely to himself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:24 pm

She laughed a little and blushed a little not used to compliments at all and shifted slightly "T-hanks" she stuttered and looked up as he gazed deep into her electirc blue eyes and smiled slightly looking back into his much darker eyes "So soft...." she whispered slightly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next