Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 am

They trailed along behind and she troted up a little to help the kids crossing the river and smiled a little watching them before she troted behind a little letting them go in front once mroe for the rest of the ride.. Sighing afterwards when they got back she had to ruch back to the bar to finish off her shift until a certain time knowing they'd cut her pay as well. She frowned a little and pulled her hat off before putting the tack away and calling her boss asking for a lift back before she gave Thorn a quick brush before she left once more and then stopped going to jason "Were you the guy with the dog earlier?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:33 pm

North star jumped the river and they were soon back at the stable, he lead North Star (I'm gonna call the horse star from now on) to the mustangs stable and walked him in, he untacked him and put away the tack, he heard her talking and looked back over the stall door "If your on about the German Shepered then yes." he said, handing Star a slice of a rosey red apple.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:23 pm

"You were also at the bar as well" she said quickly recalling things "So who are you exactly" she asked as Thorn nipped at her shoulder and she looked to her the unquie electric blue eye looking at him waiting for an answer "I'm Leotie, Leo for short..." she said putting a hand out to shake as she waited
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am

"I'm Jason, my friends call me Jason though" he said as he saw her electric blue eyes "your.....your eyes.....there a little bright...." he said as he shook her hand, his horse thrusted his nose into Jason's back sending him hurling to the door of the stall, he hit North Star on the nose slightly "You cheeky mustang...sorry bout that, its just North star, he's a pain in the butt, but he is still my horse..." he said as he patted Star's neck.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 am

Sheraised an eyebrow slightly as he talked shaking her hand "Nice to meet you Jason, I get that a lot and no I'm not wearing contact, I was born this way so people do remember me" she said flicking her ponytail back over her shoulder "I have a mustang as well, Thorn cheeky little mare as well" she laughed hearing Thorn whinny at her name.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:37 am

Jason laughed "soooo, you come to the stables regularly?" he asked, putting on Northstar's halter and cliping on a green Halter with yellow and gold stars on. It matched his halter. "I'm just going to take North Star out into the pasture, the fatty needs to lose some weight!" he said, patting Star's belly. North star whinnied and nipped him slightly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

"I come when I can" I said and looked back to Thorn. "Sorry, I really need to get back to my shift at the bar... I'll see you around then and try not to be late" she said to him before seh took Thorn out to the feild and stroekd ehr a little before she went back to her other job serving at the bar compeltely exhusted at the end of the ngiht.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:18 am

"okay, see you tommorrow possibly..." he said as he walked into the field with Star, he patted him and walked to a rock which accended to a flat piece of stone, he walked up it, his horse following, he sat on the smooth, flat rock which had a steep cliff (not as big as a cliff) at the edge, his horse came and lead down Paralell to him. He caught about 7 fireflys in a jar, enough to fill the darkness around them, and watched the stars with his horse.....it was so quiet.......so peaceful.....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 am

When the morning did come Leotie remained mostly in bed exhusted until she gronaed waking up she had to go take care of Thorn before hand and walked up to the stables yawning she rustled her hair and tended to Thorn giving her her breakfast and a quick brush down before she took care of her tack after bringing Thorn in.
She gave a light sigh hearing her mobile she checked the text ' Surfing this afternoon, don't forget Leo...some guys are coming as well thanks to Missy' said the text. She graoned "Oh great she went and invited random guys again." she said and pushed herself up from leaning against the stable door.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 am

Jason woke up leaning on Star, the horses breathing pattern must had made him fall asleep there! she squinted a few times to see where he was, he rolled over and looked where he was "oh, great, this happened last time..." he said, he grabbed hold of Star's lead rope and walked to the horses stall sleepily, his eyes where bagy and black and he had a pale white face, he got Star some diet food topped with carrots and took a bite out of a carrot himself, he looked like he was a zombie.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 am

She turned from brushing Thorn as she heard another horse coming in " Wow, you look like a Zombie slept with the horses?" she asked laughing a little. "A few more cuts and bruises and it'd be perfect for halloween" she joked rustling her hair a little as she crossed her arms on Thorn's stable door watching him as he took Star to his stall.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:11 pm

"I must have fallen asleep during the night, it was freezing outside..." he said as he pulled out his phone "So..... you going anywhere cool today? I gotta go to my other job at the police dog academy training my german shepered tonight at 7:00pm till 8:00pm..." he said as he tied his trainer lace, he ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

"Suring in the afternoon" She answered "with a group of strangers Missy has invited along" she said not sounding very happy about her inviting strnagers recalling what happened last time. She re-tied her hair in a pony tail flicking it back over her shoulder o rested neatly down herback. "What about you?" she asked "and encase you haven't noticed it's morning, so it's Am" she said tugging her horses forlock playfully who responded by tugging on her ponytail.
Missy was Kelly's sister so she tagged along sometimes but she always brought guys with her in which Leotie wasn't too kean about since she always got "so your a girl" due to the fact they called her Leo. She gave a light sigh and tugged a bit of her stray hair before pulling it back behind her ear tucking it back
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 pm

"I might have a party tonight, I'm inviting quite alot of people....you can tag along if you want...." he said as he wiped his hands down his face, hixs eyes suddenly showed their natural colour of a brightish turquiose colour, he pressed a few buttons on his phone and it started to play some of his favourite music on a loop, it was very rare that he had partys
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

"I'll see how I feel, I don'thave any shifts tonight so I'd be able to come" she said "and you said my eyes were to bright coudl say the same for yours" she said pointing out they were a rather bright colour as well. Thorn snorted behind her giving a playful buck as she walked out to fill up the water bucket thinking a little "Where is it?" she asked. Knowing if it was at someone's house Kelly or Missy would know where it was.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:57 pm

(is she talking about where the party is?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 pm

(yes)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 pm

"the partys at my house, number 13 Hassal drive, if you can't find it then just tell me and maybe I can come and pick you up" he said as he gently brushed awat some flys that were annoyingly buzzing around Star's eye, he ran to a little box and pulled out about 15 green ribbons with yellow and gold stars - they matched Star's halter and lead rope and saddle blanket - he entered Star's stall and put the ribbons on a dirty shelf, he picked up one and started to get a small selection of North Star's mane and plaited it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 pm

"Hmm ok then, no too far from where I live" she muttered and put a fly mask onto Thorn who had a grey halter and lead rope. after doing a few more things she had to leave so she wasn't late getting back to her house she picked up her surfboard and costume before Kelly picked her up and they went to the beach. leotie smiled a little chaning into her two peice and stuck her tongue out palyfully at Kelly who pulled her hair and they btoh laughed putting some music on before Leotie quickly retreated to the waves when she saw Missy and the guys she had invited.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Soon Jason was done and put on Star's matching blanket, he walked him into the field and went home, it was early morning so he went home, had some breakfast and went to bed for an hour. He woke up later and started to make dinner, he got some wet dog food in a dig dish and mashed it up for his dog to eat and got a packet of crisps and sat on the sofa, he put the TV on and turned it over to the news chanell, the reporter was on the beach, in the background looked like a familiar girl with electric blue eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Leotie tried to stay away from the camera but listened to what the lady was saying since it could be inportant letting her surfboard into the sand and sitting on her towel letting Missy chat up the guys if she wanted lying back not bothered at all as long as she wasn't bothered by any of them and when she was she just looked at them hearing their flirt and then kicking sand in their eyes pretty annoyed

(fail...sorry)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Jason sank down into the leather sofa and watched what the woman was saying, a bright headline was blinking across the screen, yet he couldn't read it as the almost white daytime was shining on the TV screen, making it too bright, he quickly closed the blinds of the conserventry but he had missed the headline, he patted his Dog's head and it jumped onto the sofa.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm

The newreported jumped when she felt a little husky pupon her legs and hearing it back wanting to play she tried shooing it away before Leotie had to come and pick her up stunned a little by her very bright eyes she quickly just went back and played with the little pup. Once evening did come she headed home and jsut rested having a nap before she decided whether to go to the party or not hoping he wouldn't midn that se had asked Kelly alone though.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Jason's dog ran up to the TV screen when the husky pup appeared on the screen, the dog barked and howled, then sat infront of it watching it, Jason shooed the dog back to eating its food, later on, he set out some party food on a fancy table, when Peter and Lee showed up "already! its abit early!" he said, shocked by them running through the door "we came to help" Lee said, Jason looked at the conservantry "could you go and spray lots of silly string and confetii in there, I'll put some music on the TV. They ran into the Conservantry and started spraying aerosol cans everywhere, whilst Jason put on the music channel on TV.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 pm

When it got later Leotie had found his house and knocked on the door with Kelly standing behind her. Leotie wore torn black jeans and a white shirt with her usual silver key pendant around her neck and tied her hair up loosly "Going to let us in jason" she said having one eye closed when the door oepned and they were let inside seeing a group of people already here Leotie shrugged not really midning and just looked around seeing fi there was anyone she knew here apart from Jason adn Kelly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next