Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 9 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 pm

"Hmmm, depends on what timeI wake up" she said rustleing her hair a little thinking "Usally around 8 maybe 9" she said thinking as she felt him squeezed her tangled fingers.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 9 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 pm

"me too, Snoopy normally wakes me up with a good licking...." he sighed, watching some waves hitting the beach, the waves chantting a rythum
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:19 pm

"Must be fun Blossom usually just sleep in reguardless" she laughed a little and looked up to the slowly closing dawn as the last parts of the sky darkned to their midnight state.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 pm

"well......" he whistled, he didn't know what to say and it was a awrkward moment, followed by a awkwrard sielence ....................................
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:43 pm

After a little while she spoke up "Maybe we should head back soon we bothhave to go to the stables soon" she nodded.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 pm

"yeah, I gotta get some shut eye for my first shiftm tommorow evening too" he said, picking the blanket back off the floor.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:55 pm

She smiled a little and picked a path down slipping her hand from under his and made sure he was ok... "You ok?" she asked him and Blossom barked in greeting wagging ehr tail...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"yeah, yeah, are you?" he said, looking at her with big puppy dog eyes for no reason.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:14 pm

"Yes I;m fine.. now what are those eyes for mister" she asked laughing a little

(I g2g bye bye)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:20 pm

"I'm a big eyed freak!" he laughed, blinking a few times, calling Snoopy with a whistle and a click-click noise
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:37 pm

(I'm going to skip a little to the comp... I got an idea...wooo!)

A few days later at the competition the barrel racing a dressage were close although they were both wearing difffernt types of clothes and also their horses were wearing different gear. Leotie wore a cowboy hat which ahd a bit of dust on it a red and white checkered shirt and a pair of jeans with brown boots. Her black mustang mare Thorn wore a western saddle and bridle bucking playfully as they waited the events had changed positions so her's was about an hour after his and was close by so decided she might as well watch him Kelly and Missy had also come along as par usual to watch Leotie...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:56 am

(i'm going to change the way I right, instead of saying 'He or Jason' I'm gonna say 'I')
Jason~
I was in the preaporation stalls, tying beautiful gold and green bows into his long, flowing mane. I gently placed a gold and green saddle rug on his back and then I placed a freshly polished, pure leather saddle on the rug. I quickly brushed him down and got a pure leather bridle, it also had gold and green ribbons interwinded in it. The stalls were giant, about one tenth of the whole Preperation stalls place (quite big). I was wearing some black pants, a white top and a navy blue blazer. Don't forget the specially made 'gold and green' cap. I lead North star to the main gate where they both played pateintly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am

Leotie smiled a little and waited until he name was called in order to present the routine infront of the judges and waited pateintly watching. Thorn was in ehr preperation stall for the barrel racing bobbing her head. Thye watched the routine and watched the judges a little seeing them chattering to each other every now and then during the performance
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 am

(whose comp is it now?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 am

(Jasons at the momment and then its Leotie's...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:10 am

(right, okiee dokee...)
Jason~
I Quickly adjusted a bow in North star's mane then walked in. I lead North Star to the centre and mounted him, I huffed and placed my hand behind Star and bowed my head, this was called a 'salute' I walked into the large track and squeezed my right leg against his belly and he started to move into a extended walk, stretching his legs out far, I squeezed the reins and he stopped. I moved Star into a collected trot, which was a very bouncy trot.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11 am

Leotie, Kelly and Missy all watched with great attention and Kelly had a slight smile on her face knowing what Leotie was up to which admitly seemed a little out of character for the barrell racer. Tiping her hat back a little as she watched glad the times had changed now.
the judged watched the routine with great concentration picking up easily on any small mistakes as they watched.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 am

Jason~
I looked up and closed my eyes as I huffed. I got my whip and tapped his front legs, he reared up but remained reared, I patted his thigh and he bounced, performing a levade.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 am

Leotie snuck back at the end of the dressage and found him a little smirk on her lips as she walked up to him and Star. "How do you think you did?" she asked him...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Jason~
He also had a smile that matched hers "I think I did.....good, lets put it as good." I said, his head nodded as North Star still remained excited, he nipped me on the shoulder.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:29 pm

"Hmmyou did better than good right Star?" she said and suddenly tugged his head downa little giving him a peck on his lips quickly pulling away and heard a light giggle from missy when she saw the two of them as she walked past
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Jason stared for a moment as Star gave a unpaitent whinnie and nudged his forward with his hoof.
(sss)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 pm

She waved her hand in front of him "Star, Thorn I think his turned into a statue" Thorn whinnied behind her in a sort of laugh tugging playfully at her reins.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Star nodded slightly and head butted him, Jason shook his head and took off his hat. He walked star to his stall "here boy, youm go in here and get a rest. Have a carrot." Jason soothed. handing him the carrot and rubbing his velvet muzzle.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Thorn nickered a little and tugged on Leotie's hair a little "Ah, I haveto go, it's in a different arena to the dressage" she said smiling a little. After she left Missy went over "Aww, how sweet" she said knowing at least one of his freinds had seen it as well "Going to come watch?" asked Kelly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next