Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 7 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Leotie smirked adn looekd back at him "You lose Jason so your the one going first" she said sitkcing her tongue out playfully and Kelly and Missy laughed "Oh dear, the playful one is out" they laughed and she turned to them. Blossom watched snoopy and then tackled him barking adn wagging her tail.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 7 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Jason was hopeing that she would forget "huh? oh right, uhh what do I do?" he said blankly, staing gormlesly into space, pretending to not care, he always made a fool of himself at dares, the most embarrasing was in highschool he pretended to br a chicken running down a hall during GCSE tests, making funny little chicken like noises.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Kelly and missy dragger thre other two guys nd asked them to pick a dare while Leotie made sure he didn't hear a slight grin on ehr face though (sss)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Jason was shuffling around nervously on his feet, hoping it wasn't too risky and embarrasing, his dog looked up at him, a smiley look placed uon the slobbery wet face of Snoopy (sss)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:10 pm

(you can decide what his dare is.. I hae no ideas.. I lsot it..lol)
Kelly and the the other turned around with a smrik on their faces and Blossom yipped and Leotie looked to him "Hey don't be so nervous, we aren't going to make you do something to silly or embarassing" she said putting a hand on his shoulder to reassure him some. Kelly had a question though and looked to leotie "maybe we should paly spin the bottle instead after this of course.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 pm

(Running around the beach screaming I'm a chicken really loud?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm

(Ok cool)

"Run around the beach screaming I'm a chicken really loud" said Kelly... leotie tried not to alguh "Sorry, you can get me back later if you want but..." she laughed a little and tapped his shoulder "go on then" said Kelly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:05 pm

High School was the first thing that came into his mind, he cleared his throat and stood up, he walked to one end of the beach and took a deep breath, he started to run and scream "I am a chicken!!!Chicken chicken chicken!!!" he yelled as he ran past them, his beach clothes flying out behind him, Snoopy barked at him as he ran idioticly past them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 pm

They laughed a little and Leotie went over stoppign ehrself laughing "Ok, ok that's enough" she said and took him back "we're going to play another game now. spin the bottle or is there any game you want to suggest?" she asked looking back to him with a half smile as her freinds still laughed a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Jason stoped running and screaming "ok, Spin the bottle sounds good...." he said, walking back to Snoopy who ran up to him and jumping up at his face, starting to lick him mildly (sss)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Leotie laughed a little and they set the bottle down on a flat rock they had found and spun the bottle around landing on Lee and the girls all talked to each other and Leotie held a light smirk as did they all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Lee looked startled when the bottle landed on him, he tried to blow it onto Peter but it wouldn't budge an inch, he sighed and put his head in his palms, sighing and huffing to himself, Jason still had a slight smirk on his face, as did Peter.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:58 am

"Jason, Peter come over here and help us with what he ahs to do" said Missy dragging them over "Ok, boys any ideas?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am

(quick question,when is it gonna get o the love art? I'm not bothered, its just. Ya know, we've done 11 pages already, I can't post right now coz I'm being shoved off the computer by my mum, I'll reply later!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 pm

(I have no idea soon I think.... hmmI'll try to think of an idea for it to start....somehow....)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 am

(How bout, at the end of the night, they stay on the beach and ya know...... Laughing kissy kissy Laughing )
Jason shuffled over and whispered in Leotie's ear " Lee has always been afraid of water, so maybe we could push him in the sea water?" he said, pulling back from the whisper.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 am

(yeha, ok cool..lol)

Leotie smirked and nodded grabbing the two girls and guys and instructing them before theychucked Lee into the water Leotie crossing her arms over her chest leaning forward a little with a smirk moving bits of hair form ehr face as they all laughed a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Lee screamed as he was thrown into the water, he paddled ashore straight away, Spluttering and his eyes were wide, Jason started to laugh uncontrolably, Lee Frowned and pushed Jason over into the sand but Jason was still laughing slightly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Leotie, Missy and Kelly were all laughing as well Leotie covering her mouth withan arm over her waist as she laughed one eye opened still laughing and after a bit they calmed down a little but the smiles never left their faces.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Jason laughed as he spat the sand out his mouth "You-Y-You look funny Lee!" he laughed, sighing and giving a cheesy smirk. Lee grabbed his towel and wrapped it round him "You Bloody idiot!" he said, starting to laugh himself as he nudged Jason, his eyes still shocked from the thrill.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 pm

"C-Come one let's get back to playing" said Kelly still laughing... After a while they stayed until quite late and the Missy had began to sunbath with her sister "I'm to get surfing ebfore I loose the waves" she said standing up and picking up her surfboard before paddleing out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:06 pm

"Back atcha!" Jason called before running before her and Snoopy leaping onto the surf board and falling asleep on the back of it (sss)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 pm

"Hey" she said and paddled out swiftly Blossom jumping onto the front she paddled out quite deeo sitting up on her surfboard with ehr legs in the water watching the horizen for a god wave bobbing up and down with blossom pawing the water.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Jason smiled and took a breath of fresh, cold sunset air "Come on come on!" he muttered to himself as he waited for a wave. Snoopy warily opened one eye and breifly looked at Blossom before barking at her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Waiting a little longer she soon pushed herself to her feet and caught the next big wave tunneling through it with Blossom giving a howl of delight as Leotie ran her hand along the tunnel wave colaspeing behind her and then was soon back on shore about to paddle out again "Slow poke Jason!" she shouted to him and Blossom gave a loud bark.
"Leotie, me and Misssy are going to head back soon" said Kelly turning ehr friend around to face her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next