Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... - Page 4 Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Juliet turned, and looked at him. "Oh want to come join me? The water's cool... warm." she said and splashed gently swishing the water with her hands, moving the body fully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... - Page 4 Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Felix looked away, his face tinged pink. "Sure." He offered, not bothering to take of his jeans, as he didn't own anything else besides sweatshirts and more jeans.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Juliet looked at him and smiled as he joined her. She closed her eyes, bathing herself under the strong waterfall. She looked over at him, smiling with her purly whites. She then looked back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Felix slipped off his converse and socks, poking a toe gingerly into the water. Surprisingly, it was warmer than the air, and he stepped into it, going knee deep.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 am

Juliet looked at him and walked towards him. She smiled. "Glad you can join the party." she said and splashed him a bit, laughing. She then splashed him again and looked at him running into the deeper part of the water and started to swim.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:36 am

Felix jumped back as she splashed him, the water splattering over his chest and face. Frowning, he then hurried out, and climbed onto the large rock that was near the water. With a hoarse yell, he leaped off and plunged into the water. "CANNONBALL!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 am

Juliet smiled and screamed as he splashed and the force made a wave over her. She laughed and ran out quickly, water dripping off her kinda tan skin. She then jumped in nest landing in as well.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Felix plunged under the water, and surfaced, his hair sticking up wildly around his head. Dark eyes glittering, he ducked as she ran and jumped into the air.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4