Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... Empty Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Juliet's long and fairly curled hair swished out behind her as she slowly made her way downtown, jeans on, brown shirt on. Her long hair fell at least to half way her back beautiful and lush. The girl's frame was nice and skinny but strong her lips full and her eyes a silver/gray. She had tanned skin, slightly and had long legs. As in her wolf form; she was this very pretty brown wolf with a large 5x bigger frame than a wolf. She did not have orbs, but electric blue eyes that covered even her whites. She was blood-thirsty had that time, visious, devouring everything in her path. {Even pizza Very Happy}. She was also very wary and mean as a human. Her beauty was very seductive, but no, never not her personality. This girl was the alpha of a pack but it was a big pack. When she was gone in mornings, they were gone in colleges, middle school, elementry schools, or just a jobs. But since she was she was so loyal, but so visious everyone never talked back to a rule she said. They knew she wasn't afriad to have her own blood for dinner, her own meat to substain her. But she was also very sweet, she'd respect fair judgements, but not rude. She loved her packmates a bunch, they were family.

Juliet made her way into the shadows of an ally quickly, quietly and through the forest. She stopped and sighed, smelling the air and went into the forest slowly... she stopped and looked around. Everything was so quiet. Yet she didn't know. Maybe tonight was a day off for her. Usually her parents would sing a duo. But she guessed not. Sharpening her fangs, she'd guessed she'd go to that abandonded castle that everyone was scared to go to. She walked through a long trail of meadow that led to the castle. She stopped and knocked at the door. It opened slightly and she walked in, looking around. She walked up the stairs looking at all the things there.

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... Here_is_no_why_by_Pererix
Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... Business_is_good___by_lycena-d2zira4
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:22 pm

It was better this way, and Felix knew it. Sitting alone in the bleachers of the Gymasium, he watched as the seconds ticked by, one by one on the large clock hanging on the wall in front of him. Not a sound stirred, not a thing moved. Felix himself was dead quiet, and as still as a rock, his breathings not even seen. His long raven hair was spiked up around his head, his usual style. If you looked dead close at his lips, you could see that two tiny white points could be seen. But no one found that out unless he was kissing, or feeding. Soon, the vampire tired of the sport, knowing he couldn't wait here forever. Shifting, he stood, his wearing black jeans and an oversised black hoodie, with red converse. Nimbly leaping down onto the floor, his shoes squeeked slightly on the polished wood, and he shoved his hands deep into his pockets, throwing the hood over his head as he stepped through the doors and into the cold fall air. Colorful leaves clung deperatly to the tree's, clinging for thier dear life as the wind tried to rip them away. Felix knew what that felt like. Not that he felt like a leaf, but the concept was the same. The wind whistled overhead, and some of the leaves dislodged, fluttering dejectedly to the ground, falling softly on the concrete he was walking on. The chill breeze persisted in trying to make him cold, nipping away at his nose and cheeks, trying to get into his sweatshirt. Felix passed many old houses, walking down the street, not caring that he was triding on the yellow line in the middle. He wouldn't even care if he was hit by a car right now, maybe it would even be a releif. He could feel the air of cars whooshing past, and heard the swearing from thier drivers, but he didn't look up. Soon, he traveled to the side of the road, slumping down against the large trunk of an oak tree.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... Vampire-boy
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Juliet went down the long hall and tensed seeing stuff, and smelling the great and ugly smell; death. She hadn't even noticed that she was on four paws. She forced herself to change back, and walked over to the end of the room, looking in it. Old and dusty. she thought and looked at the things, mostly covered in spiderwebs and dust. She stopped and looked in a mirror that seemed to be glowing. "Wha..?" she asked quietly. Suddenly a heachache raced through Juliet's head making him moan and cling onto it. "Save him!"
"Save him! You are meant to protect him!"
Flashes of a guy went through her head as she saw him and screamed and kissing. She shook her head, the mind illusion dissolving and ran out of the room, suddenly seeing sprits. Downstairs, and out of there, the door shuting behind her. Stopping irrupetly she caught the scent of a vampire. She growled lifting her head to the oak tree. There was no use hiding because he'd smell her as well. Plus, she wasn't a fighter.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Felix's hair on the back of his neck rose insinctavley, and his head started upright, his blazing black eyes gazing into the eyes of a girl, standing not 5 feet away from him. The reeking smell of wolf made its way up his nostrils, and he narrowed his eyes, gazing through slits.
"What!?"
He snapped, his voice hostile. His hoodie hid most of his face, but he knew she could see it. Werewolves tended to have great vision, but so did vamps. He felt his fangs growing, sliding over his bottom lip, brilliantly white and glinting in the sunlight.
His hands clenched into fist's in his pocket, and he stiffened, his muscles taught as a whipcord and strong.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Jumping up, snarling, making herself transform into the big brown beast that feared even the half percent of creatures, she knocked him off the tree and onto the hard grasst plains snarling and looking at him seductive voice ringing in his ears. "What do you mean 'what?' your in the presence of a werewolf." she whispered. She looked at him eyes narrowing. The hoodie was now off, and she could catch his face long enough to see that, that was voice she saw in her head. Protect him protect him. She also caught the name: Felix. But did a vampire actually need protecting? She shook her head and kept snarling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Felix's breath left his lungs as he hit the ground harshly, and after regaining it, he frowned up at the wolf above him. Sure she was downright scary, but he pushed her away, his hand burying into her soft brown fur. Sliding out from underneith her, he stood up and dusted himself off, before crossing his arms over his chest and glaring down at her. "Eat me." It would be a surprise to hear, coming from a vampire, but his eyes gazed steadily into hers. "I know you want to. I know you want to kill me. So do it. I dare you." Felix offered no kind of resistance, standing there, ready to end his life.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Juliet snarled even lowered as she was pushed off him. She narrowed her eyes and then they widended when he accepted to end his life. She bent over, not even regretting to, just ready to substain vampire ice tonight but then the pounding in her head came again, making her moan in pain silently. "No, no stop." She lifted her head and shook it. "I-I can't." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"DO IT!" Felix commanded her, tilting his neck and nearing off his hoodie, so he was barechested, giving her the perfect kill bite on his neck. He bent to his knees, and gazed into her eyes.
"Kill me."
His voice was hard and unwavering. His black eyes glittered with an unknown emotion, and he threw his hands behind his back. He was defenceless right now, and he was ready for it all to end.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Juliet looked at him, hearing him ask and shook her head. "No, no." she growled and turned into a human once again she bent down and covered her voice her once ferious voice, turning into choked tears. "I can't," she whispered. "If I hurt you, it'll hurt me."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm

"No.." Felix narrowed his eyes."It needs to end." With that, his dark eyes saw an oncoming semi making its way down the road, picking up speed, and he bolted to his feet, pushing off and heading towards the road, then leaping into the path of the oncoming truck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Juliet watched him leave and heaved a sigh. She whipped away her tears and suddenly had a desperation to go after him. She wasn't going to listen to that desperation. Turning into a wolf, she curled up by the tree, his scent still lingered in the tree, and in the grass.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:25 pm

All Felix remembered was a sick, crunching sound, the grill of the semi, and the face of the stunned, horrified driver. Then there was blackness. A thick, fuzzy blackness that engulfed his very soul.

Is this it? Am I dead?

Is it finally over!?

Felix groaned inwardly. It wasn't. He knew it wasn't.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Juliet awoke to see she was not at the same place anymore. She was in the road, on her paws... running? Did she sleep walk? How exacly? She never did! She realized she was chasing a truck following that... vampires scent. She couldn't stop, she was in the middle of the road and plus, his scent was reeling her in.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Everything continued to stay black, and Felix tried to open his eyes, but still couldn't see anything. He tried to move, and was rewarded with the feeling of nothing.
Maybe he was unconcious, maybe he was dead. He didn't know.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Juliet stopped to see him and trotted him, sniffing his body. She nudged a paw. Ice cold... her heart lurched but she instantly forgot... he was made of ice. "Hey, wake up." she whispered and nudged him with her muzzle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:38 pm

The vampire was barley aware of something prodding him, something whispering in his ear. He managed a slight moan, and his eyes fluttered open, seeing nothing but hazy shapes and colors. His arm was twisted behind him, but for some reason, there was no pain exept for in his temples.
He was such an idiot.
He remembered.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Juliet saw his arm then looked up at him, eyes worried. "What happened?" she whispered silently. She could feel that he wasn't too well, that he was kinda sick, or knocked out even. But this was all she could get to.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:43 pm

He couldn't kill himself. It was something that vampires couldn't do. He forced himself into a sitting position, cracking his shoulder and feeling no pain whatsoever. Sighing, he leaned back and shut his eyes. Only a few bloody scrapes ran across his chest and face, but that was the only harm done.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Sighing, Juliet pulled him up on her back and ran at her full speed down towards a cave safe enough, her secretive place. Leaning him on soft moss, she got warm water from a stream nearby in human form, filled it with a clay bowl and threw the water on his face.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 pm

"Ugh!" Felix sputtered as a bucket of water was thrown into his face, drenching him instantly. That perked him up quite a bit. "Why wont you just kill me already!" He glared at her, gesturing to himself. "Gosh, I'm practially putting myself on a plate and supplying the fork and knife!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Again, Juliet was annoyed by the same question he kept asking everytime, since she threatned to kill him. She gently replied this time, surprised with her tone. "Because I do not wish to; Vampires are not on the menu right now, or at least you. See, Felix there's a voice in my head telling me to protect you, not kill you. But I don't exacly know what from. I'm Juliet."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Felix turned a blank, cold stare on her. "Uh-hu." He said, obviously not believing her. "Sure, whatevs. Cuz everyone has a voice in thier head telling them to protect thier arch enemy. Smart move." He turned away, looking around the cave with his dark, unreadable eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Juliet shook her head, blinking. "No, I'm serious." she growled and looked at him, touching him. "Hey," she said, eyebrows rising. "I mean it." Not one mischeiovous grin appeared from her lips just a serious desperate frown.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Felix shook his head. "Whatever." Shrugging her off, he walked outside, still shirtless, and freezing cold. The chill fall wind nipped at his chest and back, and he gathered his arms around his torso, shivering slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next