Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Juliet looked up at him and brought her hands slowly to his face and lifted his head up so his eyes could meet hers again. "Hey, no more looking down." she whispered, smiling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Felix's cheeks turned a deeper crimzen, and his eyes slowly met hers. His were so dark that her face could be seen reflecting in them.
Shrugging, he again lowered his eyes. "That's what I do."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Juliet smiled and looked at him. "Not anymore." Leaning down, she started to lean forward towards his face. She didn't know what it was, but she felt a spark for something he did, for his personality. And plus, it wasn't just the visions in her head that she found attractive about him. It was him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Felix set his jaw, then glanced warrily upwards, pulling his head back slightly as he saw that she was merley inches from his face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Juliet pulled back, feeling dark crimson come to her cheeks. "Wha- what's wrong?" she stammered. She looked at him again and pulled her hands away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Felix pulled away from her, confusion wracking through his mind. With an almost apologetic look on his face, he stepped back, then took off into the woods, racing at over 40 miles an hour.

(He can run and jump really high and fast)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 pm

"Wait!" she liked him and she riuned it! Turning into the wolf, she ran her fastest in the forest, looking up through the trees and all around.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Felix's legs started pumping faster, and he quickly leaped off of the ground, pushing off with his legs and leaping into the branch, then climbing higher and higher.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Juliet followed his scent going faster and faster and stopped by the tree. She whimpered. She was never good at climbing high trees. "Felix..." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

After reaching one of the higher branches, he slowed and sat down on it, his legs hanging down over the ground from over 30 feet off the ground. He heard her scratching at the bottom of it, but he didn't answer.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Juliet whimpered.

(Sss tired)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Felix swung his legs, looking down at Juliet. Rolling his eyes, he slipped off the branch and fell to the ground, falling 20 feet before landing in a perfect crouch. "What. Now what did I do?" He asked, kneeling down by the wolf.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Juliet stared at him and turned into a human. "I'm- I'm sorry." she stammered. She looked and pulled him in front of her. "I-I know what I want." she whispered. "It's something I've been expecting my whole life."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Felix sighed. "What. What do you want?"

(gosh spritz)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Juliet felt a smile creep across her lips. "You." she whispered and leaned over to kiss him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 am

Felix couldn't help but be enormously surprised, and in his shock, he forgot to move his head. He didn't know if he wanted to kiss her or not. Obviously, by the look on her face, she did. But Felix was more wary and a bit confused with all of this emotional stuff, that he wasn't too good at.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Juliet pulled back and kinda got embarrassed. She bit her lip and smacked her arms against her body. "I'm sorry... I'm not good with this romance stuff." she muttered and looked away. She huffed rolling her eyes. "Good one."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Felix pulled away, standing up and brushing off his knees. "Well, I'm not either." He turned and started walking back to the cave, his hands pushing deep into his pockets.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm

(?? Hello??)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Juliet let out a small huff and sat on a rock. Wow, she wasn't. She couldn't help but feel that stupid spark though. She huffed again, and got up realizing her hunger and went towards the field for a dawn hunt. She felt her stomach grumble as she shifted forms and trotted down the green grassy meadow.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Felix breathed a heavy sigh, then reached the cave. Shivering with cold, he decided to go into town.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An hour later, the vamp came back with warm clothes for him and Juliet. After buying a few sweatshirts and pants, he headed back to the cave. Cupping his hands around his mouth, he called for her. "Julet!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Juliet smiled a genourous smile and appeared through the gave, cocking her head and shifting into human form walking before him. "Hey there. I caught us something if you'd like something." she said and led him to the dead deer. "Lucky catch today." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Felix nudged the deer with his foot. "Cool, thanks." He tossed a bag of clothes at her. "I hope they will fit ok.."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Juliet caught the clothes with one hand and lifted them only faintly, letting out a smile. "Thanks." Turning, she headed towards a waterfall to take a nice cool shower. She only put on a small bathings suit nicely knitted out of vines. She let her hair pull back as she started to clean herself with the nice cool water.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Felix wondered where she was going, and called after her. "Juliet?" He asked, waiting a few minutes before heading off after her. He caught her as she had just finished changing, and his face turned red.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next