Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Juliet saw him shiver and walked up to him, wrapping her warm body around him. She hoped this would prove she was worthy and promised to now be his protecter even though her douted her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose Are Red Violets Are Blue; You Never Knew How Long I've Wanted To Love Someone Like You...

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Felix stiffened as he felt warm arms around him, and shrugged his way out of them. "I'm fine." He started, but he was extremey surprised that she had taken any care of him whatsoever.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Juliet looked at him with soft eyes, sighing. "I'm telling the truth." she repeated. She was poised on her legs. She looked up at him something came to her mind; "What happened? There must be the reason, and whoever has done that to you is the reason." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Felix turned dark, shadowed, unreadable eyes on her, scarrily showing no emotion whatsoever. "I'm a vampire. The reason should be obvious."He said flatly, his black hair ruffling slightly in the cold air.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Juliet cocked her head, putting her hands on her knees. She bent over. "Look here, I have no idea what happened to you. I don't stalk you guys." she said and thought. "Just tell."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 pm

"Nothing." Felix replied bitterly, running his tounge over his sharp white fangs, that could be hardly seen over his bottom lip. Black dark eyes watched her with curiousity, but he didn't make any move to find out about it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Juliet shook her head and looked at him. "Please talk, do you vampires ever talk?" she whimpered, looking in his eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 pm

The vampire cast a deadly glare on her, but he had a feeling it wasn't going to work on her. "No. We dont talk." He said simply, then bent down and placed his fingers on the ground, closing his eyes breifly before standing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Juliet got down and curled up around herself. "Since I was worked up in a little traffic jam, and was intrupped by my beauty sleep, I'm going back to sleep." she whispered and closed her eyes falling asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 pm

"Fine."
Felix didn't like to talk alot, and it was obvious he had no clue what was going on. Having a sense of bewilderment and confusion, he rubbed his temples with his fingers and closed his eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Juliet stayed sleep again, her breathings light and soft. She then soon woke back up and yawned, streaching. She looked up at him and rubbed her eyes, getting up. She could see the sun peaking over the horizon and smiled. "Wolves are heavy sleepers." she murmured. She got up and looked at him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 pm

(Hello?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Felix hadn't slept all night long, and dark circles could be seen under his eyes. Looking at her wearilly, he sighed. "I noticed. "
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Juliet looked at him and sat beside him, smiling. She then heard deep growling and a vampire coming in, big and well musceled. She looked at him, cocking her head. "Do you know him?" she asked.

(Maybe it was really a reverse. You can play this other vampire who goes to rape her, then Felix saves her.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Vamp-
Lifting his nose into the air, he sniffed the air, nostrils flaring slightly. His fangs could be seen over his bottom lip, and a shudder danced down his spine as he smelt her. After tracking her for several days, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. Now, she was with a petty tag along, some emo kid with nice hair. He crept throught he woods, then leaned up against a tree, watching her with his keen eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Juliet shook her head and laughed. "Whatever." she said, blinking, realizing the thing was just an illusion. She got up and streatched. "Okay. I'm going to get some nice deer meat." she said and turned walking out of the cave and walking into the woods, smelling the air for any kind of scent.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:39 pm

He quickly followed her, then grabbed her arm harshly, spinning her around and pulling her roughly to his chest, pressing his hands agaisnt the small of her back, making her body press into his. His erection was pushing against his pants, and pressing against her thy. Hearing something in the woods, he looked in that direction, then Felix came barging out, his face a mask of anger.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Juliet smelt something weird and was scared once something pressed harshly against her and twisted her around. Seeing his face she gasped: "your the guy from my vision." As she was forced against him she started she shake her head. "Get off me!" When he was not looking she pushed the guy away with powerful hands. She almost forgot she had the strength to kill him and looked to see Felix.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Felix leaped forward, flying over 4 feet high in the air, then landed harshly on the vampires back, clawing at him, and hooking his fingers into his mouth, tearing as hard as he could. It was painful, he knew it, and the vamp staggered backwards, dropping Juliet, turning to fight Felix. Felix had more of an advantage then him, as he was small and nimble, while the other was large and hulking. After exchanging a few solid kicks and punches, he downed the larger vamp, then sank his fangs into his neck, making him drift into unconciousness.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Juliet looked at Felix, gasping. "You saved me." she whispered. She walked to him. "Thank you." she looked up and then him again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Felix stood, wiping his bloody mouth on the back of his arm. He shrugged softly, kicking the body to the side. "No biggie. I have a problem with...rapists."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Juliet looked at him and giggled softly. "Don't tell me about it." she mumbled and kicked the corspe again. She put hand on her arm and giggled. "Again, thank you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Felix again shrugged. "You could have taken him down you'reself. You know that." A faint tinge of pink reached his cheeks.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Juliet nodded. "Yeah. He was pretty strong though." she said and saw the pink. She smiled and walked to him putting her hands in his. "Maybe there was a rewind?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Felix stiffened as he felt her warm hands on his cold ones, and his dark eyes darted upwards into hers. Shrugging, he glanced downwards.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next