Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare Blue Rose(Reservered, R+)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rare Blue Rose(Reservered, R+) Empty Rare Blue Rose(Reservered, R+)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 am

Rare Blue Rose(Reservered, R+) Hanyuu-konachan-com-20-2087343-20aqua-eyes-20cleavage-20hatsune-miku-20rahwia-20stockings-20vocaloid-20wings

Looking up as they were brought in, the new load was being dragged in today, once a year only though since they did such big rounds. Unimpressed she looked to her chains before they were brought to a strange room given strange clothes her clothes had roses on them, they were made to look nice, so they were sold. How they acted however, was down to them.
In her dirty hands she held a blue rose pin; it was placed in her long dark brown hair, blue eyes searching. She did not quite know what was going on. Her tawny brown wings were made to look neater before they were chained back up, taken to a strange room filled with fear, girls crying all over the place. She was soon tossed down and she instantly wrapped her tawny wings around her. She then turned to the girl next to her wondering what was going on as she was chained in place.

“What is going on?” she asked, the sniffling girl answered and soon she raised her voice and screamed “You bastards let me out of here, I will follow nobody’s orders.” She screamed angrily looking at them with pure hatred as she pulled wildly on her chains but failing to actually get anywhere. Soon clients began to come in looking over the girls as if they were items or livestock, she recoiled not letting any of them get near her if she could help it. They were nothing but disgusting people she hated them already, several people she now hated.

She did not drift off like the others; she would find her way out of here if she could, raising her head from her lap she did look around a little seeing the odd person looking at her. At least not many people took an interest in her. “Oi, fold your wings girl” shouted one of the ‘masters’ as they were called, the people that brought them here. “Why should I, I’m not following your orders or anyone else’s for that matter.” she snapped folding her wings tightly around her. They looked to her and then made her stand like the others however her wings stayed around her and she moved as far from the people as the chains would let her. They continued to walk around looking at all the girls one of the ‘masters’ announcing they had new ‘stock’ brought in that morning as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Rare Blue Rose(Reservered, R+) Empty Re: Rare Blue Rose(Reservered, R+)

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 am

Josh
I looked to the girls that were advirtized so to speak. I soon found a long brown haired girl, "Stand up girl." I said. If she didn't do as she was told I'd make her if I had to. I looked to her breasts small but would do. She had long legs and a pretty face, she was skinny but not a twig.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 am

Rosetta
I looked to him completely unimpressed refusing to stand like I was told and jsut wrapped my wings tightly around myself hiding my body forom view, which was annoying people by now. One of the 'masters' came over and pulled me to me feet and even pulled my wings back, Showing my slender body, The tied the wings back making me irritated and annoyed at them, "Get your filthy eyes off me you bastard" I said to Josh noticing that he was looking at me, just like those other men, it was disgusting.
"Taken an interest in this one sir?" asked on of them looking to him, the man all dressed in a suit waiting politely for a reply, "She si one of our more feisty girls, new but I'm sure she'll be able to please you"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 am

I looked her up and down,"How much?" I asked looking to the man as I kept an eye on the girl as I looked between her legs smirking some what as I looked to the man.

(Sorry tired can't write much)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 am

"How much are you willing to pay?" he asked smiling a little willing to take anything for me who did not seem to even like being here, "She is a very fine specimen though, found ehr in a feild of blue roses as well" he said, it was the truth though. "Although would you like a mouth gag with her, for free, she is very vocal and you might receive a lot of insults from her" he said. After talking about a price I was soon un chained form the others and handed to Josh after he had paid I refused to move at all, not happy about this situation at all.

(no worries)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 am

I smirked and put her over my shoulder leaving a wod of bills for the man. She could kick me, hit me, and bite me all she wants but she ain't getting away from me at all since I wanted a girl to pleasure me and give me kids
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm

THe man smiled and licked his lips at the sight of the bills "enjoy her sir" he said smiling, I kicked and thumped him trying to make him let me go, I didn't want this at all "let me go bastard, can't get a girlfreind so you buy one instead, your just despiable" she shouted and then bit into his skin, depserate to make him let her go which he didn't seem to wnat to do at all making her completely annoyed and with ehr wings still bound she couldn't fly off.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 pm

I tied her mouth shut and laughed as I walked toward home,"For your information girl I can get any body I wanted." I said snarling some what and dropped her on the bed with a thud
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Rosetta
I growled and looked to him as he tied my mouth and when I landed on the bed with a thud, looking at him with pure hatred in my eyes I soon tried to get away from him trying not to try on the chains and fell back agianst the wall and watched him before trying to open the door in a rush.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 pm

I put a hand on her shoulder and slammed her back on the bed. i moved in a blurr and tied the chains to the floor
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:15 pm

I looked to him as the chains were tied to the floor adn still tried to get free "let me go" I said finally managing to get the gag from my mouth and looked to him angrily, I wasn't going to give him anything at all, I kept my knees together as best i could and my wings had also broken form their bonds and lay spread out on the bed beneath me as I looked ot him angrily adn rugged on my chains "Let me go already, pathetic little boy" I shouted at him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:18 pm

I slapped her hard for calling me that. My chest heaved with anger as I forcefully spread her legs and thrust into her horny as heck
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 pm

My eyes widened as he thrusted into me and spat out blood when he slapped me. I struggled whimpering as blood dripped from between my legs as he first thrusted into me. "Get out, get out!" I shouted and moved my hands pushing at his chest to try and get him off, my legs trembling.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 pm

I put her arms above her head and thrust hard,"God your so hot." I said kissing her neck as i thrust hard
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm

"Get out of me" I shouted at him still trying to struglle from him even when my hands were held up above my head and tried to pulled away shivering when he kissed my neck and bit at his ear harhsly glaring at him angriyl "now, get out of me NOW!" I shouted wriggling beneath him, I wanted to get away my wings had began to flick harshly at him, I hated his very being at this point. i didn't care what he said, I just wanted him out of me, minus the fact it hurt. I whimpered in pain tugging my hands away from his and then tried to get the chains to loosen.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm

I let my seed burst into her and grunted as I got off of her smiling,"I hope you liked that." I said as i walked out of the room
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:34 pm

I looked to him and gasped as his seed burst into me adn scratched him angrily leaving the scratch marks on his cheek before he left and looked to the ceiling tears falling a little before I covered myself with my wings and closed my legs which still trembled a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 pm

I growled at her but left still and into the bathroom so I could clean off the scratch and laughed when she barely nicked me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 pm

I tried curling up a little to go to sleep for the small amount of time he would be gone, dozing off despite the chains restraining me still I rested for a little bit of time, I wanted to get out of there and wanted to be free again, I cried a little in my sleep wishing I was back outside and back to that feild of blue roses they had found me in. Dreaming of it did not help and I soon awakened fiddling with the cuffs that attached me to the chains,using my nails to try and escape from them or loosen them son my hands could slip out."Come on, Come on" I whispered and kept alert looking up every now and then to make sure he wasn't there.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:15 pm

"Trying to escape are we?" I asked leaning on the door frame as I watched her with my arms crossed in front of my chest
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:22 pm

I gave somewhat of a snarl as I looked to him "Not like you care,you can just go buy another, bastard" I smirked and looked to him but still my finger fiddled with the chains and try and get free. She rustled blew a bit of hair from her face and stil tugged lightly on them not caring much if she was there, she could still fly if she needed to.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 pm

I pushed off of the frame and walked to the side of the bed,"Not if I clip you're wings." I said smirking as I sat next to her and took a hold of her wings
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

I jerked my wings away from him "Don't you dare" I snapped angrily turning to him, I soon wondered how on earth he had picked up what I was thinking, I wasn't at all happy and kept my wings close to my back until they almost dug into my own skin, I wasn't going to let him clip my wings, never. No one ever touched my wings, it was something I hated greatly.
"Get the hell away from me!" I said and kicked him off the bed not caring if I got hit and made sure he couldn't get to my wings glaring angrily at him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 pm

"I wouldn't clip them, geez take a joke." I said really I was joking. "May I feel you're wings?" I asked since I was so curious about them
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:35 pm

"No" I snapped and looked to him, I clearly hated him. "Maybe, if you let me out of these chains" I said seeing if it would work, I could fly out of here once the chains were off and hoped he was dumb enough to do such a thing as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next