Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rare dragon

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The rare dragon Empty The rare dragon

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 pm

_-Justice_-

I was in a huge trailer, custom made for dangerous dragons. My Ice shards were penetrating the steel, I was almost out when the trailer stopped. I was slammed into my stomach and the humans opened the door. I shot some Ice and flew out, only to get tazed and ropecd 3 times. I was froze and they kept kicking me. I kept still and i was brought to a chained cage and people watching me, i was a bright crimson with a red streak also a mixture of white and brown. The bidding started, i didn't know how much i was worth to them. It made me sick just looking at how much they value a soul. They wouldn't do this to a human would they? The wrangler thought it wasn't enough so he put something sharp to poke me then tazed me and i fell to the ground. I got up, he battered me with a stick and i froze it making it break. I bit it and made it snap in half, hitting the wrangler in the face. his face turned colors and he shot a silent signal to the others and the poked my legs and got ropes to put my up in the air. I was turned and shooke till someone started bidding. The other bidded to and he turned me in all derections. My colors were changing then the bidding went from 3500 to 5000 to 6500 and stopped. I was hoping it wasn't like this.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The rare dragon Empty Re: The rare dragon

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Clio~ I made my way through the crowd, looking at the beast. "Magnificent specimen," I said. "8000." I said out loud, looking at the looks i got from the highest bidder. I watched my own dragon, Milan, behind me shift restlessly. I talked into his mind, It's okay, boy. Don't worry. I rested a hand on my hip.

The rare dragon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I looked at the girl, she seemed nice. The wrangler made an signal and they dropped me without warning and i thumped on the ground. The wrangled got a couple of wranglers to tie me, and put bagged me. I struggled but the steel wool bag made it hard for me. I laid in there, getting dragged to my new owner. I suddenly became axouis, my mother before she was caught told me humans are bad, if you ever get captured by one do whatever you have to get free. I laid there, thinking of a plan to escape.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Clio~ I nodded and tied the bagged dragon to Milan, and jumped on him, tossing the bag of money to the wrangler, smiling. I kicked Milan onward and we began walking away, bagged dragon dragging behind. When we reached my house, I was greeted by 5 other dragons. Jyr, Ray, Fiagra, Miila, and Heron.

Jyr:
The rare dragon Blue-1024x679

Ray:
The rare dragon Red-dragon-dragons-8714488-688-868

Fiagra:
The rare dragon AFG-080211-003

Miila:
The rare dragon The_green_dragon_by_Amisgaudi

Heron:
The rare dragon 20080530_bd_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I struggled to get out when we landed. I was thinking of meeting my mother, the wild feilds, all the trees to burn. I shoot ice at the bag, tearing away only part of the bag. I scratch it hurting my claws but ripping it so i could see the ground. I bounced in the bag so i can tear the knot that keeps me in here. Then i notice dragon smells, only wanting to get out more.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Clio~ "Jyr and Ray.. please take this dragon to his cage, will you?"

Jyr & Ray~ We nodded and dragged the bag into a stall, just before the other dragon got out. He wouldn't ever be able to get out of this stall. They remembered it very well. Then they returned to Clio, who gave them each a large chunk of meat.

Clio~ "Good boys, carry on," I dismounted Milan and gave him a pat on the shoulder, taking off his tack and placing them in the tack barn before going to see my new dragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 pm

I struggle when im drag but i get out when im in my stall. "Let me go!" I say and ram the walls, making constat thuds.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Clio~ "You're going to hurt yourself," I said to my new dragon. What a beautiful specimen he was. Truly, I was lucky. I walked into his stall and stood in front of him, a large chunk of meat in my hand. "You may be hungry. Sorry they kept you in that awful bag," I said, chattering to keep him distracted. "What type of dragon are you? What's your name? and Where do you come from?" I ask, trying to keep him on his toes. "Have you ever been caught before?" I wait for his answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

I stop thudding and smell the meat. I try to answer her questions. "I really don't know my type. My name is justice. I don't know, they captured me when i was just a hatching." I say, answering all he questions. I snatch the meat and start chewing on it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Clio~ I grab the meat away from him and put it behind my back. "You have to earn your dinner around here," I said, nodding. "I am going to let you out now, and if you try to escape, Mila nand Fiagra will come and get you. Those are my two strongest. After that you'll have your dinner," I say, tossing the rest of the meat to Milan and walking out, letting him think for a moment before letting him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 pm

I walked out, torn with my instincts and my stomach. The meat looks appetizing, but the instincts get the better of me. "I will always be free!" I say and run out the entrance, jumping and flying high then gliding to the east, where my mom was. I shoot a beam of ice that covers the entrance of where i left. It would take some time to melt it. I glide to the smell of food and find some cows. I grab one and lift it up in the air, swallowing it whole. I see some birds and I fly to get some sea hawks. I go up in the air to see if any humans or any pigs were out.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Milan~ With the combined force of Fiagra we broke through the ice and rapidly caught up with Justice. We each grabbed one of his wings, disabling his flight path and dragged him back to the stall, throwing him in it and watching Clio lock it.

Clio~ "I guess there's no dinner for you tonight," I said. "I always get my dragons tamed sooner or later. I use any means I have to.....and forcing you into submission is an option." I throw a piece of meat to Milan and Fiagra and walked away, leaving Milan, Jyr and Ray to guard my new dragon. "I dont waste money on dragons unless I think they are worth it." I said, walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm

I struggle, but end up in a cage. "Then let me go i will never be tamed!" I say and look at the dragons at my door. I claw the door leaving scratch marks but not break it. I lay down, and go asleep.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Clio~ Happy that he's finally asleep, I sneek into his cage, unheard. I had been told many times my touch can soothe any dragon -- no matter how wild they were. I put my hand on his nose and watched my hand light up suddenly, although the magnificent beast remaind sleeping. I pat his nose. "I'll tame you sooner or later," I whispered and got up to leave. when she was at the door, she whispered: "Soon you'll be following me like a puppy." I walked out of the door, closing it softly, but then sat on a hammock that was strung in the corner of the door on the outside, and fell asleep, one eye open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm

(next day.....)
I wake up, hungry. I roared and roared again to make sure she hear me. "I'm starving, ugh. Wake up! Come on and Wake up!"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Clio~ I walked into the cage, carrying a bucket of meat. "I was already awake." I growled, throwing the meat in his stall. I reached up to pet his nose, wondering if he'd let me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 pm

The touch surprised me, but i liked. "Feels nice." I go and eat the meat.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Clio~ I nodded, please with his reaction. I walked out, speaking an enchantment to myself that put an ivisible forcefield around our entire home. I opened the cage door in case he wanted to come out and mingle with the other dragons. the other dragons looked at him with disapproval, but I scolded them and their faces lit up. "Good," I mumbled to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm

"You know I'm smarting then that." I still didn't know her name. I come out and speak to all dragons. "So, my name is justice, your guy's?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Clio~ "I'm Clio."

Jyr~ "Jyr," the blue dragon replied.

Ray~ "Ray," the red snorted indignantly.

Fiagra~ "Fiagra," the purple one said, looking him up and down skeptically.

Heron~ "I'm Heron," the black dragon chuckled evilly.

Milan~ "And I'm Milan," the white dragon said.

Clio~ I pet Milan's nose. I'd never admit it, but he was my favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 pm

"well, hi." I look at ray, I was kinda looking for a mate. I scanned the dragons, trying to guess there dragons. My color changed to light red, or pink for when you blush because of embarrassment.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 pm

"what are your genders?" I say, my color growing more vibrant.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Clio~ I answered for the dragons, "Jyr -- male, Ray -- male, Fiagra -- female, mates with Milan, Miila -- female, offspring of Milan and Fiagra, Heron -- male, and Milan -- male, mates with Fiagra." I said, staring at my dragons proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:20 pm

"oh." I say and look around at all the dragons, not knowing what to say. My colors do change back.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Heron~ I snorted at Justice indignantly. "What? Are we not good enough for you? I'm going with Clio back to market to buy a new dragon today." I smiled. "But then...there's always Miila..." I laughed, my voice going down to a raspy whisper..."But us brutes can't share." I brought my head back up and let out a hearty laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next