Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rare dragon

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The rare dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: The rare dragon

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

"No." I say in a firm voice. "What do you mean?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Heron~ The grin disappeared from my face. My regular skepticism returned, and I glared at the new dragon. "Mother? father? Old place? brute? background?" I wouldn't stop asking until i got my answers.

Clio~ I glared at Heron, knowing I couldnt do anything to get Heron to stop talking...once he was on a roll, it was like trying to stop a freight(sp?) train. "He's talking about females, Justice. How the brutes here can't seem to get enough of them -- or out of them." I frowned, looking at Heron and punching his nose playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 pm

I was okay with that, but i wondered if they payed him because he was a stud or he killed them. "Cilio can tell you that." I say and sit, tired of asking questions.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Heron~ I gave a nasty growl, snapping my maw. "Is the newby too scared to answer to the top dog?" I laughed evilly. "You gotta work for your rights around here, boy, and I only got here due to my superior fighting skills. Now it's your turn to fight for your place. Which will you be? The king, or the omega?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:01 pm

I look at him, growing. "I really don't care. All i saw was my mom fighting those humans, my dad was hunting. I was in a Pegasuses forest, i was learning to hunt. No, I am not a brute, Im a female, you dirt bag, and my dad was a forcer." I say remebering my dad was never hunting for us, for himself. I quickly block those memereis out of my head.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Clio~ I looked with displeasure at Heron. "Be polite, would you?" I narrowly dodged a paw swipe. "Milan!" I yelled. I hopped onto Heron's reluctant back and he back to try and shake me off, and I crawled up his neck and slid down his nose, catching myself on the horns over his ears. I put my hand in the middle of his forehead, and he calmed down, flying back to the ground.

Heron~ I sighed. "Sorry." I watched as Clio frowned and told us we could mingle now. Once Clio was out of sight, I circled Justice, taking in her scent, and admiring her qualities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:09 pm

I look at him, getting uneasy. "Like you didn't know." I wanted good genes but somebody, better looking. My colors change into green, then orange. I turn around and bit him, throwing hi, against a wall and burn his shoulder. "You've messed with the wrong female Heron."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Heron~ I only smiled a toothy grin, lashing my tail around her neck and pulling her close to me. "I only mess with the best." I whispered in her ear, blowing a puff of fire in her face, then walking off.

Ray~ I snorted at Heron. "He's a smooth male. He'll fool you if you aren't careful..." I took a wary glance over at Miila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:24 pm

"Got it jay." I say. I rub of his fire in my ear. "What, you can't take on a girl?" I say like it was a challenge to his 'rank'
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Heron~ I gave a truly frightening, evil grin. "I wouldn't want to force you, now would I?" I turned, lashing my tail against her cheek and flying off at a leisurely pace.

Ray~ "I'm Ray, again," I said, hoping she couldnt see the blush behind my red scaled cheeks. "Nice to meet you. So... want a tour around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh, Sorry ray." I turn to that hotshot heron. "t.r.y m.e." I say and jump on him, taking him to the floor. I throw him and burn his neck close to his head and he slams on the wall.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Heron~ I grab the smaller female by the neck, pinning her to the ground, ripping one of her wings. The way I grabbed her neck prevented her from breathing. I held onto her like there was no tomorrow. her blood filled me mouth, and it tasted satisfactory. I watched Ray as he tried to approach, but I smacked him off with the whip of my tail. At least somebody knew their place in this establishment. Others would have to learn the hard way, I guess...I still didn't let go of the female's neck, ceasing her breathing completely now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Not back down, my colors change into dark red. My wing heals, I raise my arm and claw him in the neck, then in his back. I ripped off scales and Kicked him. I healed my wounds and my neck but it hurt to use them, my wings felt like i had no nerves but the pain reminded me of it. I didn't use them any way. I grab his wing and throw him up in the air, flying and burning him. I grab him while gravity sits and watched and throw him to the sky. "Don't get cocky hotshot!" I say and shoot a beam into the sky, my mothers ability but it took 3x as longer.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Heron~ "I'd rather not force you to behave, sweetheart, but i will if I must," I pushed her to the ground, rubbing my scales against her and teasing her back with my tail. I brought my head next to hers and looked her in the eye. My eyes were intoxicating, and no dragon could resist me once they had had a good look in my eyes. I ran my tail along her back and wrapped it around her neck, still looking her in the eyes, waiting for the minor form of seduction to take affect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 pm

~It took every ounce of myself to resits. "Fine." I manged to hide a smile, his scales agaist mine felt like sparks. But then, I clawed him and rolled. The thunder struck him, leaving him maybe dazed but no harm. "It gets dangerous every time." The thunder crackled though my head earsed my thoughts about him. "I got lucky i guess." I say, his eyes appearing in my mind. I wanted to breed to him know. I let out a sigh of frustration as I try to block him in my head. A crack of thunder less then a mile away clears my mind once again, but it comes it will come back when it is the worst time...
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Heron~ "Don't be coy," I said in a silky smooth voice, crooning to her and walking up to her again. I wrapped my neck around hers and looked her in the eyes.

(ALL other dragons)~ We had left a while ago for dinner....(lol brainfart)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

~I try to resist, but the thunder stopped. I embraced the wrap and slid my tail down his back.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Heron~ I smiled, happy to be getting what I wanted. Without a second thought, I rounded to the back and mounted her. I began to rock back and forth slowly, nipping her neck and wrapping my tail around her back leg's ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

I bite his neck, lovingly of course. I had to remind that he was a stud, so i just waited till it was done.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Heron~ After I finished, I dismounted, shook myself and walked off, but making sure to nip her on the rump in a gesture meaning you're mine. I had just disappeared when Clio arrived on the scene.

Clio~ "Hello there, girl," I smelled the air and gaged. "Smells like....oh, ew. HERON!" I screamed, stamping my foot when there was no reply. "HERON get over here!" Still no reply. I sighed. "Well, I'm going to market to buy a new dragon. Would you like to join me, or shall I take Ray or Milan?"

Ray~ I smelled the air and knew immediately what had happened. I snapped at Heron. "Heron, what did you do to that poor little female?" I growled, baring my fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:05 pm

"Did you guys bring back food?" I say, acting like i didn't know what they were talking about.

(She's a female lol)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Fiagra~ "Yes..." I said warily, glancing at the female. "So, Heron got the best of you, did he?" I asked, not making eye contact.

Ray~ "Heron," I whined.

Heron~ I looked Fiagra in the eyes and she calmed down.

Clio~ "MILAN come on, we're going to market!" I said, hopping upon my dragon. "We'll be back later." I waved, glaring at Heron with angry eyes.

Heron~ I chuckled.

Jyr~ I ignored them and ate my fill before flying off.

(And yeah, I said she was female.....lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm

(oh i thought you put him in one of your post.)

"I guess." I eat my meat, eating each bit think fully.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

('s okay Very Happy)
Heron~ I smiled. Justice really was enticing, wasn't she? I could see the jealousy in Ray's eyes...the disbelief in Fiagra's..

Ray~ I walked over to Justice, smelling her, then whispered to her. "You mated with Heron?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:27 pm

My color turns to it's normal color. "Sure." Cat and mice is about to begin
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content