Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted)

2 posters

Go down

Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted) Empty Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted)

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 pm

This is the first of the last of my 3 topics. Yes, I realalize the title is a song, but it fit.)

Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted) 2Q==

Gemini sighed, feathered hooves matted as she stumbled along the endless trail. Dust billowed around her, it seemed she was the only one who wasn't running. "Please! Gemini, run! They'll get you!" Her mother sobbed, pushing her. "No mother, I can deal with it." The horse said, stopping completely. Her sickly mother put her neck across the thin back. "Go, mother, I can fight! Father was a legend and I have his blood running through my veins. I can handle it." Her dam gave her a sorrowful look. "You re only a filly....." The mare whined. "I am a year. I will be fine. Now go before I lose you!" Her mother was the last, pounding away after the herd.

Truth was, Gemini ouldn't fight off the unknown danger. Her emgery was drained, eyes blurred. A cloud of black dust came along the trail, engulfed her. There was no pain, just terror and she kicked. "Just a ghost party...." She said, seeing there was nothing. "Leave my herd alone! Take me to whoever controls you!" She screamed, on her knees.

The cloud forced her into a lake, and when she cae up, it was as if she was a show horse. Billowy white mane bounced, along with her tail. Golden coat shimmered in the light. Black eyes were littered with lust. Her heart felt great fear, and it was not her eyes. It was the eyes of a demon.

Whoosh!
Everything was gone and she lay on the bank. "What?" She squealed, looking around. "Stupid imagination." Gemini muttered, shaking the dream out of her head. "Might as well swim." Bright blue eyes sparkled as she bounced in. When she came up, she looked just like her old self again. A true beauty. But a look of terror painted her eyes. In front of her, stood a stud. "Oh.... God you scared me!" She gasped, panting.

Gemini got out, shaking off and rearing. "Perfect."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted) Empty Re: Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted)

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 pm

( May I join, if not ignore this post )

Trent stood staring at the mare, she was a beauty. Though this stallion was a forcer, he charmed them then forced them. He was a large stallion about 17.9hh, but he was surprisingly fast for his size. He gave a charming chuckle, and stepped a little closer. His long black mane and his long black tail, along with his feathered hooves made him look like a fancy show horse and his muscles where visable through his pelt. " I'm am truly sorry. "

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/12316310.jpg
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted) Empty Re: Love The Way You Lie (Mature And Force Wanted)

Post by Harley Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

of course you can join!)

Gemini shook her mane out, letting the soft tresses fall over her shining neck. "Don't worry about it. I had a bad dream, is all. And you are the same color as that one cloud was, and a horse was barely etched in there." She flashed him a sweet smile. Gemini looked at the sky with a curious look. "What makes thwe sky blue? Is it sad, or just some weird reason?" Her blue eyes blended with the reflection of the sky, curly tail gently brushing the ground.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 pm

The stud looked at her, smiling as he played through his head what would happen in the next few minutes. He walked just a little close before saying " I guess it must be all the sad things it see's.." He raised his neat head and looked at her. Had she dreamt about him attacking her before it had happened ?
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Gemini flicked her tail, scent webbng around them. She dipped her head, "Yes. It seems. But it is such a bright blue, like a robins egg. Does it have somthing to do wwith the floating liights?"

lol epic fail in spelling
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

He cocked his head confused, " Bright lights ? "... Her scent was sweet and alluring but he kept himself under control, waiting for a decent enough oppurtunity..
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 pm

"At night, all the floating lights." She nodded to the sky.

lolz...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm

( -slaps forehead- Duh those Bright Lights, silly me lol)
"Maybe.." He walked over to a river and lowered his strong head taking a drink, flicking his ears in his direction. She would be able to see the white marking that went in a lightening bolt shape across his black side. He hoped that hadn't been revealed in her vision..
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down