Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Horse Whisperer? [mature if you want it, exsperianced, and please be a active member if you reply] Re-started

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Horse Whisperer? [mature if you want it, exsperianced, and please be a active member if you reply] Re-started - Page 3 Empty Re: A Horse Whisperer? [mature if you want it, exsperianced, and please be a active member if you reply] Re-started

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh" I say in quiet response. Stopping by a small tree and dismounting. I wrap the reins loosely around a limb, assuming she was trained to stay put.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Horse Whisperer? [mature if you want it, exsperianced, and please be a active member if you reply] Re-started - Page 3 Empty Re: A Horse Whisperer? [mature if you want it, exsperianced, and please be a active member if you reply] Re-started

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 pm

I walked to the edge of the pound leaving Honey by the tree ground tied. "You swim? I don't." I said picking up some smooth stones to skip on the water-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Veronica

I laugh "In that water? Do you know how.. icky that would be?" I giggle, then cover my mouth quickly. I was probably sounding like the biggest city slicker on the face of this Earth. "Sorry" I shrug and walk over to him slowly. Sitting on the cool ground beside him. "What are you doing?" I cock an eyebrow as he picked up several small, flat stones.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I bent y elbow and threw the stone as it flew over the suface of the water and then hit it it bounced off then landed agian repeting the action sevrel times before landing in the water and sinking "Skiping stones." I said then looked at her "Don't you know what that is?" I felt stupid asking but handed her one "Here try it." I said smiling-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

I watch as the stone seemed to float across the water. He then hands me one. "Umm" I murmur, before shaking my hands and head. "I will fail miserably. But I'm happy watching" I smile "And no, I have never heard of it" I lower my head slightly in embarassment.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Hmmm? I continued to throw stones then stopped to sit down next to Veronica. "So what got you to get back into horses?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 pm

I shrug abnd play with one of my shoelaces. "City life is quite boring, but I figured if I had to work here, why not live out here." I say and then continue "So a horse would be nice to get around on"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 am

I smile a litle "Well stick around you can help me with Bones and if things workout will see if we can settle on a price." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3