Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only) Empty Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Poppy~

Poppy was her name. She was 3 years old. Her herd abandoned her at a few months old
cause she was too weak to walk, and the herd waited for her. But then left her, expected to die.
She finally walked.

She trotted through the long tall grass. She was completely hidden. She was in her first heat, but since
her mother knew I would survive after they left me behind, she told me everything I need to know. Except one thing. Love with a Stallion.Her mother told her to relax, and think its only a smell. But to beware of forces. Stallions that breed with mares
without permission. She remembers all of her adivce on being an adult mare. She longed for her precence still.
But she was finally a mare now. Now a foal. She needed to make a family of her own now.

She looked up. Her tail some what pinned to her rump. She let out a long whinny and waited for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only) Empty Re: Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Post by Spritz Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 pm

(Cute name-)
Adagio-
I hear a short whinny, my ears perked, but I dont respond. It was too typical for mares to call, then leave as soon as you showed. I snorted, resting my head on the leaves that littered the ground in heaping piles from last Autum. My eyes close softly, but then I smell the mares scent, and I wanted to find her. I tried to resist, and pulled back, but the scent was something a stallion couldnt resist.

(I will post again 2marrow, srry)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only) Empty Re: Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 pm

(I like it too XD I might use the name several more times in rping )

+Poppy+

She snorted and trotted through the woods. She looked some what small in the trees of the forest. She
shivered. She suddenly smelt something different. A stallion. She gulped, trying to relax. She closed her
eyes and took a deep breath. "Hello?" she called out. she flinched and stood there motionless like a deer.
[Ill be posting a lot tomorrow hopefully]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 am

I dont get up, but continue to rest on the cool dirt. But my ears prik towards the stranger, and I was curious. She was a mare. She was alone. She was in heat. Three things that any Stallion should jump on, literally. I shake my massive head, my strangly colored metalic mane falling into my eyes. Then, a small mare trots into the woods, and I nicker, without even meaning to.

(Is there a pic for her?)

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only) 0510A595
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am

(Ya, but I'll post it when I'm on laptop). +Poppy+. + She lifted her head up high, and listened. She heard. A stallion nicker, she nickered back, steping forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 am

[color=green]Still a bit reluctant to face her, I whinny for her to come over, letting her know where I was. The sun slanted through the leaves over me, making small patterens of sunlight on my metalic hide. My long forlock falls over my eyes, hiding the spark of curiousity. [color]
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:28 pm

+Poppy+

She pulled her ears back slightly and listened. She heard it. She followed to the sound where the stallion was.
She stopped in her tracks. She nickered, taking a step forward. "Hello" she said softly.

[ Since I cant find a pic yet, shes a pure black Mustang with a silvery liike tipped mane with blue eyes ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 pm

I cocked my head, and stood up, shaking the leaves off of my shining coat. "Hello." My voice sounded low and curious, inquizative why she was here.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 pm

+poppy+

She took a small step back as he stood up. She shook her mane and replied "Im Poppy, you?"

[ Epic brain fat v2.0! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Adagio-
I make a small bob of my head, showing her I had heard. "Adagio." I stomp the ground, my hoof leaving a mark in the soft turf.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

+Poppy+

"Uhhmmm" she was a bit too shy. She turned her head. "So... Why are you here?"

[ Im dancing to music, be happy im replying fast XD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Adagio-
"I live here. Thats why." I say, but I say it gently. I snort slightly as I smell her heat scent, wondering if she knew. Surely she could smell it?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 pm

+Poppy+

She pinned her ears down. 'You must stay hidden a lot. I come here often." she pinned her tail to her rump and took a step back
again. "Do you have a problem?" she snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

I raise my eyebrows. "Only if you do. And yes, I dont really like other horses." With that, I decided to leave her to herself, not wanting to get myself into a love affair that couldnt be fixed. I turned, and started to walk away, metalic flank shining in the sunlight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 pm

+Poppy+

"Wait!" she trotted up beside him, "Why are you going away? I dont have a problem."
She lowered her head. She said in a muttered voice "If you really want me to leave.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:08 pm

I stop, midstride. "No, I dont have a problem with you." I sigh, shaking my mane slightly. "And you dont have to go. Why dont we go for a run?"

(Sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 pm

[no problem. My mind is broken, I know what ya mean >.< ]

+Poppy+

She looked at him with bright cheerful blue eyes. "Alright. You probably know this forest better than i. Lets go shall we?"
she took a step forward and flicked her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 pm

"Lets go." With that, I rocket forward, legs pupming beneith me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm

+Poppy+

She galloped after him, with little effort she was besides him, a foot forward more than him. She giggled slightly and
nipped his mane gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:46 pm

I wasent going fast, a leisurly gallop. I let her get ahead, faining my loosing. She nips my mane gently, and I surge forward, yards ahead of her before slowing down, pretending I was tired.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

+Poppy+

She rolled her eyes and passed him without tiredness. She laughed. "So, where are we going?"
her heat scent wsa carried away by the wind. She completely forgot she was in heat. She
became as shy as she was earlier now. She narrowed her eyes slightly, but soon softened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Directly behind her, I smell her heat scent and almost mount her, my hooves leaving the ground an inch or so, a stallion instinct that I couldnt controll. It was like she was teasing me, and I hated the mares that did that. My mane streamed back from my face, and I answered. "I really dont know. Just for a run, everywhere is home to me."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 pm

+Poppy+

She started slowing down, and came to a slow gallop, a trot, then a slow walk.
She pinned her tail to her rump. she didnt want to tease him or anything. She shyly took a step back.
backing up into a giant oak tree. She jumped forward, "Oi," she breathed in shock almost laughing "That scared me"
she looked at the oak tree. Something was different about it. She sighed and lied down in a pile of soft leaves.
Staring down at the rocks surrounding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 pm

"Are you ok?" I ask nuzzling her mane, but standing over her, as if in a protective gesture.

(Sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm

[ Dun be sorry, Its completely fine! Very Happy ]

+Poppy+

"Mhmm." she replied. she got up and stood a couple yards away from
the oak tree. "Hmp." She circled half way around it. "This tree look a bit too large?"
she asked ____ (Keep forgetting name, hate it when people dont put name at top XD )
She circled it again. She nearly gasped, and ran in the tree. the tree was carved out in the
inside! She looked around. It was hollow all the way to the branches. She stood there,
looking completely above her, almost shocked she was so amazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next