Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:13 pm

(Agh. sorry)

Adagio-
I look at the tree, and notice what she was surprised about. Walking closer, I nudge it with my nose, but it didnt move, or do anything. Untill a large net swept me off of my feet, and strung me from one of the fake branches.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love, not Hate (Stalllion plz! REPLY! active member only)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:55 pm

+Poppy+

She heart a loud snap outside and came running out. "Whoa, what?"
she looked at him. "Humans" she sniffed green and brown ropes.
She looked up at Adagio, and starting chewing at the net and ropes that
held him. "I'll get you out before any of them comes, their scent is stale"
she murmmured.

The ropes and net snapped and Adagio was able to un tangle him self.
"Come on, lets get out of here, quick." she said as he got out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Adagio-
I fall out of the net, landing on the ground, hard. "You cant stay with me, thier looking for me." I say, nudging her on, pushing her away from me and the tree.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:29 pm

+Poppy+

"No!" she snarled, almost a threatning snarl. "Im staying here with you, I dont ccare what you say.
Ill protect you as your protect me." she said harshly, her nostrils flaring, she was about to rear,
but she kept her cool. She hated stallions tellinng her what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Adagio~
I shake my head, letting it fall lower to the ground. "Im letting them catch me this time." I say, not raising my eyes to see hers. "They want me, they wnat to keep me with the other horses. Keep me as a showing stallion, something about rare coloring." I snorted and rolled my eyes. "It will give everyone the chance to have a break, and I can get out easily."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

+Poppy+

She stomped her hoof on the ground in irretation. "Then ill go with you. The stupid two legs are after any horse they can find now a days."
Before he could say something she talked again "I dont care what you say" she took a step forward "I'm coming with you." she said sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Adagio-
I snapped my teeth at her. "No! You're not going to give up your freedom for them! I was born and raised by my mother, but we were also kept by the humans. Its me they want, not you. Once you go, you cant come back! I wont let you!" I say, chest heaving.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

+Poppy+

She snarled, and pinned him down. But gently, not hurting him. What are the ods of him landing in a soft
pile of leaves?
she thought. She laughed in her head at the sight. "I can do as I please. And if I want to be with
a handsom stallion like you i will do so." she murmmured to him. her eyes softening. She let go of him and trotted
away. Hes gonna need me. She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Adagio-
I sigh and shake my head, watching her go, feeling almost sad at the interesting goodbye we had shared. I didnt follow, hearing footsteps and yelling. I turn quickly, and a rope was tossed over my head and yanked tight, pulling my head to the ground with force, while many other ropes were used to hobble me, all used roughly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:29 pm

+Poppy+

she heard me yelling, and trucks moving at fast rate, crashing everything in its way.
she continued walking, but not straight in the dirrection the first time. She made a full circle and went up behind
the humans, and neighed. They turned around, 3 of them holding Adagio down. She lifted her hoof and pawed the ground,
shaking her mane. She nickered again. The humans looked at her, and started yellign at each other. A different human came
out. He was much... fatter. And he had a strange hat on. he yelled and the humans ran after her with ropes. On went around her neck,
and then more around her legs. she and Adagio were soon thrown in the trailer, and the truck moved through the forest.
"this mare does what she says." she said harshly and nibbled on the ropes, and getting up, staring throught the dusty holes where
she could look out. She looked back at Adagio, he was still tied up, and he couldnt get up. She rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Adagio-
"Thats not good in some instances." I say, not trying to get up of fight. "You shouldnt have done it. You'll regret it." He knew they would try to use him as a stud, maybe even with her. I was a regestered Andalusian, and the breeder wanted me back. I was suposidly one of his... best studs.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

+Poppy+

"Your right, I probably will regret it. But I wont if I get to be with you."
she looked back at him. She knew what happens. But what she didnt know what might be coming soon.
She truck came to a stop and the trailer screetched. A man came in and hit me with a whip, and yelled.
I snap at him and he backs away. "Shes a fiesty one" he says turning his head to speak to a woman behind him.
"Just get them out here" the woman says sternly. "Alright ma'am." the man said and un tied the ropes from Adagio,
and put halters on us both.

[ You control what the people do now]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Adagio-
The man looks at me, a bit concerned. "Is he ill or something? Why isnt he fighting?" He ventures to pat my metalic hide, and he takes in a breath as I step out of the trailer. "Gorgeous boy, no doubt he'll be used for breeding and showing." He pulls out a carrot, but I dont react, just follow him sulenly into the barn, stepping lightly into the stall, and snorting at the man, a bit annoyed. I should have fought, but I couldnt. I couldnt risk these horses saftey and try to get away, they would be punnished for my actions. I was pretty sure about that.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:16 pm

+Poppy+

She snorted and stomped her hoof on the trailer wood boards. She glared
at the humans and followed the man in a stall right next to Adagio.
The wall low enough we can see each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Adagio-
I sigh, and move to a corner of the stall, laying down. "See, I told you its not that great." The wood shaving stick into my mane,and I try to shake them off, irritated.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 pm

+Poppy+

"As long as I get to see you, I regret nothing. "
she stands boldly watching the humans yell at each other
and give orders. She snorted. Humans are stupid. she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:31 pm

I turn, resting my head on the floor of the stall. "You'll regret that." Hearing yelling, I raise my head to see that two men were yelling at eachother, one holding a wad of cash in one hand, making large gestures. "I told you, I'll give you $500 for bringing him in, no extra for the mare!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 pm

+Poppy+

She rolled her eyes and lied down.
She didnt care about the humans. As long
as she was with Adagio she was completely fine.
Shocked She looked up. And stood up again. She snorted and
shook her mane, pawing at the gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Adagio-
"You seem ancious? (sp?)" I shake my head, listning to the men quarrel. I hear tires on the gravel, then a satisfied looking owner comes into the barn, looking smug.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 pm

+Poppy+

"If we dont get bought, we stay in here until someone does." she snorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Adagio-
"We arent going nowhere." The man leanes over the stall door, eyeing me up. "Eh, youve gotten away, but your finally back. No more open pasture for you, youre staying in here for a while!" His fingers tap the wood, making me annoyed. "A breeding stud, I think. I'll have to evaluate your body type when you stand. Color, yes." I pin my ears at him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 pm

(g2g goodnight!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 pm

+Poppy

"oh god no..." she murmured to where Adagio couldnt hear.
She reared slighty, and put her hooves on the gate. She snorted
At the human in anger. She hope she wouldn't have to stay in here as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:20 pm

"Yew," The man points a chubby finger at her. I rise to my feet, and snap at him, almost biting off the waggling finger. He jumps backwards, protectivly clutching his hand. Shaking his head, he looks me and the mare over. "Eh, good match." Then he leaves the barn without feeding, or watering us.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 pm

.Poppy

She snorted and walked incircles I the stall looking over at. Adagio from time to time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2