Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Love, Turned to Death (Stallion? Active member only)

Go down

That Love, Turned to Death (Stallion? Active member only) Empty That Love, Turned to Death (Stallion? Active member only)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 pm

+Rezno+

She smiled at the stallion. His name was Hayno. He was a handsom stallion.
Who knew they would become mates? She always thought he was a show
off in her foal days, now? In love. Smile

She nuzzled Hayno. She loved being with him. He said he wanted to have a foal
with her, but she was too scared. She sighed. "Just tell me when your ready."
he smiled, and walked a few yards away. She smiled and watched him. "I will."
she replied. She grazed and was soon a ways from Hayno. She flicked her ear
as she suddenly heard a loud rummble, and a large stallion crashed through the trees.
She gasped. She remembered this stallion. When she was a yearling he wanted to be
mates with her, and she refused. He said he would punish any stallion who gets me.
Her eyes were wide. She whinnied as loud as she could. But it was too late. Shne,
the stallion had already reached Hayno. he twisted around in surprised, only to be bit
on the side of the head, his eye bleeding. He squealed in terror and kicked Shne off
of him, and reared. "NO!" she called. And raced after the two. Suddenly Shne
stood up, snarling, and pinned Hayno to the ground, and reared, crashing down on his
chest. She heard it. The bones crackling like fireworks. She stopped dead in her tracks.
She felt as if her mouth was bleeding she was so depressed. "How could you!"
she neighed loudly and crashed into Shne. He turned his head in shock as he was
suddenly on the ground and seeking into the mud. She snarled and snapped his muzzle.
He screetched and yelled at her "I will get you one dyaysa!" he was cut off slightly, and his
'day' was slurred. She got off of him. He ran away, his skin hanging from his muzzle.
"Never come back!" she yelled, snarling. She lied down by Hayno. Tear drops making a
puddle on his cheek. "Babe..." he murmured. "Hayno! No no no no... Please, speak more,
stay with me." she pleaded. "I will always love you." he murmured. His eyes blurred to a greyish
color, and he went away. She could almost feel his soul go away. She cried more and rested her
head on his neck. She sniffled and looked at his body.

Back to top Go down