Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm

OK to start it off i have to apolagize for not beeing on much anymore sorry evrey one for the laking and my complaning and pestaring.

Shetan-

I stood silent in the shadow of the trees waiting for theme to apear. We all had to talk it was our last chance to set thing's right between us. Would they come? I hoped so. I needed to set thing's right and other horses wanted to as well. We had faught to much killing ech other off now we regreted it all we needed to stay together or we would vanish like the other's. I whinneyd and waited for an wanser-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm

( He died but I'm ressurrecting him. )
Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nugget

Dusty trotted out of the darkness. He had changed very much. A darkness veiled his eyes as he walked quietly over to Shetan, nickering a greeting. He flicked his tail and slowly moved towards a shaded area, lowering his head to graze.

Back to top Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm

I whinneyd to my old friend and went to grazz with him "Any one eals' coming Dusty?" I asked. I nickerd and called out for the other's as I waited with dusty. We stood in the shadow's of the tree's waiting for the other's. "I hope they all come Dusty." I lowerd my handsome head to graze.

(come on evrey one Very Happy )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Eclipse

A dark figure bolted across the land, it's fire mane and tail flaging as the wind hit it. Eclipse let out an beautiful remedy of a neigh. Her adrenaline bumped making her muscles move beneath her skin, making her mucles pop out of her dark brown coat, that seemed to glisten with courage and strength. Her eyes bean to change as the light hit them. Making a blue river form into her eyes, black still covering the rim of the sides of her eyes. She snorted and reared while stoping infront of Sheten and Dusty. They both wished to be my mate, but i can only have one mate. Right?...

Her icy blue eyes began to feel like an eruption as she gazed into both of there eyes. She smield warmly and nuzzled there necks gentle. Her sweet scent filling the air. The wind carring her sweet, wonderful scent up their noses. She shoke her mane and snorted. Lowing her head slowly, to nibble upon the bladed grass. That tickled ehr nostrils making her sneeze. She shoke her massive head and threw it up. Trolting over to a little creek. Pulling her muzzle down to gulp up soem fresh water. She couldnt see throught he water as the blackness of the creek coered the top. She stumbled back as something whiped arcross her muzzle. She snorted shaking her head. Cocking ehr head a bit she took steps forward to soon stand on the edge of the creek. Glaring down at it. She stuck ehr muzzle in soon. She put her head all the way in the creeks rushing water. Opening her eyes and seeing a mystrious creature nose to nose wiht her blinking it's eyes up at hers. She neighed under the water and her hooves stomped ont he ground, shaking her head int he water, then finally throwing it up. She gasped and took in deep breaths. Shaking her head off water spiting out everywhere. She snorted and whiped around to race back over to Sheten and Dusty. Her mane was wet. Water drizzled from her muzzle. She smiled and held her head high above theirs. Her back striaght and her chest out to show her muscular body. She smiled, her coat gleamming with strength, prid, courage, brave, power, beauty, and confidiness...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm

(Ehem, Dusty already has a mate. But she died, too. -sigh-)

Dusty lifted his head when Eclipse entered. When she came over to them, he snorted and turned his head. She thought she was ' all that. ' He prefered a more modest mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:15 pm

She snorted right back. Snapping at him in fury. She turned and left. Trolting ver to a creek. She wasent that much talktive. Usually she just nodded her head in answer to someone. She snorted murmuring to herself. " Why have i joinedthis herd? I am not protected. I'm repected. And Dusty thinks im all that. Well you know what he can cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it!" She snorted. Pawing the aerth with fuiry in her eyes. They went pitch black as night. She pawed the grund dit flying up everywhere. She took off into the forest... Not caing where she was going...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 pm

I grunted "Why does she alway's do this?" I looked at Dusty "A'll go get hear." I groaned it seemed I could talk to her but she walked off a lot for some reason she was not talkitive-clearly but that was OK. I troted but stopped you want to come Dusty?" I pricked my ear's in the direction Eclipse had left off to-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Dusty gave Shetan a look that spoke for itself, seeming to say What? Are you crazy? He went back to grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

She bolted faster, her legs invsible as she was racing through the forest. She began to sing soft then loud while running through the darkness... She sang louder. Running where-ever.. She stoped at an edge of her death she steped forward closer to the edge. She looked up at the skyher eyes going icy blue river again. She sang louder. he heavens playing the music in her ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuJI73Uxns&feature=related
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:28 pm

That was beautiful!

I ran after her as I followed the sound of hoof beat's I ran faster threw the branches her voice rang out. She was near the cliff! I jumped threw the tree's line and at the edge of the clif. The wind blew my main as I looked out to the horizan. I turned my head to see her. "Eclipse." I said softly. I walked to her slowly.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Dusty reared when they had gone, in a quiet fit of rage. He bucked the tree, making it crack loudly. He shook his mane, anger filling his eyes. He didn't know why he was so angry, but he was. He snorted, nostrils flared, and calmed down with a stomp of his hoof.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 pm

She growled and said in a devilish voice " WHAT!" She snapped rocks falling as she stomped ehr hoof. She sliped and then stumbled back. But she was still close to the edge... The fine lining of her nostrils flared as seh looked down over the cliff...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm

(Hope you don't mind she is fantasy)

Name: Feather
(yes, she is my very first)
Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiVDaCGKnaqAVc6sm0FqXa8qSInw7IUWtjSEp_OovJZ2vk3RK6yA

I entered the small clearing with my head lowered. "Shetan, Dusty." I nodded and stood stall. My soft voice ringing slightly. I blinked and sniffed a puddle, I put my hoof in it and splashed. "Ha ha!" I giggled and tilted my head. My gold tail flicked the pesky flys away and I grazed a little.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 pm

I knew Eclipse would return and turned to see if Feather had come yet. "Feather?" I called as I stepped into the clearing. "Hay Feather where's Dusty?" I troted up to her and nuzzled her neck in greating (thanx for joining) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Eclipse

She snorted and gazed down the cliff. She snorted. " No use in trying to kill myself. Might as well live. Feather won't like it if i had gone." She said and walekd very slowly back. She appeared intt he clearing anad walked passed Dusty, Sheten, adn Feather. She stoped and layed down. Gazing up at the sky. Why did Dusty hate me? Why did everyone hate me? What did i do wrong to make them hate me? Should i just dei and get it over with? These are the questions that traveled through her head, unanswered...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

"No idea." I said and returned the nuzzle. I nuzzled Eclipse. My personality was the exact oppiaste of her, but I understood her most. "You seem sad." I said and tilted my head. My golden eyes blinked innocently and I raised my head to the sky to welcome a light rain.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

I whisperd to Feather and Dusty "We need to make her happy agian." I said "are you both in?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm

She snorted and stood, walking frther awya from them. She lay down again. Not wanting to be messed with. She shoke her mane. Murmuring under her breath " I should just die and get it over with. No one will ever know im gone. It's like im invisible." She snapepd at herself...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

"I'm in." I say and roll on the ground, ignoring the mud that stuck to my black coat. "I wonder why I am the only unicorn here."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:24 pm

"Beacuse it's mainly for horses hear." I said lying down to look up at the sky with theme. "What do you think about the star's arn't they beatiful to night?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:26 pm

As Eclipse looked upa t the night sky. She sighed deeply. A tear rolling down ehr cheek. Her eyes began to glow like a thousand stars. The blue river glowing back inside of ehr. She stood and went over to the three. She sat down beside Sheten and put ehr head on his back. Resting her eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

I nuzzled my friend and said quietly. "It's very nice out perfect time to enjoy the world for a while. What do you think was your most memreble night ever? Mine was when I took my first step's as a foal." I smiled a little-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 pm

She smield and turned ehr head toward him. " Right now." She said prushing her massive head against his neck and laying her head on his back neck. She began to groom him..

(Sorry g2g school tm UGH!!!!!!!)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 pm

(that's OK I will have to go to bed soon any way untill Feather does I need to ketch up on some posting any way)

I nuzzled her, "Thank's Eclispe thank's a lot." I fell asleep with my best friend's and the mare's of my dream's

LOL that's so cute of Eclipse hay where's Dusty do you know Feather?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm

"If its mainly for horses then why am I here?" I ask and look at the stars like I am lost. "I just can't understand it." I shake my head. "No, no, I haven't."

I sigh and swish my golden tail. The song starts as a hum, then a little whisper, then a soft singing voice.

Song
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next