Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

I smile and hum with her "Beacuse you do belong hear with use Feather." I say tilting my head as I mumerd waking a little. I nuzzled her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 pm

I smile and sigh. "Why does Eclpise act like she does?" I ask and smile at him. "Tell me, do you really wanna be her mate?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:22 am

(Dusty isn't anywhere near them xD)

Dusty snorted and waded into a river, looking up into the sky as a small drizzle of rain began to fall. He shook his head as he could still see the stars. He wondered if his deceased mate could still be looking up at the same stars he was. He looked down again and sighed, his heart aching for his old mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm

~Iillyan~
The small timid foal strayed hidden in the bushes and the mud on her itched and her blood dried scars ached but she did not move a mussel.She then finally popped her head out of the bushes and watched before lifting one hofe and taking a step then another and another till she was standing in view and she was at least 20 if not more feet away.She watched them and her little body shook with fear.
(I put her up at your bio thing so she's my 1st horse. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Cool!

I looked at Feather "I'm not sure." I wonderd where Dusty was. "I dont realy stay with my mates." I saw the foal "Hay Feather who's that?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 am

Dusty snorted and laid down, a single tear rolling down his cheek. He missed his mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 am

Name:Desert Sun

History:Ask?

Personality:Find out...

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Manipulation_3___desert_sun_by_guilietta-d377v0k

Last edited by The Missing on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 am

"A foal." I said and walked over to her. "Stay still or this won't work." My soft voice comforting. I put my black horn to her chest. A bright light shines and when I pull away the little foal looks as good as new. "Oh my," I say and stumble back to Shetan. "I haven't healed like that, in a long time." My labored breathing clouds infront of my maw. I lay on the dewy ground and pant.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

I nuzzle Feather "We should ask her over hear wall you rest." I say then spot Desert Sun "Hey she's hear." I whinny then to the foal.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

Desert Sun smiled and whinnied. "Hey!" she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 am

I nod feebly and lay my head on the ground, still breathing hard. My eyes close as I drift off to sleep. But awake in a cold sweat and stand up. "Gosh, healing gives me bad dreams." I mumble and flick my tail.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 am

Dusty had fallen asleep but waken quickly at bad dreams. He let out a long whinny, wondering where the others were. Once he located them, he walked over slowly, head hung low.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 pm

She stood and glared at the foal. Trolting up to it. She smiled and put her ehad down to say " Hello little one. Wheres your mother?" She asked. Then throwing ehr ehad up and seeing that Desert Sun came. she looked back down at the foal. She smiled. Pulling her head up and walking over to the res with the foal by her side. She snroted and nuzzled Desert Sun, Feather, and Sheten. She turned to Feather and said. " The only reason i'm like this is because of Dusty!" She said it loud enough for him to hear. She knew he missed his mate but really did he have to act like a jackass with her only!!!!!!!!!!!!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Dusty would have given his life for his mate, and he could basically read her thoughts. And truthfully, they hurt him. He stopped about 10 feet away from the other horses, looked up at ( Name? ) with sorrowful eyes, then turned around. He had had enough. He couldn't put up with the pain of living each day like it was yesterday. Like it was back in the days when Cara still loved him, when Cara was still here. He reared and turned in midair, galloping off.

Dusty walked into a maze of canyons, and stopped at the cliffe of one. He looked down to inspect the drop, then lifted his head again and laid down on the flimsy end of the rock. If another horse stepped on it, it would definately break and send him down to his depths. He hoped somebody would step on it. Then, at last, he'd be with his mate in a happier place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 pm

I whinned at Desert Sun and troted over to her staying close to hald asleep Feather the foal stood a little way's away but I looked around for Dusty "Where di he go off to? Do you know foal?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Eclipse

She shook her head " No i dont." She nuzzled the sweet foal over to Sheten and she turned to trolt away, to a far side of the land...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I watched Eclipse go nowing mybe she needed time alone but called after her "Hay be back soon we might go grazzing and fech Dusty in a few hour's OK?" I looked a feather and the foal and Desert Sun "Let's go find Dusty." I turned to look for my friend-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Desert nodded and started off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Eclipse neighed her " Ok " Before bolted off intot he sea of rushing water. The water going everywhere as ehr hooves hit the water around her..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm

(Sorry about not answering I lost Internet signal sorry)
~Lillyan~
She was surprised at what the one horse did(Feather) but when the other ones came near she shyed down and ran over to the one mare(Feather)And stayed close by her and when a mare asked where her mom was a tear rolled off her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

"What's wrong?" I asked following Eclipse and looking at the foal- (that's ok)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 pm

I hide under neath feather,"Lllllife"(life)I stuttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 pm

I stood puzzled "What Feather can you talkl to her somthing's wrong I got to find Eclip's and Dusty." I looked around for Desert Storm-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

"Ok," I say and nuzzle the foal. "Don't worry, we all feel out of place sometimes." Mu soft voice barely a whisper. "Come on, they're gone, tell me what happened."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Dusty breathed out deeply through his flared nostrils and let out a prolonged whinny, even though he knew nobody would hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next