Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

I looked fondly at the foal and sighed. "I promise I won't tell."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry Horse Island and Member's (please reply)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 pm

"Hay you two we need to find Dusty." I say and Desert Sun ran off and I can't find her eather. I sigh-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I ignore Shetan in the distance and stay with the foal. "You can trust me,"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

( Hey, sorry if it's a little to late for coming in... BUUUUUUT.... If it's alright if I pop in? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

(ITs for all members isn't it? And youre a member. So that may be a yes. Smile
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Eclipse

She trolted back and seen Sheten get all worried. She trolted to his side and nuzzled his. Licking his neck sweetly. " it's gonna be ok. I'll go find Desert Sun." She said..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I smiled and nuzzled the pretty little foal. "Tell me when comfortable."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

(Sorry about not answering I lost Internet FOR THE THIRD TIME! ERRRRR it makes me frustrated.[LOL!])

Lilly looked up at her before answering."Ddddead.Mmmomy dddead.Dddady gggone.Kkkina gggone.Mmme(Dad.Momy dead.Dady gone.Kina gone.me.....) grow up alone ad been alone for 5 days and 1 week and 2 weekends."She stuttered at 1st but soon spoke right.

(Her dad and mom are dead but Kina was won by another stud you can find out more at- https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t6891-scared-momless-and-herdless-homeliss-and-sad-lone-foal ) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm

"You poor thing." I say and lick her neck. "We will take good care of you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am

I look at her before licking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3