Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 am

(Whats going on?)

Back to top Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 am

Penelope sighed as she glanced around her pack, saddened by all the pain it had caused everyone. She turned her face away from the others and let out a grunt of discontent. "This is what happens when we fight," she mumbled and shook her head, leaving it at her left side. Her eyes flickered back at forth between the ground and her fellow pack-mates constantly as her ears lay flat against her skull. Hearing the gathering start, she spun on her heels and made her way to the others. As she listened on, she had got the news that one of the warriors had passed, and ten of them were wounded. Her expression grew soft and her eyes fine, for she did not know to be furious or upset.
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 4 La_Arctic_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 am

[Yeah, just to let you know, Apollina is the Alpha.]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:32 pm

[Venom.]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 4:39 pm

[ Sorry my computer was acting up so i had to get off. ]

Dire nodded and steped forward. " Greetings, warriors." Dire started. " Though the battle was little, i had one warrior died and 12 injured. We are sure to recover. as well as yours. Apollian." Dire said turning to Apollian steping back. He looked down at Hannah and galred at her before turning towards his pack. At the corner of his eye, eh seen Nightfall and another wolf beside him. Dire growled. Motioning with his tail for Nightfall to let Shade look at his wounds. He was happy to see Nightfall his second beta safe and alive.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Through gritted teeth, Shade nodded. "I gotta go, I'll see you when we meet at Moonpool." she said and walked away to look at Nighfall's wounds. She sniffed then, they were infected. She started to take him by the scruff with someone helping her.

Hannah sighed. She was alone once again. She thought she saw Dire looked at her, but she was probably just love struck. "I'm glad your warriors okay." she heard Apollina's voice sound through the clearing. She flicked her tail dismissively and jumped off. She Gathered all her warriors and headed back. Hannah stayed there, hoping to speak to Dire.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Dire jumped off the highrock and onto the ground. Gatehring his pack to leave. He seen Hannah still sitting their waiting for him. Dire snroted and told Tank to take his pack back to the camp. After his pack was gone he turned to Hannah. Sighing and walking slowly toward her. Dire stiffened and sat down. " What do you want?" He asked. His tail flciking back and forth. His heart said he loved her, but his soul said he didnt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Hannah sighed, lowering her head. "I wish you would tell me what was the matter." she murmured, her head looking toward the ground. She looked at him, meeting his gaze. Suddenly, everything was still but herself. She looked in his eyes, keepin the level. "I'm in love with you!" she admitted. "I'm in love with you..." she said more lowly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Nightfall made respectable eye contact with his leader and would have bowed if he was capable. He instead nodded a greeting of his returning from the battle. Then he saw Shade coming over. He let her check his wounds and then allowed her to tug up to a stand. Aeron was immediately by his right side as Shade pulled him to right direction. Nightfall hated the help but knew that he needed it, so he swallowed his pride and allowed the two to assists him. Aeron sighed when he realized that he hadn't wait even longer before speaking to Apollina.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Dire stood in shock. Gasping as she said she was in love with him. Dire smiled and stood pressing his muzzle against her flank. " I'm in love with you also." He said. Looking into her eyes. His electric bleu eyes gazed deep into hers almost seeming to melt away her soul inside. His crescent shaped cornea glistened with happiness. He hugged her tightly before sighing and saying " Well, i better get going." Dire said and licked her cheek before turning and bolting out the clearing, up the steep slope and disappearing just like that.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Hannah heard what he had said. She felt her eyes glint with happiness. She then jumped on the log, and headed back quickly. When she got to camp, she saw everyone going to bed, and the dawn patrol heading. out. She wouldn't see him for quite awhile, and she couldn't stay so long away from him. When the dawn patrol left, she wen outside, acting like she'll go find herbs then went by the border of Crimsonpack, not going through it, but stayed at the edge, imagining Dire's shape to appear.

Shade hurried over and got a few herbs. Getting some poultice, she chewed them and put them on all his wounds. "Get some rest." she murmured in his ear.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Nightfall collapsed on the ground and allowed her to put herbs on his wounds. "I'll try." As she turned to leave, Nightfall raised his head. "Thanks Shade." Then he set it down and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

Aeron seeing that Nightfall was finally safe, trotted off in the direction of Apollina's pack. He stood at a distance and looked around for her, though he couldn't see her anywhere. Sighing, he sat there quietly waiting for her to show herself among the pack.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Apollina came from her den and looked around. She smelt the air, it smelt of Crimsonpack. She growled and slowly prowled on the wolf near. When she saw who it was she pounced on him. "What are you doing in Phantompack without me or my warriors permission?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Aeron growled when he felt another wolf's pressure on him but then stopped when he noticed it was the Alpha. "I brought a member of the Crimsonpack back from the battle field. I came her to speak with you." He made no move to get out from under her, he lay there in submission to her rank. "I came to apologize. I've been out of my nerve recently with my younger brother off on his own. I've always been his caretaker and it's made jumpy to think that he may be in danger and I'd never know." He went quiet, hoping he hadn't said too much.

((Be back in a half hour or so, gonna take a shower.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Dire stoped on his way going back to camp. Dire walked to them end of his border to find Hannah standing their. He smield and raced toward her, pressing his muzzle agianst hers.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Hannah smiled and saw as he came and pressed his muzzle up against me. "I'm so glad your here!" she murmured.

Apollina sighed and nodded. "Okay." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Aeron grunted at the weight on him. "May I get up?" He chuckled but did not get up until she gave him the word. He apologized but also had a favor to ask of her, and if she denied him then maybe Dire would accept. "Alpha, I know that I am still yet a stranger but..." Picking his words carefully. "I am also new to this particular area and it is late in the night. If you allow it, may I stay on your land for only this night so that I may leave in the morning? I promise I will not harm your pack, let Starpack strike me dead if I do."
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

I sighed as I faced another evening alone once again. It seemed I was always secluded from the others and I didn't seem to socialize 'correctly'. I sat on my haunches, staring at the ground beneath me. I wondered what I had always done wrong... Why I was so outcasted and set aside from everyone else... Get a hold of yourself! You're not supposed to have self-pity! Pathetic... I shook my head as my eyes squeezed closed probably as tight as they could. My eyes opened as the sounds of chattering opened my ears. I glanced over my shoulder to see Apollina and a male talking about something I couldn't quite interpret at the moment. My eyes narrowed in suspision, as if you knew me, I was not very trusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 7:02 am

Apollina shook her head up. "You may." she said and let him sit up. "The warriors' den is where Penelope is... Penelope." she said and turned toward Penelope. "You finally have some someone to keep you company, Penelope, instead of sleeping alone." she said. "Good-night, I expect you to be gone in the morning." Apollina growled and disappeared in her den.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 7:54 am

Aeron sat up when she allowed him to and then turned to look as well when she mentioned Penelope. She seemed aggressive and looked at them with such hate he wondered if he had personally messed up her life. But no...he had never seen her before. Grateful for a place to stay, Aeron stood up and bowed to Apollina. "That Alpha, I will leave before dawn's first light." After the Alpha left he turned to Penelope and smiled, showing no sign of aggressive but an air of respect and honor. "I know it wasn't your choice to have a guest tonight I still thank you. You don't have to feed me or even have a bed for me. I will make sure to leave before you awake so that I'll be out of fur." Again he smiled and waited for Penelope to take the lead and show him where he would be staying.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 am

[**Poisonous__Vietnam**]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am

Dire smiled and licked the top of Hannahs forhead. " I'm glad im here." He said.

[ Hey i'm gonna make a a female wolf for your pack Twisted. ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 am

Hannah smiled and leaned against him. "We should meet here more often." she said, giving a nervous laugh. She smelt his warm scent as she put her muzzle in his flank.

[[Sure.]]

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Dire nodded his agreement. Then heard a howl from Fallen. Dire snorted and licked Hannahs muzzle. " I've got to go love. Duty calls." Dire said and hugged her tightly before turnign and bolting off toward his pack.

Name: Kenzie
Pack: Phantompack
History: Ask if you dare
Personality: --Find out--
Markings/Scars: Tons
Eye Color: Bloodshot red
Pelt Color: Refer to pic...
Player: Meh
Pic:
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 4 5007

Kenzie looked up from her rabbit, and seen Apollian her sister [if thats alright with you Twisted?]. Standing up straight Apollian was letting a lone wolf stay in the warriors den. Snarling, Kenzie walked over to the male and Penelope, passing up her sister, Apollian. Kenzie walked straight over to the male and into the den. She snarled and growled at him. " If you do anything to this pack. I swere on my mothers grave i will kill you!" She roared. Unlike the other wolves in ehr pack, Kenzie is the one her pack fears. She is strong, and has bad tember. Will kill anyone who threatens her pack. She is different from her sister. Shes not blood-thristy though just over protective. Kenzie snorted and lashed out her tail behind her. Her claws unleashed and her lips pealed back into a deathly snarl.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Before she headed back to the camp, Hannah groomed off his scent so they didn't notice. When it was all off, she hurried back to her pack and walked out to see Kenzie. "Hello Kenzie." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next