Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Losing Battle [M]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Losing Battle [M] Empty A Losing Battle [M]

Post by Bravado Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 pm

As the young stallion limped across the meadow, he nervously looked around. Against a single stallion Sasquatch could hold his own, but a bachelor herd ? No he lost that fight. Sasquatch wasn't a small horse, standing at 17hh, full of muscle and very little fat, he was a very intimidating horse. But size doesn't matter when fighting 4 horses at the same time.

His leg had been injured, he could barely walk on it. He had bruises all over his body and he was sure he had cracked a few ribs, he came to a halt and looked around. He began grazing as he was starving, he only had time to stop for a few hours, as the bachelor herd was " watching " him. If he didn't leave in the time they had given him, they would be back.

Picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/17/62/59/46/tack_n10.jpg
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

A Losing Battle [M] Empty Re: A Losing Battle [M]

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 pm

(would you like me to play a mare or stallion? btw that it is pretty horse)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:04 pm

{Completely up to you Smile and thanks I saw him and was like.. I have to RP him XD }
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm

okay ill rp as a staliion

http://www.threedayranch.com/images/ramses-prince-amin1_small.jpg

Randy (sorry brain dead for name) trotted through the meadow. He was looking for a mate, but instead he ran across something that he wasnt expecting. An injured stallion. being the outgoing stallion he is, he trotted straight up to the stallion.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Sasquatch pinned his ears, and turned towards the horse. He was weary and didn't bother being aggressive. " I told you I was leaving, can you give a guy a break ? " He said thinking it was one of the bachelor stallions. Instead he noticed another stallion, " Sorry, have I stepped on your land? " He lowered his head in submission, he was not capable of fighting and he wanted to make sure that this stallion knew that..

He winced at the pain in his leg.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 pm

"no no. im just a wanderer. i dont have a herd. i see your hurt. you should lay down and sleep. i can keep watch" randy suggested.

(i am so sorry. i am totally brain dead and dont feel like thinking tonight.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:36 pm

{Don't worry about it Smile We all have those days ^^ }

Sasquatch let a sigh of relief out, " Sorry, I've just had a bad day " He said, shifting his weight off the bad leg. He shook his head when the stallion mentioned resting. " I can't, I have only a short time to get out of the area before my attackers come back for more. " He wasn't standing at his full height but he hoped that this stallion understood how dangerous the other stallions where.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 am

"oh." Randy said. He decided to follow along this injured stallion. He didnt want to see anything happen to him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 am

https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/1eqbzn.jpg

Whip cream chocolate fudge, as her mom named her, trotted through the land slowly. She was heat but didn't bother her at all. With a snort she haulted to smell the air, it was tinted with tangy blood and of course her sent. She looked all around her then spotted a ingured stud with another stud. Moving carefuly she galloped towards them. Her long legs extending far from her lean body then jerked back ungracfully in a rough movment. She had fabiolous conformation and muscles. Soon she was at least around ten feet away and stoped, "H-hello I see you are hurt, may I help?" She asked poilitley and a bit nurvious. She was much smaller then them being 14.9 hh And it made her all the more scard.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 am

Randy looked up at the gorgeous mare with a very unique and intriguing coat. He stepped out in front of the injured stallion. He did not say anything, just looked at her. He could smell she was in heat. She is the main reason why he came to this meadow. What was he doing with a stallion? But he couldnt just abandoned this injured horse that he had already vowed he would stay by. He hoped that he and this mare could get some alone time.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Sasquatch raised his head, he was thankful to the other stallion, but he knew that with the mare that had just entered the picture, the stallion would want to mate with her. He nickered to the stallion, meaning he was alright. He didn't want to get in the way of fate, whether or not they would end up being mate or not.

Sasquatch shoke his head to the mare " I'll be alright, thank you though " He moved a short distance away and let his legs buckle underneath him, just five minutes wouldn't hurt right ?
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:21 pm

The mare snorted, "You sure? I can bandge it up or at least get you some poppy seeds, they'll help with pain." Fudge felt uncomfortble seing the other stallions wants. The mare shifted her boddy wight relaxing a hoof.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Randy couldnt leave the stallion alone. he was so vulnerable. the heat scent wafted into his wide nostrils and his tool started to tingle. Randy did not allow his tool to slide out. He would wait untill the stallion was better. then leaving him alone wouldnt be so dangerous.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:31 am

Sasquatch had fell to sleep and woke up about an hour later, his head shot up and he cursed under his breath. He looked at the sky and figured he had only a few hours left. He struggled to get to his feet and snorted. " I'm sorry I have to move.." he said, his leg felt a little better, but was still painful. He also smelt the air, the familiar scent of the bachelor was closer, he pinned his ears. He tried testing he leg and shot into a canter, wincing but now he new his leg could handle it. He slowed down to a walk again.

He turned his head to the others and said " Thank you for helping me." His attention was turned to a group of horses on the horizon. His ears pinned right back and he stood at his full height, puffing himself up and though his leg hurt, he made the point of showing them, he was still strong. He then turned and walked on towards the borders of the territory.

Sasquatch's thoughts crossed to the horses he was in company with, he couldn't let Randy and the new mare get them selves hurt. If he drove away the mare, maybe Randy would leave him too. He enjoyed their company but the threat of the bachelors weighed heavily on his mind. " Randy, I don't want you to get hurt..nor our new friend, but I'm....." He paused hating to admit he was scared.. " I'm..scared you will if you stay near me. "
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Randy stood at the stallion's side as he slept. He dozed of a little himself, head hanging low. Then the stallion got up and cantered a short distance. Randy cantered after him, motioning for the mare to follow. She stopped at the stallion's side. "Why?" randy asked. "i can fight bachelors off." he then leaned into the stallion's furry ear and blew air into it. "Are you afraid that the mare is attracting the bachelor stallions with her heat scent?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Sasquatch rolled his eyes, " I'm not getting rid of you am I ? " He laughed, shaking his head when the air hits his ear, " I don't want you to get hurt thats all, either of you.."

Brain farty xD)
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Fudge grew uncomfortble as the bacholers came she galloped ahead then slowed prancing anstitly. She turned to look back at them then the bacholers. She didn't show it to awfuly had but she was really uncomfortble and scard. With a snort she trotted on wards, her brown eyes watching the rolling hiss laying out in fromt of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:21 am

Now that the stallion seemed to be better, and strong enough to have a chance against more bachelor stallions. Randy decided that this was the perfect time to mate with fudge. Wait any longer and the stallion would be strong and will want to fight randy for the mare. Randy walked up to fudge and gave a low nicker. he moved closer, attempting to groom her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Sasquatch smiled as Randy went towards Fudge, in reality he was not interested in mating. He was only 5 years old, and didn't fancy the responsibility of little one yet. He wondered what to do and decided on patrolling a little, he was feeling much better after having ate and slept.

The bachelors were inching closer each hour, he new he had to hold them of a little longer, so he decided to do a threat display. He nickered to Randy and Fudge, warning them about the display. Sasquatch reared up throwing his head in the air and calling a warning to the bachelors to back off. A he landed he made sure to not stumble and puffed his chest. Stomping his hoof and snorting. He then raised his head and stood at his full height. Perhaps this would give them a break, or the bachelors might come after them. At least they knew now he was feeling better.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 am

Bump :3
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 am

Fudge was nervous and eyeing the bachelors and when she felt Randy grooming her she jumped then looked at him and reached her head to his neck and nibbled gently starting to groom him back.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Randy continued to click his teeth on her withers. He then moved farther down her back, moving so that his body was perpendicular to the mares. He continued to nibble at the scoop in her back, and slowly trail farther down her body, until he was nibbling at her dock. Randy flicked his ear. His tool began to feel slight tingling sensations as he grew closer to mating with the mare.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 am

Sasquatch began grazing and keeping watch as Randy and Fudge began grooming one another. He raised his head and looked around seeing that the bachelors had infact backed offf slightly. A small snort came out of his nose, as he saw a little filly canter out of the woods straight towards Sasquatch and the others. She was a yearling, striking charcoal coat, 4 socks, and a white blaze. Her black mane and tail flagged as she skidded to a halt infront of Sasquatch...and before he could speak, she did.

Gulping back any fear she might have Kahlan spoke.. " I'm glad I found you in time, .....Dad." She was a little out of breath. Sasquatch blinked as he took in the information....and spoke " I..I.. never thought I'd get to see you.." With that he hooked he neck over hers and hugged her. When Kahlan was unborn, her mother ran off with another stud. Sasquatch was heart broken. He never found another mate, he had just wandered until the day Randy found him. But now he had a daughter. Sasquatch began to walk slightly away from Randy and the others, he didn't want to disturb them. He stopped a nice distance between them, enough to give them some privacy, but close so in case of attack, he'd be there in under a minute. " Your safe with me, I promise. " He said as Kahlan noticed the bachelors.

(Just thought I'd get someone else I can roleplay in xD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Fudge was shocked to see the filly and stopped raising her head to watch with intense curiosity. Her ears were straight up and alert, her eyes glued to the touching seen happing in front of her. Then as they walked off she turned her head looking at Randy and gave a impatient snort and stomped her hoof quietly. She was growing ancy and didn't want to stand her much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 pm

for some reason, fudge wasn't accepting Randy's proposal to mate. Maybe she wasn't in full heat. Randy positioned himself so now a was directly facing her rump. he nudged her dock and tail.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum