Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Kenzie growled and unleashed her claws. She held back her instincts to attack her sister. She snorted and snapped " If you wish. Then i will leave! don't ever expect me to come back either!!" She roared in fury. She walked to the edge of the den, she turned to look back at Rave adn Aeron. " Fare well." She said and turned to leave. She slowly walked out of the den and into the clearing. Her packmates looked at her, and gasped. Kenzie stoped and said in a low murmur. " See you on the other sides of hell!" She roared and bolted out of the clearing. Out of sight and alone as she wished to live.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Penelope shot to her feet as Kenzie once again left rude remarks to her pack mates. She sprinted back to the den with absolutely no clue what was happening. She looked a bit pitiful since she was so confused on what was happening at the moment. She noticed a silence casted upon them all, and she was bound to break it. "That was... harsh," she said a smidge awkwardly before giving a small and somewhat embarassed grin to everyone around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Apollina heard the harsh words of her sister. She looked out to see her sister going out the den. She looked at Penelope. "Penelope, see if she does leave out our territory without stopping to hunt... she is forbidden to hunt here, or come here." she growled, her claws flexing below her. I'll miss you so dearly. she thought in her head closed her eyes. "Now."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Kenzie walked on. She stoped to see red eyes glaring at her. She growled and flexed her claws. Her lips pealed back into a deathly snarl. " WHo are you!" She snarled. The wolf shone himself and Kenzie gasped in shock. It was Shadowpacks leader Ragestar. He was huge bigger then Dire, he had a midnight black pelt and bloodshot red eyes. Kenzie growled at him. The leader walked up to her and said " Tell you leader were coming for her." Ragestar snapped. Kenzie gasped and stumbled back. She then roared in fury. " Your not gnna touch her." Ragestar laughed, Kenzie narrowed ehr eyes. But as she did so, she was flung into the air and knocked out as she hit a tree hard, yelping as she hit the tree.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

[center]Penelope gave a quick nod and trotted quietly out of the den to keep an eye on Kenzie. She first check south of the territory -- nothing. She rushed over to west side of the territory -- again, nothing. She sprinted silently to the opposite side of which she just scanned -- again, nothing. Once she checked the North, there she saw Kenzie still in the perimeters. Penelope kept her eyes on Kenzie, soon seeing that she was in danger. She wanted to scream for Apollina, but she assumed that would only make the beatings worse. Penelope silently sprinted over to Apollina with an edgy feeling casted upon her being. "Apollina!! Come quick!!" She spun on her heels back in Kenzie's direction, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Apollina was coming.[center]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Apollina lifted herself up, looking out in alarm, her eyes wide. She sprinted forward falling in front of Penelope. She hurried over to the North where she had come from and came to a halt, eyes widened. She saw here sister on a tree. She raced over, seeing Ragestar. She growled and snarled. "What did you do?" she asked through gritted teeth, looking at a deep cut in her sister's side. She slunk beside her and sighed. She looked over to Penelope and growled. "Get Hannah, and fast!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Kenzie grunted and winced as she sensed the presence of her sister. Her eyes fluttered open, she looked up to see Kenzie by her side. Kenzie grunted in pain.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Apollina looked at her. She winced. "We don't have time for this." she muttered and disappeared under the undergrowth. She appeared with a lot of cobwebs, walking on 3 paws and she set them on her sister's wound gently speaking. "It's fine, you'll make it." Oh Starpack let this be true! Don't let her come toward you path now.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Kenzie grunted in paqin and duf her claws into the ground beneath her. Ragestar had gone when Apollian came in. Kenzie snarled through gritted fangs. She snorted and sat up as she pressed the cobwebs onto her wound. " I'm not going anywhere." she said. " I'm sorry for what i said. Please forgive me." She said. Licking her sisters forhead.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Apollina was overjoyed her sister learned her lesson. "See, if you would've ever left me would could I do? I'm so glad Starpack is letting you stay. Now shh... I'm taking you back to the camp." she murmured and hauled her sister on her back and took her into the medicine wolves den and stepped out bowing and turning to leave her sister in the paws of the young experienced warrior.

Hannah saw cobwebs she nodded and grabbed chervil and chewed it up. She put the poultice on her wound and looked at her. "What in the Starclan's name happened?" she asked going over and giving Kenzie the poppy seeds so the pain would die away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

{Hello, I wanna keep going}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Dire awoke and rose from his mossy nest. He padded out of hsi den and stood at the foot of the high-rock. he looked down upon his warriors. Some stoped to stare up at their leader. EH looked around and thought hopelessly of Hannah.

Kenzie snorted and nipped at her wounds before Hannah stoped her and she layed down putting ehr ehad on a mossy nest. She winced and answered through gritted fangs. " An excile happened. Then, a battle appeared. And hear i am back at the camp. But i'm happy here. I think i'm gonna stay." Kenzie said with a warm smile. she pulled her head up adn looked up to the sky that shone thorugh a huge hole in Hannahs den. Kenzie seen the shape of her father. She began to cry one tear drop landed upon ehr paw and drizzled down her claws and onto the ground. Kenzie sighed in grief as the shape of ehr father disappeared into thin-air.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Apollina growled, pacing back in forth in the den, blazing fury in her eyes, and her fur neck bristling. "I swear by Starpack I will make that mouse-brained crow-food!" she snarled and looked at her sister with worried eyes. Starpack please don't take her from me!

Hannah looked at Kenzie and Apollina and sighed. "There isn't much more I can do, now get rest Kenzie." she murmured and got up, her mind swirling with things. Apollina was still looking at her sister, but knew when Hannah was passing. "Is she going to be okay?" The leader's voice quavered.
"Only Starpack can make that choice, for that's who she's in the paws of." Hannah replied. "Now come, let her rest."
Hannah and Apollina slowly walked out the den, Apollina's paws dragged her to her den and she felt guilt strike her. When I've gone to see Dire is this what it's gonna be like when no one' s here? Kenzie could have died without me. She shuddered and looked at the woods. She couldn't help it but she couldn't go... a voice growled in her head.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Penelope heeded a heavy sigh as she paced back to the den where they had laid Kenzie. "Always something, isn't it," she asked a bit harshly to Apollina before pinning her ears and shaking her head. She rolled her eyes in irritance and paced over to where she tried to relax earlier before interupted by a pointless arguement. "God, can't we go one day without any damn drama," she mumbled and growled beneath her breath, finally arriving to her destination. She directed her attention to the sky where the supposed Starpack dwelled. She grunted and sat on her haunches with a raise to the brow. As oddly as it sounds, she didn't believe in Starpack. She had believed in the human-like figure, God, who had been mentioned before by humans strolling by when she was a pup. She overheard them talking about how great and majestic he was which altered her belief of what life meant. Yeah, yeah, I know. Sounds a bit sappy. But it's true.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Kenzie growled and threw her head up. " Can't you go one damn day without being cocky?! Irritatin!" Kenzie spat. Penelope always had somehting nasty to say. One day Kenzie will snap and Penelope will wish she was never born!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Aeron awoke before first light as he promised and snuck out of the cave quietly so as to not wake anyone. For a brief moment he stood outside the cave and took in the sight. It truly was beautiful. But it was out of his grasp. This was not his pack and he had a promise to keep. There was one thing he never did: Breaking his promises. So a bit crestfallen, the nomad crept away into the dawn shadows of the forest. It would take a few minutes to reach the border so he relaxed a bit as he trotted along.

Nightfall, after border duty, went back to his den and slept soundly. Upon awaking before dawn, as was expected of him, he left again to check around the territory. Dire would see him if anything important needed to be done so for the meantime he would make sure nothing was amiss or had gone amiss during the night. For his first half hour of searching he found nothing suspicious and actually ran into one of the warriors along the way. The pack member was only going for a stroll after a restless night and so Nightfall set him along on his way with orders to check the perimeter of enemy tracks.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Kenzie woke hearing a sudden rustle in ehr den. growling she instantly jumped up and snarled. She seen Aeron walking out of the den. She stoped him. " Goodbye Aeron. Hopfully i will see you quiet soon." She said in a sweet voice.

Dire stood and stretched. He walked out of his den and seen Nightfall trolting out of the entrance of the camp, adn intot eh forest. He smiled and turned back to rest in his mossy nest. He curled up and wraped his tail around his body. His big maw opened and sharp fangs appeared to create a loud yawn. Dire snorted and fell back to a soundless sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Apollina sighed and looked at Penelope, her voice forcing to stay calm with the stubborn young wolf. "We cannot stop drama, for everday it's in this forest. And we fight to survive, Penelope. It's not what we want but we have peace and then we have drama." she pointed out calmly. "Only the doggiepets get their chance of peace, and if that's what you want then go ahead. Do not take it out on the whole forest."
Her tail twitched back and forth with frustration. She put her head back into the cave before coming back out once more and watching her Pack. She remembered when it was so peaceful but they didn't choose the paths for there was going to be trouble along the way and she wished that Penelope wouldn't make it harder for Apolloina.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Aeron turned to face Kenzie as she strode out towards him. He bowed his head but appeared solemn. "I thank you for allowing me the comfort of your den. I told Apolloina she would not see me again on her land so could you thank her for me? I am honored to be able to stay on your pack's territory." He looked up at the sky. "I must be going." He looked back at Kenzie. "Again I thank you and may Starpack watch over you." He then bowed again, turned back around, and walked off into the woods.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm

[Poison].
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Kenzie smiled and nodded her goodbyes. " May Starpack guide you through." She called out. Sighing, she turned and went back into the warriors den. She layed down and curled her tail around her fine body. She layed her crown upon her massive paws. Kenzies heart said she loved him, but her soul said she didnt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Apollina watched the loner walk away, her eyes shinning after him. She remembered the niceness he tried giving her when she ran away from the battle for her own good. She lifted up and trotted to him, going over to give the friendly good-bye. She touched his nose. Then looked in his eyes. "Good-bye, thank you for everything. May StarPack light your path." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6