Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Dire groomed himself to rid of her scent. Before bolting off back to camp. He entering the entrance of the raven and dipped his hea dot his pack.

Kenzie walked out of the warriors den and dipped her head to Hannah. " Hannah." She said and walked up the steep slope toward Apollians den. she disappeared into the thickets. " Apollian. I'm going to sen dout a evening partol." Kenzie explained.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Apollnia nodded and sighed. "Go ahead Kenzie." she murmured and dropped her head on the mossy ground.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Aeron was about to settle down in the den when a female wolf barged in and began threatening him. He was started to get angry at being treated like a criminal though he didn't let it show. "I swore on the Starpack that I would not harm any of you. Would you deny my word?" It was a sharp response but one that said so calmly and respectfully that one could not snap at it without looking like a fool. When she left he shook his coat and then nestled down into a small corner in the cave, away from everyone. He was surrounded by strangers, got no thanks for saving a warrior, and was being threatened by every wolf he came across. Bandit, brother, where are you? With a heavy heart, Aeron closed his eyes and drifted off into slumber.

Nightfall on the other hand was waking up. He had slept for a while and Shade's care seemed to be working it's magic. For the first few minutes he stretched his legs and tested out his muscles. They were sore and stiff but that was to be expected. Another negative was that some of the wounds had scarred, more reminders of the gory battles he had participated in.

Satisfied with his new strength, Nightfall set off to find Dire. He needed to speak with his Alpha if only just to let him know of his condition. His scent was easily picked up and he found Dire patrolling the territory as was his duty. Approaching with lowered tail to show submission, Nightfall spoke. "Dire." He bowed his head and then walked beside the Alpha. Since he was beta he was allowed to call Dire by his name, for others it would have been an insult. The topic he was about to bring up was sorrowful and refreshed his anger, but he held it back with all his might. "Sir, I saw some disturbing things during the battle. The main one was the lack of surviving wolves. The Shadowpack are known for their mercilessness and I have seen it many times before, but the numbers of dead were so great..." He trailed off and regained his thoughts before continuing. "I don't know how I survived. If it weren't for Aeron I would have died. My point is, the Shadowpack suffered less losses because we show more mercy than them and some of our warriors allowed a permanently injured wolf live. I'm not saying that it was wrong, but when going against a pack such as them I think it would be more just to end their misery when the chance arises." He meant no offense, but as Beta was bringing up issues that needed to be discussed. "I don't doubt we will be fighting them again, and I fear it may be soon."
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:45 pm

I growled at Kenzie, telling her that he meant no harm. "Leave him be!" My ears lay flat against my skull in irritation as I turned back to the male who was given consent to slumber in my den. He was already sleeping, so I assumed he must've been exhausted or something of that source. I glanced back at Kenzie and shut my eyes tightly for a moment, feeling the effects of being tired on my body. I was able to drag myself to the rear of the den where I could keep an eye on all that surrounded me, just in case something terrible would unleash although I doubted anything would. My eyelids quickly dropped and with that, I fell into a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Kenzie nodded to Apollian. Walking out of her sisters den. She heard Penelope. Kenzie growled and stomped her paw roaring with defence. She snorted. " Don't tell me MUTT! I have no time for your insults RAT!" She snarled and howled to gather the evneing partol. Sending Fang, Heartbreaker, Sire, and Ginger with her. Kenzie walked out with ehr evening partol at her heels.

Dire looked down at Nightfall. His loyal and trusted beta. " I'm listening." As Nightfall started Dire nodded. " I understand where your coming from. But... If Shadowpack would attack they know they loose. Shadowpack may be mercilless doesnt mean they can't make a tready." Dire said. " To my den." Dire said adn scrambled up the rocky slope toward his den that lay upon the high-rock. HE sliped through the thuckets and into his den. sitting down in his mossy nest. " Now what your saying is if Shadowpack attacks we should be ready or back down?" Dire snorted and thought about what was going to happen if Shadowpack attacks. Their leader Ragestar would'nt be the one to not come on others land and attack with out warning first.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:58 pm

I woke up and grumbled beneath my breath as Kenzie called me a mutt. "Look who's talking," I mumbled and narrowed my eyes as I watched her leave. I shrugged it off and looked back at the brute, seeing he was still asleep. I yawned and extended my limbs in front of my in a stretch before I walked out of the den, still a bit groggy from my nap. I glanced around and saw it was still dark outside, assuming I didn't get much sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Apollina had to remember to tell her sister not to insult others, it was part of the warrior code to give them something that harsh. She sighed and stretched herself nice and good.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Nightfall remained solemn as he spoke with Dire and respected the way he listened. When he finished Dire invited him to his den and Nightfall nodded, following behind. He sat opposite of Dire and remained quiet for a moment, thinking, before responding. "No I would never think of backing down, but I can't help but realize how many more we lost than them. A treaty would certainly be a more productive solution, but would Shadowpack honor what it held? They are a brute-like group of wolves and aren't known to follow rules. I can't help but worry they would have some kind of trick up their sleeve." He remembered his fight with the Shadowpack wolves and held back at snarl at the memory. "Even in a large-scale battle they are sneaky. As you know I am a just fighter and do not wish to fight 2 on 1. I like a 1 on 1 battle where we both a chance of winning. But the Shadowpack do not know of such a thing. I fell because of that." He seemed crest-fallen for a moment when he remembered being taken down for the first time in such a bloody way. Feeling he had to explain, Nightfall looked up and made eye contact with Dire. "I was fighting one of the Shadowpack's betas as was proper. He was a strong wolf and rightly so, but I came out the victor in the end. I still suffered many injuries and knew that I didn't have long before I must back away to allow Shade to assist me. But I never had the chance. From the flanks came 3 wolves, 1 on the left and 2 on my right. I fended off the 2 on the right, but that left exposed for the last wolf. It was because of that trickery that I fell to the ground nearly dead my body mauled." Again he fought back his anger by kneading his front paws in the thin layer of dirt at the floor of the cave. "I do not know exactly what we should do but I do know that a treaty would not end smoothly when dealing with the Shadowpack, they only enjoy fighting for what they want not improvisation. But I also know that if we fought again both sides would lose. Neither of us are in condition for another battle of such immense size. They must be another way, though what I am not sure."

Aeron looked up when he heard the sharp remarks and finally bared his teeth and growled deep in his throat. Kenzie immediately sent his mood rotten. She spoke with such lack of caring and treated her own pack with hateful remarks. When she had gone, Aeron turned and looked over at Penelope. "You did not have to defend me. I know it may end up in a form of punishment if pushed too far. But I thank you, I must say it was the first act of kindness I have received, other than my bedding down here. But it is a hard time and I am not one to complain." He smiled and then yawned, stretching his front legs out far and bending over in a long stretch. After a few moments he laid back down and sighed in satisfaction. This den was quite comfortable.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

(Sorry, switching back and forth from first to third person XP)
Penelope nodded swiftly and gave a faint smile, but soon disappeared as she started to speak. "You have done nothing wrong, and I will not tolerate others of accusing someone of doing so, or going to do so. Besides, you don't appear that threatening," she stated simply and sat on her haunches. She took a few steps out of the den, the nightsky soon fading into a crisp, cold morning. She glanced over her shoulder only to see Aeron laying back down in his resting place. "My, you seem comfortable," she commented and flashed a quick smile his way before shifting her head back in normal position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Aeron raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh really? This huge wolf not threatening?" He chuckled as he thought of how he looked laying sleepy on the floor of her den. "After sleeping on hard floors in the open, a den is a gift sent from Starpack. It's been awhile since I've felt secure though even now I am at unease." He smiled back as she did, showing he meant no offense and appreciated her kindness.

((Sorry it's so short.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Dire thought for second longer before repling with hasty tone. " Your facts are right Nightfall. I will send out double the partols to make sure Shadowpaw does not attack. And if they do, we should be ready. I hope." Dire explained and then stood looking at Nightfall. Dire spoke in a deep seductive voice " We will fight this battle. Shadowpack will not be the ones to call us weak or rotten!" HE snarled and his claws unleashed. " Crimsonpack will no longer be.... forgotten!!" Dire roared.

Kenzie came back after the evening partol. She headed toward the warriors den. Walking through the thickets she seen Rave, the unknown wolf who called himself Aeron, and Penelope. She snorted and sat down in the back, a hole in the rock above her shone under her pelt. She put ehr ehad down on teh mossy nest. Rave stood and walked over to Aeron. " Don't mind her. She's not one thats trustful. Shes not like other females here Penelope. And you should know. Apollian and Kenzie had a horrible past." Rave said in a whisper to them. " Kenzie is still getting over her father dieing. She will be like this for awhile. Get over it. Shes your packmate, we care for eachother. treat Kenzie as well as you would like to be treated. Same goes for her." Rave said. Kenzie pricked ehr ears to hear every word that Rave said but dare not speak.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Penelope let out a short chuckle before returning her body in his direction. She tilted her head to the right in slight confusion as she heard him speak. "How long have you been alone?" She was quite curious and anxious to get his answer. "I would imagine wolf like yourself would've already had a pack and a family." Her eyes drifted off him for a moment as she scoped around the den for no particular reason. She soon realized what she was doing and redirected her attention towards Aeron whom she was still awaiting an answer from.

[ It's fine ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Penelope threw a glare at Kenzie before glancing at Rave. "Why should we have to pay for her loss? Why does she have to leash out her anger on us," she questioned in a whisper.
(Sorry, this was supposed to be apart of my recent post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 5:21 am

Aeron listened to all that was spoken and nodded. He turned to Penelope. "Your pack mate speaks the truth. Every wolf would be a beast if they locked their anger inside, though we all have different ways of releasing it. Kenzie's way is her own way of siphoning out all the pain." He thought about his way of releasing his anger and sighed, he hadn't answered her first question. For a moment he was quiet but then cleared his throat as he sat up and decided to reveal only a little of himself. "You asked, Penelope, why I was alone. Well to be rightfully honest, I have not had the time or patience. I'm still raising my brother, teaching him the ways of the world, that I feel as if I already have a son. It is quite nice being a nomad. There aren't any rules, no leader to follow, and you can go anywhere you want, wherever you want, with whoever you want. Though there are things I miss in a pack. The protection, family-like connection, and the teamwork." He shrugged and looked out the mouth of the cave to the darkness outside. "What's done is done, there is nothing I can do to change the past."

Nightfall jumped up as well with his Alpha and when he heard his roar, joined in with a loud howl. It was an encouraging sound and sent shivers down his spine. It almost made him want to go and take on the Shadow pack now, but he knew that that would be foolish. After a few moments he quieted and looked over at Dire. "I thank you for listening Alpha. I know the path you choose will be for the best of the pack, whatever it may be. You have my faith and trust." He then bowed his head and turned to leave.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 am

Dire bowed his head in respect to Nightfall. " Nightfall!" Dire called out to him. He smiled and said " You have done well. When i die, you will make a great leader to Crimsonpack." He said and dipped his head. Flicking his tail and wraping it aorund his body.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 am

Kenzie heard every word they were saying. She sighed deeply to hear Penelope. Rave looked at Penelope for a moment before saying " Waht would you have done if your father died? Hm? Answer that for me?" He said. Rave looked at Aeron " You make a great point." Rave sai ddipping his head to Aeron.
Kenzie sat up and pricked her ears forward. she stood and walked over to Penelope. " Sorry Penelope. I shouldnt bring it out on you. Or Anyone else." She said turnign to Aeron. " Sorry about my rudeness. Iim Kenzie. If you havent noticed." She said. sitting dwon beside Penelope.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

Nightfall turned his head to look back at Dire. "Yes?" He nodded after Dire finished speaking. "You humble me sir, and may you reign for many more happy years." He smiled and then left the Alpha's den. He had a slight limp on his front right leg but it was slight and he figured it would heal completely within the week. After speaking to Dire he felt as if a load had been taken off his shoulders and he walked with a light step. Not feeling drowsy at all, the beta decided to take up his duties. He joined the border patrol and began checking the northern borders for any signs of predators.

Aeron smiled when he saw the wolves making up for their behavior, the sight made him yearn for old times. He dipped his head back to Rave in a polite response and then turned to Kenzie. "No need for apology. I am Aeron." He suddenly felt an itching in his nose and within a few seconds sneezed. He laughed and wiped his nose with his left leg. "Pardon me, I don't know what came over me." His laugh was deep and hearty like that of an old sailor enjoying the company of his cabin mates at a pub near dock.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 11:49 am

Penelope gave Kenzie a brief, dainty smile. "Don't worry about it," she murmured quietly before flicking her eyes over to Aeron. She sighed softly and sat heavily on her haunches. "Being in a pack isn't as wonderful as you think," she spoke under her breath and glanced up at Aeron swiftly. "I'd much rather be alone," she said almost inaudibly, not wanting to anger any of her fellow pack mates. She heeded out a grumbled before rolling her eyes in petty irritation. "I'm going for a walk," she told Kezie over her shoulder as she already made her way out of the now almost immensely packed den. She let the wind bristle through her fur as she padded over to a secluded area of the woods, thickly-lined with lengthly, slender trees. She sat slumped over with her eyes closed as an attempt to block out the world that disturbed and annoyed her tremendously.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Apollina heard them. She lashed her tail and growled, "Enough!" She growled, all pelt on end. She rolled her eyes and lashed her tail again, her green eyes fiery red.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Dire smiled and fell into a deep slumber.

Kenzie looked at Penelope and nodded. " Alright." she said adn then put her massive crown down upon her paws. She sighed deeply. " Sometimes i wish i wasent in a pack." she said. Swiftly pulling her crown up to look at Aeron. " Being in a pack isnt that mush great. To much fighting, not enough space. I have grown tired of being in a pack, but i stay for my sisters sake. Since shes alpha now, i dont want to leave her, to handle everything on her own. It would be to much preasure on her shoulders. Thats why i stay, for her. No one else." Kenzie said. she lifted her back leg to scratch behind her ears, and neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Apollina pricked her ears and listened to her sister and she chuckled lightly. "But you don't appreciate everything they do for you? Your mother took care for you, and when you were almost swept away from a fox, when just a pup... who saved you? Jamble." she did not go on, but waited for what her sister said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Kenzie growled, putting her paws over her ears and head. She then spoke with a seductive tone. " Yea. I remember Jamble. She like our second mother, she took care of us after mother died. I just can't go on like this. Its to much for me. And i know its to much for you. " Kenzie said and stood looking at her sister. She put her head down and said " I do appreciate everything my pack has done for me. safing me. Keeping me alive as well as yourself.... Apollian, y-you don't understand. Father choose you to be leader cuz he knew you would lead them best. But before he choose you, he talked to me about being leader before going to talk to you. Father asked me if i wanted to be leader after he dies." Kenzie said. Then a tear rolled down her cheek. She went on. " And do you know what i said." she took a breif pause. " No. I said no. For you. I knew how much you wanted to be alpha, so i gave the positon to you... Apollian i knew if i was leader i wouldnt have gotten us this far. I would failed." Kenzie said with sadness in her words.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Penelope sighed as she heard growls from the den, probably about some nonsense like earlier. Feeling a bit aggitated by the voices, she picked herself up and crept deeper into the woods where hopefully nothing could disturb her. She rolled over on her back, finding it a bit comfortable. She flopped to her side and rested her head on some moss that had cushioned her head pleasantly. "Why do most of us try so hard? For everything," she asked herself and shrugged, the question not really relating to anything that was happening at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Aeron found the following conversation personally between Apollina and Kenzie. So he did not intervene and only listened to the two sides of the argument that were being presented. It seemed like some of the wolves wished to be alone and out of a pack, but they didn't understand what responsibilities came with it. I suppose it's something they'll have to learn the hard way. I had no choice but be alone with Bandit, they do. I just hope they don't do something foolish. He laid down and closed his eyes to doze off again.

Nightfall finished checking the northern borders. All was quiet and peaceful, just the way he liked it. After some time, a warrior replaced his shift and gave Nightfall a break to rest. After exchanging reports briefly he trotted off towards his den. As soon as he laid down onto his make-shift bed, he was fast asleep.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Apollina listened to her sister, her eyes narrowed. "Fine," she croaked in such a croaked voice. Her voice wavered and her eyes watered. "I knew father always thought you were always the best to the pack... always strict, and everyone listened to you... everyone loved you. No wonder..." she said. "But father never told me that."
She went to the edge of the den, her fur bristling. Her eyes were full of sadness and mixed with pure and mad fury. "Okay then, if you wish to leave than go! I may need you, but I'll have to handle my pack without you... even if its a load on my paws... too much for me... I'll never leave my pack." she whispered and walked out the den and into the brambles of her den.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next