Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream Empty Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 am

Lucifer~

Clicking echoed through out the tunnel as Lucifer was lead down into the track. Lucifer began to trott sideways, then unhooked from his lead and being lead into a fray as his Jokey, Jake grips his reins. His owner standing and watching on top of the stands, Luka whispered into her ear "Good luck." Lucifer was now loaded in. This was indeed a match race between him and Karma. A moment later, the bell rings and the gates of the fray fly open, as well as Lucifer. Driving himself to the front, as unusal since he likes to come from behind. But this time, he is running his race. Lucifer drove down the stretch with his rival, Karma and Lucifer into the second turn. Karma pressing Lucifer to an even faster pace. As they round the first turn, drawing away down the back stretch. Karma pushing Lucifer even faster. Lucifer refusing to heal, driving forward. Karma pushes forward to challenge. B;listering one o nine and four. Karma and Lucifer locked in a deadly duel. Its Karma and Lucifer. He pulls away at blazing speed, 4 lengths, 6, 9, 11, entering the final turn, Lucifer is moving like a tramendous machine. He luaghs at fear afraid of nothing, he does not shy away from the sword. He can not stand still when the trumpit sounds. The lead is now 24 lengths, 26, 28, and still surging. Lucifer length 30. Lucifer wins! Lucifer wins, by 31 lengths. His owner, Bonnie cheered loudly, jumping up and down. In the 3 years since Lucifer won the triple Crown his winning time in the Belmont Stakes and his margin of victory have never been approached.

Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream Secretariat3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream Empty Re: Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 am

is this reserved?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream Empty Re: Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 am

Its for anyone, but um Mightnight's Quest is gonna rp here, if you want you can also...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 am

The wind blowing her mane along her body gave her chills of excitement. Her blood pumped rapidly through her body and her heart pumped just as fast. Thousands of fans cheered "Midnight!! Midnight!!" Today she was determined to make history. Deep down inside she had a sick feeling, but she shoved it off and focused. Her eyes grew wide as she entered the gate. The gate kept her from running which she didn't like. The bell went off and thousand pound bodies charged from the gate. Her feet galloping a mile a min under her body. She round the last turn in second place. She started making her move, but a sharp pain in her leg stopped everything short. All she saw was dirt and other horses charging toward her. (like this) Behind every lengend lies an impossible dream Regalodeloro16

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 am

Good(: So this is her history?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 am

Im going to make it more detailed later, i dont have enough time right now, but she comes back from her injure.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:54 am

I see... Is she in the race with Lucifer?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 am

I can play it as if we are owned by the same owner but you haven't seen her because she has been her stall the whole time. In my Bio i said i escaped and ran around then maybe you see her. something like that maybe. Anyway i got to go now, just post what we should do then i will post when i get back on Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 am

Oh ok(: Well have a great day(: I g2g also so ill be on later
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Lucifer

He was lead through a tunnel, as everyone cheered his name Lucifer would pose for the camras and start trotting sideways towards his stall. Bobbing his head, Lucifer shook himself off, mud was no where seen on his coat nor on Jake's clothes. Jake hopped off him. Cocking his head tot eh side, to hear his name being called. Seeing that Bonnie was running towards him, Lucifer nickered and met her with a hug as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Lucifer neighed, and nipped at her hair. Bonnie smiled with a rush of excitement. There were still screams and Lucifer could hear someone say; " Mommy! Mommy! I seen Red!"(Lucifer is his racing name, Red is his orginal name). Lucifer smiled lights, bobbing his head. He reared up, letting out a heroic neigh. Landing lightly on his hooves.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

The darkness and stillness of a barn kept her trapt with no wind. Months and months passed with no feeling of the track on her hooves. The ground was so close to her feet but she wasn't able to touch it. The wind blew outside the window but she wasn't able to breathe it. Her owners put what looked to her a boot the human wore on their feet and hung her from the roof of the barn. She heard other horses around but nobody was in sight. Her owners were off somewhere today and she was angry. Five months in this sling hung above the ground with no dirt on her hooves and no feeling of the wind in her mane was making her upset. She would not take this any longer, her foot did not hurt as much as it did before and she knew she was ready to get with her racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm

~Bonnie + Lucifer~

She smiled and laughed at Lucifer. " Oh Red, you have won the Triple Crown. I'm soo proud of you!" She said as she stroked his cheek. Lucifer snorted, bobbing his head up and down. In one stall he could hear stressful snorts coming from a horse. Lucifer grined, the flowers over his neck and the blue ribbin in his red flowing mane. He stood 17.8 hands tall. Some call him 'Big Red'. Lucifer snorted, trotting towards the front of the stall. He leaned forward to see a creamed colored mare. He smiled and nickered to her. " Are you okay in there?" He chuckled lightly. He leaned up against the side of the door, and glared down at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:38 pm

She twisted in her sling and looked out of the window at the other horses grazing in the field. She stomped her foot and half reared at the sound of a voice. She quickly turned her head and saw the big chestnut colored male looking at her. She lowered her head i little embarassed for such a beautiful male to see her in her condition. "Im ok, just stuck. I want run but im trapped here in this stall." She raised her head and looked down his body, muscles ran everywhere. "I haven't seen you before, im Midnight and you are?" she asked shaking her head up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Lucifer

He smiled and chuckled lighty. " Stuck huh? I can get you out of there." Pricking his ears forward he haerd her name. " Hmm, I've heard of you before. Midnight your a race horse huh?.. Eh, I'm Red, well Lucifer actually. I'm positive you have heard of me. I'm a legend, broke the world record of horse-racing at 31 lengths." Lucifer smiled, quite proud of himself. His eyes traveled down her body, small but well-muscled shoulders. He smiled, eyes stopped at the latch on the stall door. He rolled his eyes, and popped it open with his teeth. He opened the door. But blocked the mares way, he roated his head to look down at her. Seeing that everyone was busy with Bonnie. Lucifer whispered. " Follow me, and if you dont run off when I move. You won't get put into a stall again. Okay?" he said, slowly moving away from the entrance. Flicking his tail for her to follow.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 pm

"That's you Bonnie talks about all the time!" She looked at Bonnie looking at the other horses then at Red, "She really loves you. I have heard of you too. You won the Kentucky Derby, The Preakness, and The Belmont!" She lowered her head and looked at her boot, "Yeah, i was a Greatest Stakes horse about a 6 moths ago but i tripped up and this is what happen," She looked back up at him and watched him open the gate and she heard him say follow him. She quickly pulled one of the straps holding the sling and it all loosened and fell to the ground. She followed him by his side. The boot she wore was heavy and her foot was numb from not using it, but she kept walking. The sounds and the wind blew through her mane making her want to run, but something inside her clung to Red and she stood by his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Lucifer

Red smiled lightly as she pressed up against him. " Okay are you ready to run?" He asked. Stopping at the race track. He put his head down to the ground, as the flowers on his neck and the ribbin falling off. He stood to his full height. The sun reflecting off his muscular handsome body. He snorted, " Ready?" He asked. In the distance he heard the sound of a trumpit. Lucifer neighed loudly and drove forward, sprinting away from Midnight. It was true, when a trumpit sounds, he can not stand still. As the wind beat on his coat, he galloped by her side, matching her pace. Before long, he smirked down at her and jumped forward. Drawing forward, like in his race he was moving like a tramendous machine. Reaching the end of the second stretch. The finish line only lengths away.. Lucifer could hear the sounds of cheers and people screaming his name as he passed the finish line with blazing speed. Slowing down abit to watch Midnight make her way towards him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 pm

She followed him onto a track. His muscles shined in the sunlight and the sun warmed hers. "Running? I can try." She lowered her head and started pulling off her boot. Before she had it off a trumpet had sounded and he took off sending dirt flying from his heels. She shook her head as he did exactly she heard others say he did, 'He cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds' She kicked the rest of the boot off and kicked and reared in excitement then took off. Her foot felt the same as before. The wind rushed through her coat blowing the barn dust off it making it shiny again. Her head extended and returned back as her legs under her extended and lifted off the ground as if she was flying. Ahead she saw Red running like the wind. She shook her head and ran faster. Her breath and heart pounded, the feeling she loved. She saw that Red had slowed down, and she smiled and charged full speed ahead. Sucking in her hindquarters more under her body giving her more momentum. She caught up with him and flew past him and made a playful kick, then slowed to match his pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Lucifer

Red smiled, chuckling lightly. He reared up and landed with a dull thud. Red watched her gracefulness. He seen how cunning and fast she was, almost as fast as him. Lucifer smirked, taking an awful leap forward and sped up with blazing speed. Flying past Midnight, as if he was lifting off the ground. His pace was extremely fast, he felt as if the weight that he felt when his hooves met the ground, softened and he flew across the track.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

She smiled as he past her. His muscles moving together and his coat shining in the wind made him look even more handsome. She didn't speed up nor slow down, she just watched him from behind. They crossed the finish line and she slowed down to a stop not wanting to put to much strain on her newly healed leg. She loved the fact that he could just run forever, and not stop. As she waited for Red to come back she saw Bonnie running to the fence yelling, "Midnight! Midnight!" She reached the fence and her mouth smiled when she saw Red.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am

Lucifer

Red snorted, crossing the finish line. It was only matters of seconds when he sped past it again. Stopping instantly beside MIdnight. His mane and tail waving in the wind. His broad-shoulders, and awful muscular body made him look more handsome above Mdnight, with his coat shinning so brightly. He bobbed his head at the sight of Bonnie, as she came racing towads them. Put one hand on Midnights muzzle and one on mine. She said softly. " Red, what were you trying to prove." She looked over at Midnight, her hands stiffening down her leg, and seeing that it had healed. " Midnight are you ready to race?" Bonnie asked. Red snorted, and smiled rearing up and letting out a neigh of excitement. Bonnie patted me on my back, " You'll be racing with this young fellow in the next race, if you want Midnight. I will train you." red waited an answer from Midnight.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

(so Bonnie is the jockey?)

Bonnie walked up to her and Red and placed her hand on our muzzles. Then she felt her leg bending it and putting pressure on it. Red playfully reared and whinnied by her side and Bonnie placed her hand on his back. "Oh yes i would love to train with you," she nicked touching her muzzle to his. Then playfully nipped at his ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

( No Bonnie is Red's owner, Jake is his jockey. But Bonnie could be Midnights?)

Red smiled and sidestepped abit, chuckling. Bonnie laughed. Taking her hand and pulling Nidnights head back to face her. " So I take that as a yes." Bonnie stroked Midnights muzzle. Then kissed her forehead. She reached for Red lead and took both horses back to load them in the cart of the back of the truck to take home.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 pm

(thats good) Smile

She loaded into the trailer next to Red and watched the trees go by. The wind blew her mane back giving her a coolness throughout her body. In the fields passing that passed horses grazed in the rich green grass. She nickered to them and their heads popped up and they nickered back. She was enjoying herself she looked over Red to see what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Lucifer

Red snorted, hanging his head out of the whindow of the trailer. He shook his head, turned his to over at Midnight. " Don't worry. Bonnie takes care of every single one of her horses. Making time for all of them." He said with a distant smile. Nuzzling her softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:26 pm

( sorry i have been busy)

She smiled when he nuzzled her. His muzzle was soft and warm against her fur. She lifted her head and rested it on his back and continued watching the trees pass the trailer. His heart beat sounded soft and strong just like he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next