Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) Empty Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

~Belle~
I stepped into a clearing flooded with pink roses. I smiled and gently pressed one hoof after another to the ground. I took in the smell of the beautiful flowers. I stopped and rolled around, collecting the scent on my black pelt. I got up and trotted around the field. I decided I was in the mood, so I let my heat scent out. I shook out my mane and paused for a moment, watching for studs. I turned every which way and saw nothing, but I didn't think anything of it. I trotted back to the middle of the field a sighed. I Harmlessly started grazing, putting my black muzzled in betwenn the sweet smelling flowers.

Belle~
Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) Belle

(Can you see the pic?)

Last edited by Peace on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) Empty Re: Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

Post by BayMickey Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Anyone?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) Empty Re: Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Name: Legend
Breed: Andalusian
Personality: Seductive, Irrisistable, Charming, Captivating
History: He's been a forcer since he was 3.5 years old, and can have almost any mare under him when they least expect it.

Pic:
Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) 197030_1

[ you want descriptive or non-descriptive? ]

Legend snorted as the faint heat scent of a mare wafted up his nose. Shivers went up his spine and his tool drooped out for a moment. Once he gathered himself he snorted and made his grand entrance, prancing with high steps, his mane flying out behind him. He had the grace of an arabian, and the strength of a freisian. He trotted gracefully over to the mare and smiled at her, playing it cool. "Hello there, young lady." He said in a seductive tone, "I'm Legend. Who may you be?"

[ No, i can't see the pic. D: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

(You're good! Thanks!)

~Belle~
I turned to see a stallion approach me. I smiled warmly. "I'm Belle. Nice to meet you." I knew his tone, but since I was strong, I wouldn't think he would mess with me. I dipped my head, being kind. I flicked my tail, trying to get the flies away. I pawed at the ground and started grazing again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Legend snorted and looked at her, playing it cool. "Nice to meet you, too." He nodded and took a bite of grass, chewing then swallowing. "What are you doing around these parts?" He asked.

[ sorry so short. and thanks! Do you want descriptive or non descriptive forcing? I know some people had different preferences. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 am

(It doesn't matter. Just try not to be too gross. Lol.)

~Belle
I picked up my black head and looked back at him. "Oh, um, I was just wandering around, you know." I smiled shy-like and turned my rump the other direction. I began grazing again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 am

[ okee-dokes ]

Legend watched her turn her rump away from him and he snorted and turned his head, pretending not to be interested in her. "You sound nervous. Are you wary of me?" He asked, looking at her, pretending to be hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

~Belle~
After I heard his fake tone, I snorted. I didn't answer, but stared at the pink roses that surrounded my muzzle. The smell, it was oh, so sweet. It was like nothing I've ever smelt. But I couldn't get distracted when there was a stallionnear me that might happen to be a forcer. I noticed my heat scent was still flowing and I stoppe dits flow immediatly(sp?). I didn't pin my tail since my rump was in the other direction.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Legend snorted and noticed that she had pinned her tail onto her rump. He looked hurt and turned his head, "You really don't trust me, do you?" he turned his head and took a step away, flicking his tail, still trying to play it cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

(She didn't pin it.)

~Belle~
I sighed. I didn't want ot hurt his feelings even if he was a forcer. "I don't know you...." I looked up and immediatly made contact with his big brown eyes. I suddenly felt mky heart flip. A shiver shook through my body. Stop it! The feeling slipped from my body.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 pm

"That could change, if you were a bit more opne." He said quietly, glancing quietly over at the mare, still looking hurt. Legend sighed and went back to grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

~Belle~
I gave him a puzzled look. "Okay, let's start over. I'm Belle, it is very nice to meet you." I dipped my head and grazed once again, waiting for his answer.

(Sorry, it's kinda short.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:49 pm

"I'm Legend. Pleasure to meet you as well, miss," He said, smiling gently. He took a slight step forward.

[ sorry it's sooo short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 pm

~Belle~
I picked my head up and smiled. "Good." I didn't contiune grazing, but watched him. I sat there and drifted off into one of those 'worlds'. I shook myself out of it and flicked my tail to shoo away the flies.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Legend smiled and realized she wasn't really paying attention anymore. Now was his chance. In one swift motion, he galloped over to her rear and swiftly mounted, keeping his forelegs tight around her hips so she couldn't get away. He stretched his neck out so he could whisper in her ears, "Rule number one, never trust a stallion, no matter what he says." He said, going a bit faster and moving his hind legs to get steadier.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

~Belle~
It happened so fast, so for a second I didn't know what was going on. Then I felt him on my back ands heard his words. "Get off!" I bucked once and tried to shake my mane from his grip. As he pounded on me,, I shuddered. I screamed and buck once again, but it didn't move him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Legend figited angrily when she tried to buck him off and yanked back on her mane angrily. "It'd be best if you just cooperated." He snapped and continued, instead of getting off, as a sort of punishment. He shifted positions, hoping it'd be a bit more uncomfortable and painful for her, who had really managed to piss him off trying to buck him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 1:37 pm

~Belle~
I cringed as he pulled my mane. I felt him shift and bit at the air in pain. "Please." I held my breath as he thrusted. Suddenly, the pain went away. Relieved, I noticed he had broken my wall. Oh, no.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Legend smiled when he realized he'd broken her wall. He stayed atop her for only a few more minutes. After about 3 or 4, he dismounted, his tool sliding slowly back in to place and he shook his mane. "My work here is done." He said, yawning slightly and lowering his head to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 pm

~Belle~
I cringed an dbolted to the other side of the field away from Legend. "I trusted you..." A tear rolled down my face and I trotted into the woods.

(Ugh, it's short.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:22 pm

"That was your mistake," he frowned, but didn't go after her. He stayed in the field, having a strange feeling she'd be back. she didn't look like the kind of mare who was going to leave him like that and not try to get him to take care of the foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 pm

~Belle~
I laid down and started sobbing. I didn't want a foal now, but I had asked for it. I laif ther until dark came, expecting him to search for me. I stood up and walked towrads a nearby apple grove. I started eating silently.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 pm

When dark came, he suspected she wasn't coming back. He frowned and shrugged, walking into the forest to go find another mare to consider his prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

(Hey can I join)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

(I don't care, what about you, Thunder?)

~Belle~
A soft tear ran down my face. I had to find him. He had to help take care of our foal. Yes. I would find him. I neighed and reared. I let out my heat scent, but in a diffrent way to make him come near.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum