Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

[ erm sure ]

Legend snorted and smelt a mare's heat scent, and took in a deep whiff, then snorted, getting the scent out of his nose. It was that blasted mare again, wasn't it? She was coming back to him, as he expected. He rolled his eyes and snorted, neighing for another mare to trick and lay into his trap.

Back to top Go down

Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!)

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 4:21 pm

~Belle~
I got frustrated after a while and gave up. I laid down once more and cried again. I cried myself to sleep eventually.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon May 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Black Sunset~
I watched from behind the trees as she forced the poor Mare I was gana help her untill she layed back down when he was done I snorted "Stallions"I said rolling my eyes I snorted again as he neighed for another mare to come which I wouldn't sly little me my mom was forced so that's how me and my brother were born but I don't talk about him much since my sick rude father turned him into a forcer since he was older than me I thought he might force me so I never went near him I just left.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Legend snorted as he smelled another stallion. he smelled rather familiar, but instead he just reared up and lashed out with his hooves, neighing loudly as a warning to the other stallion. These were his lands.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm

~Belle~
When I woke up, I noticed another stallion. I just shook my head. Probably another forcer.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Legend growled angrily and bucked, snorting and finding his way to the stallion. "What are you doing here? You don't belong here," He snapped violently. striking the other stallion on the shoulder with his hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Black Sunset:
"I think you don't belong her after forcing her why wouldn't you just leave like most forcers like you" I snapped striking my hoove at him not missing pushing him to the ground "Now how about you leave her alone"I said putting my oove on his wind pipe

(Just so you know e has a sister with the same name)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 pm

"Bad mistake," Legend smirked and threw his head up, biting the other stallion's ankle and throwing him off of his wind pipe, knocking him to the ground. Angrily he got up and reared, landing on the other stallion's shoulder and hearing a faint cracking noise. "I'll do whatever I please. And I'm not done with the mares here yet, idiot." He frowned and snorted angrily, bucking the stallion in the stomach and prancing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:"Bad mistake," Legend smirked and threw his head up, biting the other stallion's ankle and throwing him off of his wind pipe, knocking him to the ground. Angrily he got up and reared, landing on the other stallion's shoulder and hearing a faint cracking noise. "I'll do whatever I please. And I'm not done with the mares here yet, idiot." He frowned and snorted angrily, bucking the stallion in the stomach and prancing off.

Biting the stallion's ankle and throwing him off his wind pipe?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 pm

[ woah how do you quote o.O and yes, Legend's a strong stallion. I already mentioned that. He's strong because he's a forcer. remember? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 pm

No you said biting him on his ankle and knocking him off his wind pipe. How can you knock a horse off their wind pipe?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

[ no the stallion's hoof was on his wind pipe... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Whatever, so I'm going to let the filly be born and grow up, okay? You guys just keep going.)

~Four years later~
Belle had her filly. A beautiful mare at that. Sadly, Belle died at foal-birth. Now her filly, Myth, is fully grown and in her first heat.

~Myth~
I trotted into a field filled with pink roses. I was in my first heat, but I knew how to control it. I raised myself for four years and nobody would dare mess with me. I was beautiful but strong and wise. I grazed a little before getting a drink. I trotted around and neighed loudly. I was having fun by myself. No one or nothing could mess that up.

Myth~
Beauty lies within. (Forcer please! Please post!) - Page 2 Thumbnail
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Name- Amulet
Age- 5
Personality- Caring for the little ones, Gentle and Kind. Thoughtful of others, Smart.
Looks- Jet Black with Huge Black feathery wings. Black mane and tail. Very Muscled and Beautiful. Mares easily fall for him.
Power- On land is very fast, but in the sky can fly like no other.Very Agile in flying

His head is upright, nostrils flared, his body tense. He could smell another mature stallion here. But something was wrong, very wrong. He smelt the air, then trotted towards the scent. He picked up speed, going faster and faster, untill he burst through the trees at a gallop.
He saw the Stallion pinning a mare down, about to do buisness. The mare didn't look happy.
"Get off of her, you thug!" He snorted.
He then reared up, teeth bared and snapping. His front hoof squarly hit the stallion in the chest.

Oh no! I posted to late!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok, Can Amulet meet belles daughter?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2