Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) Empty Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Carol stomps into the garden. Her tail flicking back and forth how dare he she thought to herself this is just so unfair! Carol had just been kicked out of her herd, how was she suppose to know how to survive by herself, a lone filly, never been touched. Her mother had just stood there watching carol as the lead stallion threatened her life...what a bitch! Carol stopped and looked around and sighed...what was going to happen to her, she didn't know, she didn't care but she hated being alone. But then the one thing her mother taught her, stay away from stallions that want something from you, they are just bad news. Carol sighed and started to graze her tail still flicking back and forth from frustration. She was in a bad mood and when she was in a bad mood you can get hurt around this high strung filly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:37 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f23/15/43/30/05/72082711.jpg

Electrix ~ I raced into the garden, anger in my heart. i stomped my hooves against the floor causing deep imprints. I was angry, my family had just be caught and I was the only one to escape. I was tired from the run, but I couldn't calm down. A nearby tree was the unfortunate victim of my frustration, I reared agian and again striking the tree, each time harder than the last. i was a forcer like my father, but I did not have that on my mind at the moment.

After my energy was spent I stood there, legs trembling . I walked over to a nearby stream and took a few gulps of water. only then did I notice the filly standing there.

Back to top Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Carol pricked her ears at the sound of heavy banging she raised her head and saw a pretty big stallion drinking from a nearby stream. She snorted knowing he had already seen her, she flicked her tail and turned her rump to him walking in the other direction, her head held high. She hoped he'd just leave her alone she didn't want trouble. She just wanted to be part of her herd again
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 pm

"I won't hurt you.." I said loudly, my voice was strong and carried along the wind with ease. My breathing was coming down to normal. I did not have the energy to force her, or run after her. I layed down next to the stream, looking at my reflection.

(Hehe.. this is fun lol, he like the hulk grrrr Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 pm

~Maiz~
I flicked my tail in frustration and mumbled under my breath. "Dumb wolves..." I said and clenched my teeth. They were attacking my herd and they blamed it on me so I was kicked out... GREAT. I rolled my eyes and drank some water from the stream, completely ignoring the other horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Another horse entered the area... I sipped some of the water and lifted my head back up "Hello..." I said not particulalry interested in the area around me, in my own world thinking of my family, I missed them already. that might sound wierd for a forcer to be saying but, it was the way I was brought up, to respect my family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 pm

~Maiz~
I sighed heavily, now noticing the stallion. "Urg.... Hi." I said, not really knowing what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

I stood up and started grazing, "Why couldn't I save them" I muttered under my breath. "Why"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

~Maiz~
I looked at him closely. "Uhmm...Is everything okay?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

I continued grazing "Not really...." I sighed, trying to stay calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm

~Maiz~
"What's wrong?" I asked and grabbed and apple, dropping it at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"Nothing....please don't come any closer... I don't want to hurt anyone ...." I moved away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 pm

~Maiz~
I gave him a concern look, not knowing what he meant. I looked down and stared at a blade of grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm

I looked up and walked over to a tree and leant on it. "thanks for the concern anyway..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

~Maiz~
"No problem..." I said and nudged the apple towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm

i admired her perseverance. "You do know I'm a forcer, right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 pm

~Maiz~
I perked my ears. "Well...uhmm... that doesn't mean you can't be a good friend, right?" I said, trying to make the situation sound better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:25 pm

I smirked at her thoery "Don't worry I'm not in the mood, you can relax"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

~Maiz~
I relaxed more. "Alright." I said and started to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I felt tired, so i went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 am

meh! ok im out Smile

Carol leaves
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 pm

(wait no come back!! Very Happy)
~Maiz~
I sighed lightly and ate some grass before taking another cold sip of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm

(Yeah, don't go Sad )

I get up and turn around, heading towards the river and the mare, picking up the apple on the way, I place the apple next to the mare and start to drink the cool water. Turning my ears to keep listening to the mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:17 pm

~Maiz~
I perked my ears and raised my head high. "Thanks." I said and reached for the apple, starting to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 am

"So..... how did you end up round here..." I ask Maiz, I had calmed down a fair bit. I turned to the other mare, " Hey don't leave.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum