Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 am

~Maiz~
I glanced back at the mare. "Wait!!" I shouted towards her at the other side of the meadow. I looked back at the stallion. "Well... I was kicked out from my herd..." I said, kinda emabarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 am

" Don't be embarrased." I said looking at her, " Mine where caught."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 am

Carol looks behind her and turns to them and snorted. She wasn't to sure what to do, she didn't want to be alone but she wasn't sure what to make of the two horses. So she just stopped walking away and decided to graze nearby.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 am

She stopped, I walked over to her, "Hello, sorry for the temper tantrum earlier. I'm Electrix."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

Carol raised her head, her eyes narrowed as she looked at him warrily. She was still heated up from the events of her herd that had happened earlier "Carol....." she said her voice trailing
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 am

"Hi, Carol......" I said attempting to nuzzle her but stopping at the last second, she didn't seem to be in a good mood, and the last thing i wanted was a moody filly hanging on the end of my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 am

Carol raised her head slighly seeing he was about to touch her. She didn't like it one bit so she glared at him but kept her temper in check "hi to you too" she said quickly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 am

I saw the glare she gave me, it sent shivers down my spine, "Hi.." I said all of a sudden embarrased. If my father had seen the way I was acting he would have killed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Carol saw that she had made him uncomfortable, she didn't mean to do that she was just so mad. She softened her gaze and forced a smile "hi..." she said quickly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:34 pm

" Well, I'll tell you a bit about me......I came from a family of Forcers, they were caught and then I came here." I hoped she wouldn't rip my head off "I'm not to proud of my past, and..... don't want to be a forcer but it's in my blood...." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm

~Maiz~
I sighed lightly and looked back at Electrix. "I'm sorry for your loss..." I said, feeling back his own family was captured by humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Carol's gaze hardened "you don't have to be a forcer just because its in your blood" she said to him....but now she felt awfully uncomfortable
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 pm

~Maiz~
I came closer to the other mare. "Don't worry, he's not in the 'mood'." I whispered in her ear and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 pm

"But how do I stop it... and what if my father gets loose..... he'd kill me.. i would love to start a herd with a few mares and me... but I don't know..." I nuzzled her trying to make her feel less uncomfortable. I heard the other mare whisper I was not in the mood and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 pm

~Maiz~
I smiled back and looked at the other mare and grinned bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:45 pm

I rolled my eyes "Mares... " I smiled as I start grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm

~Maiz~
I chuckled. "Stallions..." I said with a smile, mocking his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I smiled back at them both, and continued grazing on the lush grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 pm

~Maiz~
I jumped in the river and chuckled, feeling the water drop off my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:57 pm

I turned pretending i was ignoring her, looking at Carol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

~Maiz~
I dipped my head under the water, seeing fish swim away from me. I swim to the bottom and get a mouthful of nasty algie. I came back up and tried to spit it out but it wouldn't budge. I sighed heavily and swallowed it, sending chills down my spine. I stuck out my tongue and drank some water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

I was intregued how she could dive, "How'd you do that ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

~Maiz~
"When I was young, I had to go through a lot of rivers cause my herd traveled all the time." I said and I nipped at my back to get an itch away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

"Oh..... Of course.." I said utterly confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:26 pm

~Maiz~
"And my mom was some sort of water-goddess." I said faintly and stared at myself in the water. I smiled and drank some water again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next