Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Carol pricked her ears and slowly walked towards him taking wary steps unsure of whether to get closer or not
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:35 am

I saw Carol heading over and I looked up, " I don't know if he's alive or not..." I said looking at both of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 am

~Maiz~
I placed my head on the body and sighed, hearing nothing. I nickered over to Carol and looked back at the stallion. My head was about to explode! The thoughts swarming and pushing against my skull, hearing my own pulse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:15 am

"Come on..." I sreamed at the lifeless body... pressing down on the chest trying to get him to breathe...... 1....2....3 press, 1.....2.....3 press. I did that a few times and waited to see if anything happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4