Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh, that makes sense, water goddess, diving.." I smiled, "where is she? If you don't mind me asking"

Back to top Go down

Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carol comes, in a bad mood, watch out! (forcer! ya read u post lol)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm

~Maiz~
"Back with the herd...they told me they would kill her if I didn't leave so I left...." I said and smiled, happy my mother was still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 pm

"That was was very brave, maybe one day, you could rescue her." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

~Maiz~
"Maybe..." I said and smiled back, feeling warmer inside. I stepped out of the water and shook the water off my coat, mane, and tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:58 pm

"Can I ask you something...." I said, trying to think how to put the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 pm

~Maiz~
"Yeah?" I asked him, wanting to hear what he would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:01 pm

"How would most mares feel if...........I was to ask, two mares to join a herd..." I said hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:03 pm

~Maiz~
"Hmm...Well they might be excited." I said and started to graze, not knowing who he was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm

"How would you feel.....If I asked you..." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:06 pm

~Maiz~
I perked my ears and raised my head, looking at him with a smile. "I'd like that." I said and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 pm

"Really....." I said, I was shocked that she said yes, "Do you think Carol will join the new heard," I hoped she would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 am

~Maiz~
"Of course!" I said and 'smiled', heading back to the water. I dove down and sighed lightly, making bubbles fly out of my mouth. I found some fish that swam by me and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 am

I had butterflies going round in my stomach, I jumped in joy, making sure no one saw me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 am

~Maiz~
I went deeper and saw some sort of body, a lifeless body, just resting between two small rocks. I swam to the surface and went back to Electix. "Urg...You gotta see this..." I said, heading into the water again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am

I walked to the water's edge... " Ummm .I can't dive...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am

~Maiz~
"Hmmm...." I said, thoughts swarming through my head. I gulped and headed under water, grabbing the body and putting it on my back. I put it on the shore and looked at Electrix. "Urg...Who do you think it is?" I asked lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am

I looked at the body, " I have no idea..." i said looking at the body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Carol listened to the conversation and when Electrix asked her to join the herd he just nodded. She stood back and grazed watching them in the water, she didn't want to join in so she just watched. When Maiz pulled out the body, she took a step back immediately feeling squeamish. She turned her head away and shivered
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:41 pm

After a few more seconds I couldn't look at it any more, I turned away heaving. I looked at Carol and smiled, I got butterflies in my stomach agian, I nickered softly to her. I lowered my head to graze, but decided not to with a body next to me.... I couldn't drik the water either knowing, that the body had been in there also. " Didn't think I was squemish.." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 am

~Maiz~
I looked at him talking to Carol and I smiled, examining the body closer. I pressed my head up against it's chest and it was still alive! I whinnied loud and pounded on it's chest hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Carol saw what he was doing and didn't know that he was trying to save it. She pinned her ears "leave it alone! Its dead already" she said and took a step back and looked away again, she couln't stand the sight
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:25 pm

~Maiz~
I sighed lightly. "My brother..." I said and lowered my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 pm

" What it's y..your brother...." I looked at the frail body, " But how...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

~Maiz~
"Remeber how I said my herd travels through water a lot?" I asked. "He can't swim." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I walked over, trying not to hurl.....it was her brother I had to at least try and help. " Let me try... I stood at his chest. I struck the floor a few times, before striking at his chest... the first hit........ nothing , the second hit..... nothing, the third....hit..... I placed my head next to his...and felt a breath against my cheek....had it worked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next