Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] Empty Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm

3 mares ran across the meadow gracefully.One a black and 2 brown ones.One was 1 and the others were 2.There mains blew in the wind as there feet toughed the ground one more delicti then the others and small as well. she was a black mare with brown eyes and a black main and tail.They raced across the open area getting faster and faster till coming to a halt and drinking water then grazing.
Pic-
Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] ND_Badlands+Wild+Horses_9-08
Elizabeth-
Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] SuperStock_4179-33118
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIO-
Names-Elizabeth,Anny,Millie
Ages-1,2,2
Genders-Mare,mare,mare
Personalitys-Find out,find,out find out
Eye colors-Anny:Light brown.Elizabeth:amber brown.Millie:blue.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] Empty Re: Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Cliffe wandered into a meadow and saw three mares. He snorted, grinning with delight. He trotted over to them, acting as if he were a normal stallion, and smiled. "Hello," he said in a deep, seductive voice. "I am Cliffe. Who are you three lovely ladies?"

Pic~
Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] Paintstallion

Back to top Go down

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] Empty Re: Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 pm

ANNY-I snorted at him.
Millie-I snorted with disgust of his seductive tone But he was hansom.
Elizabeth-I was the smallest and the foolish one,"hi Cliff I'm Elizabeth and this is Anny and Millie."I looked at the stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Cliffe snorted, "Not a very friendly bunch, are we?" He smiled at Elizabeth, "Hello, Elizabeth," and nodded in turn to Anny and Millie. "What are you doing out here by yourself? Don't you have a stallion to guard you?" He asked, downplaying it until he caught them off-guard. The darker brown mare looked enticing (which one is she?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

(She is Anny the tallest)
Anny-"Were here because I heard had to many horses in it and because they thought we be the best group of mares to send out to make a heard manly because father wants his geans spread through us with studs he was going to find us perfit males but the heard got to big to fast and some one head to go."She head her ears back and her tail penned.

Millie-"ELIZABETH!"My ears were back and my tail peened.

Elizabeth-I had no clue of what was going on and what I did wrong,"What did ,i do?"My tail was free and my ears were up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:02 pm

"Come on, ladies, seriously? I wouldn't lay a hoof on you," He gave a look as if he was hurt. He nuzzled Anny and breathed into her nostrils, collecting her scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

ANNY-I snorted and bit his muzzle."Get away MUT!!!I put my ears complityly back.

Elizabeth-I walked up to him and nuzzled his shoulder when he gave a hurt look but stepped back when my hafe sis yelled at him.

Millie-"O yea like you would not lay a hoof on us!!!!!"My ears went back all the way.

Elizabeth-I turned to face them my rear end his direction and my front there direction,"O don't be so rude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Felix
Felix snorted softly as the vision of mares appeared into his view. A then faded smirk formed upon his muzzle as he, using one motion, made his way up to the three mares and stallion. There were enough mares to go around, so this wouldn't be a problem. He bobbed his head from side to side like a snake seduced by the music of a flute. He flashed a sexy grin their way as his tail swatted his rump. "Hello, ladies... I'm Felix," he spoke in a soft but enchanting voice. He dipped his head towards the mares as he inhaled their sweet scents and tilted his head at the stallion, standing at his side. He overheard their names as he observed them from earlier. He knew what the other stallion was intending to do, as he was wanting the same. "You don't have to be so hasty, miss," he spoke seductively as his eyes locked on Elizabeth and Millie.

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] 4314107643_8352688386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:35 pm

ELIZABETH-I smiled frindly,"hi Felix I'm Elizabeth"I stared at the stud.I was not understanding the others being only 1 years old.

ANNY-I reared angrily and spoke,"Get out of here boys!"

Millie-I got near little Elizabeth to protect her then stood by Anny to help her out,"GET!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

Clifffe sighed, "Seriously, ladies," He nodded his head when Felix showed up and then he eyed Anny a second. He stomped his hoof. "Please don't be so exclusive. A stallion keeps his word."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Felix bobbed his head after Cliffe spoke in agreement. "Surely you girls know a little better than to be so abdrupt towards an aquantance, yes?" With a sigh, he snorted softly and nipped at his legs. He arched his neck as he glanced at his surroundings for a brief moment. He then turned back to the mares with a humble smile forming on his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 pm

ELIZABETH-I watched Anny be her stubborn self while Millie disided she would calm down.I walked over to Felix and smiled then put my head to the ground to eat.

ANNY-I snorted and backed up 10 feet from the studs."Liers."I mutted under my breath.

Millie-I settled down but my tail was pined tightly agents my rumb and my ears twitching back in forth not sure of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Cliffe sighed and trotted over to Anny. He nuzzled her reassuringly, "I won't hurt you, Anny," he said quietly. "Or the others." His voice was completely convincing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Elizabeth-Anny kicked out at him and penned her tail down tighter and grazed.I snorted then continued grazing.

Anny-I raised my hind leg and kicked out at him.

MILLIE and ANNY-

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] Stock-photo-two-running-paint-horses-13650730
They both have mains like the 1st pic with all 3 of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Cliffe snorted and dodged the blow. He nipped her mane playfully, "Oh, come on, don't be so cruel. I thought mares were nice." He lowered his head and gave her a sad look, his eyes looking irresistable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Felix gazed at both Millie and Elizabeth, giving Millie an inviting smile to come near Felix. "How long have you ladies been here?" he asked with a very deep voice followed by a kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 pm

ANNY-She bit his shoulder harshly and snorted.She did not care how sweat acting or sad she would not be kind to him.

ELIZABETH-I sall his face and trotted away from Felix and stood by him and nuzzled his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm

"Oh, come now," he said, backing off a bit and lowering his head to graze, trying to catch her off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:03 pm

ANNY-My eyes were on him at all times.I then trotted over to Millie,"Millie we should get out of here."I whispered in her ear.

MILLIE-"I know"I whispered back

ELIZABETH-I stood there my tail blowing wildly in the wind and so was my main.As I stood by Cliff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Cliffe snorted and shook hish ead, glaring at the yearling. Forcing her would be stooping low, but she may be the only one she could get. Anny and Millie were too wary. "Leave if you want," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Felix watched of how wise the two mares were to consider leaving. "Now, please ladies," he spoke in a confiding tone, "No need to leave. But if you must, we can understand...." He tried to sound as bummed about it as he could, but as he saw Elizabeth near the other stallion, he knew this could mean trouble for him and the other stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 pm

MILLIE-I watched them but stayed for Elizabeth's sake.

Elizabeth-I trotted over to Felix to see what he was up to.

Anny-I ran and ran going out of view quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Cliffe snorted and cantered off of after Anny when nobody was looking. When he caught up to her, he gave her a stern glare, "Hello," he said seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:28 pm

ANNY-She snorted at him and bucked up at his face,"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!"She yelled angrily and penned her tail as tight as she could to her rumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Cliffe snorted and walked closer to her, nipping her rump. He seemed simple, convincing the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum