Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Empty Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:32 pm

~Sandy~
I trotted with Marble at my side I laughed. "Ha!ha!Ha! Your so funny." I say and bump into her with a laugh.
"We had a looong day." I said with my beautiful southren accent.
I was perfect Sandy color, Coat beautiful brown eyes I was perfect.....
I loved travling and Marble and I made it SUPER far. I'm fast, strong, inteligent, and about to be in heat.

~Blue Marble~
I laugh as she laughs at my joke. "You are too." I say and smirk.
Sandy was my best friend since we met like when we were 9months.
I am Marble Sandy colored coat light green eyes and smart, fast, inteligent.
Yeah
Sandy:
[img]Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Crystaldoll3[/img]

Blue Marble:
Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Quarter_horse_8!

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Empty Re: Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

~Sandy~
I see a stallion I poke Marble.
"Marble, look." I pointed out to her.

~Marble~
I looked where she pointed.
"Remember Sandy NEVER trust a stallion." I reminded her I roll my eyes as we travled a great long difference from them.
"They're like human strangers rapeists." I told her and we both shivered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Empty Re: Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

Post by Faye Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Nikey~
I jog into the clearing.I glance at the other stallion and pin my ears down to my skull.These two mare were MINE!I galloped down to the mares and with my ears pinned down to my skull I began snapping at them and charging at them showing them who was the boss.The palamino(or however u spell it) sparked his interest in particular.I sensed she was approaching her heat cycle.I cut inbetween them and licked Sandy`s rump.

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Fucrwm
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

~Rilez~
I pinned my ears and snorted. "Forcers...." I mumbled under my breath. I smirked and walked into the meadow and waited for their reaction. I nickered loudly and turned in the other direction, acting like I've done nothing. I flicked my tail, letting my heat scent flow heavily in the breeze.

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) RegularDorica-large

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

~Sandy~
I turned and pinned my tail to my rump tightly. "Wh-what are you doing?!" I screamed at him.

~Marble~
I did the same thing and shierked I looked at the other mare lucky as could be.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:00 pm

~Rilez~
I stopped and looked in their direction. I rolled my eyes lightly and snorted, starting to graze on some FINE grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Charger
I trot into a meadow and see a stallion next to a mare
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 pm

:--.Pistol.--:
I trotted into the clearing and spotted two mares, and quite a few stallions. I cantered over to them and pushed the other stallion out of the way. I nipped their rumps and circled them, nipping their necks and legs. Before I stole them from this other stallion, they needed to know that I was the stallion and they were the useless mares. I was one of the sickest, coldest, fearless forcers out there, and they needed to know that aswell.
Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) Whata-Trot

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 pm

~Sandy~
I gulped and got close to one tree.
"Don't do this!" I yelled. "Please!" I cried.
I looked at Marble she looked scared we NEVER trusted stallions they were mean like all these stallions in front of us. I keep my tail pinned to my rump and I made sure there was no acess to my body for the half side of me was tight close to Marble.

~Marble~
I closed my eyes tightly and inhaled deeply. I made sure there was no acsess to my body my rump.
I did exsacly what Sandy did I was scareder then ever!
I looked at sandy she looked scared to I shivered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 am

Charger
"Leave them alone, you have no right to do that, they have a free will." i said to that other stallion i reared
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Nikey~
I released a snort of frustration.I ran straight forward slamming into the new stud full force with my chest.I lashed out my front legs,all the while snapping at him in fury.These mares were already claimed,by me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Charger
I nipped his neck hard drawing blood, i kicked him hard in the side
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm

~Rilez~
I smirked and trotted up to the stallions, my gait was seducive and enchanting. I whipped my tail at a few of them and chuckled. I winked and released my heat scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Charger
I got distracted and went after her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 pm

(Who,me or other stud?)

Nikey~
I chuckled when I spotted to new mare.The scent traveled up my nose and made me horny.I snorted and trotted up to her.I nipped at her neck and rump.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm

(both lol...doesnt matter Razz)
~Rilez~
I smirked and licked the stud's cheeck slowly. I winked and released another one. "Oops..." I said unsincerely. I circled him, examining his body from inch to inch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Charger
I watched

Hannah
I grazed
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Nikey~
Mares!Mares!MARES!I felt like my head was spinning.Mares were coming out of nowhere!
I stared at the black mare that just licked my cheek.I raised my head higher than the other stud`s and puffed out my chest.I snorted baring my teeth at no stallion in particular.But I think I like this black mare the best.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Hannah
I swished my tail

Moon
I tried to get my mom to play with me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 pm

~Rilez~
I raised one eye at him and chuckled. "Hey babe..." I whispered softly in my british accent, my voice smooth, sexy, and lingering. I smirked in wait for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

~Sandy~
As they were distracted I looked back at Marble. "Come on it's our time to make a run for it." I whispered.
I watched as she nodded as I think she noticed the way out.
I started running fast fast like a cheetah.

~Marble~
I nodd and pinn my ears at the stallions making sure they weren't coming I then took off.
Almost at the same pace as Sandy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm

~Rilez~
I nodded at them but then turned back to the stallion and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Nikey~
I snapped out of my trance and bite the black hard in the neck.I galloped after the two mares.I saw they were head for a specific exit.With a burst of speed I was at the mare`s tail.I pinned my ears,forcing myself to go faster.My hooves dug deep into the earth as I galloped on.Now we were shoulder to shoulder.I slammed into Marble with my shoulder as I raked my teeth across her neck.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next