Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 pm

~Rilez~
I reared and whinnied loudly, starting to gallop after the stallion. No fricken way he was going to toture those mares....I didn't even really want him in the first place, I just tried to let the mares run. I soon caught up to his rump and bit it harshly, moving to his side and slamming into it hard. I ran in his direction and crashed. I stood up and pinned my ears, my teeth showing and baring, ready to attack.

Back to top Go down

Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marbleblue Sandy Best Friends Forever (Forcer please)

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Nikey~
I kicked at the idiot mare slamming her in the chest with my hooves.
I was starting to get pissed.I pinned my ears down against my skull and gritted my teeth together as I ran harder and fast,soon leaving the black mare behind and gaining quickly on the palamino mare.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:21 pm

~Marble~
"Ow!" I yell and lie on my side.

~Sandy~
I looked back and yelled, "Marble!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 pm

~Rilez~
I laughed as he made an attempt to get away but that made me even faster. I stopped at the mare who was at the ground's side. "Are you okay?" I asked, my voice shaky.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm

~Marble~
"No...." I said in a shaky voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Nikey~
I chuckled seeing the mare lying on the ground.I am a ruthless uncaring stallion.I carried on at my gallop after the palamino mare.I outstretched my neck to reach for the mare`s rump but I was still to far.I snorted in frustration and kept going.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 pm

~Rilez~
I sighed and pinned my ears, hearing the damn stallion's effort to force the mare. "I'll be right back, I promise." I said and started to gallop again. Soonly I caught up to the stallion again and ran at the mare's side. I pinned my ears and flew behind her, bucking harshly at the stallion but still ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

~Sandy~
I turned my rump around and gave a nervous laugh. "Oh no nooot me." I said and scooted carefully I must have been beautiful or something.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Nikey~
I rolled my eyes,couldn`t even land a kick.I had enough of these games.These mares would give me what I wanted,one way or another.I spun around and gallop towards the fallen mare.I stopped when I reached her.I placed one front hoof securely on her neck and the other securely on her stomach."Make a move and your dead"I told her,threatening to crush her windpipe and major arteries.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 pm

[Color=purple]~Sandy~
"No don't do it!" I yelled I ran over to him and reared giving it all my best it enventually moved him enough to where he was away from her. "Run!" I yelled.
~Marble~
I started to run.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Nikey~
"You shouldn`t have done that mare"I smirked.I reared up and started striking at her face with my hooves,all the while snapping at her tender ears.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 pm

~Rilez~
I shook my head and snorted, my voice clearly annoyed. I ran after him and grabbed his leg and dragged him across the ground. While he was still down I placed my hoof on his windpipe and the other on his chest. "What are you gonna do know, big boy?" I laughed and smirked evily but sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Hannah
I watched as the horse put hooves on the horse
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

~Sandy~
I ducked and he missed. "Take me instead." I said lightly and my legs shook as I loweredbmy rump towards him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Nickey~
"Amature"(Or however u spell it)I chuckled at the mare`s foolish move.My head lunged forward grasping her leg in my teeth.I squeezed drawing blood.While she was distracted.I bashed my skull against hers and shoved her off me.I bared my teeth at the cocky black mare.Well she thought she was smart,she wasn`t in my eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

~Marble~
I see she's getting hurt i turn and hit him making him fly in the forest and getting hurt badly I never knew I was that stong. "Run!" I scream and dash out I was now faster and stronger and so was Sandy

~Sandy~
I dashed out and before you knew it we were out that forest and now running across the meadow and now on the mountains a great distance from the forcer
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Nikey~
I snorted in frustration and returned to the meadow where the black mare still was.I chuckled."Your alone now".
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 pm

~Rilez~
I layed my ears agaist my skull and snorted. "Why should I care?" I asked, my voice harsh a hurtful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2