Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

ANNY-I whipped around to face him and charged knocking him down."LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!"

(Rawr were are you?)

Back to top Go down

Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever free.(Forcer wanted)[Please post]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Felix glanced at Anny and snorted softly, seeing she was smarter than he had expected. He glanced at Millie and Elizabeth with quite irresistable eyes. He kept his eyes mostly on Millie since she appeared to be his age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:41 pm

He snorted and nipped her mane, pulling her close. Now was his only chance, even though he knew she was expecting it. IN a swift movement, he placed himself behind her and mounted her, grabbing her mane in his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

ELIZABETH-I started to graze while standing by him(Felix)

Millie-I did not like how she was acting around them tail free and stuff I really did not want her to get forced but I stayed a little ways back.

Anny-I kicked up before he could mount me and charged him aging knocking him down.I then ran to Millie and pushed her and figured forget Elizabeth she is to dumb.I then ran off.

Millie-I ran with Anny till we were both out of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Cliffe didn't give up easily. He took an opposite way, hiding from them. He finally caught up to them and stood in front of Millie and Anny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 pm

MILLIE and ANNY-We both reared up at him and charged knocking him down.

Anny-I then reared up and landed on his spine.

Millie-I reared and came down on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Cliffe reared and moved out of the way. She pulled on the mane of Anny and attempted mounting her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Felix reared, and within an instant, he sprinted towards Millie and Anny. He soon arrived at their sides, ferociously (sp?) yanking on Millie's mane and tugging her away from Cliffe and Anny. "You're mine..." he murmured softly into her ear, followed by an intimate chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Millie-
I pushed him off her."Get back tramp!!!!!!!!!"I was so mad I fregot to keep my tail to my rumb and now it was free and my ears were back.

Anny-"Why don't you leave us alone!!!!!!Go mess with Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!"I pawed the ground.I had my tail clamped down and my ears back.

Millie-When he came i kicked up my tail smacking him in the face hard.

Anny-I charged Felix.

Elizabeth-I sall the others run off and fallow and see the all fighting.I walked to Cliff and stood by him scared.(She did not see them try to mount.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Felix snorted nastily as he grunted with a stern look landing upon his still face. He pushed Millie away from Anny and Cliffe, hoping to seperate into couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Cliffe got in the way of Anny's charge and snorted, butting her away. "Where are you going?" He bucked and hit his head against her, dazing her, and mounted her successfully this time, holding onto her mane in a good grip, so she couldn't get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Anny-I kept kicking up at him repellently.

Millie-I reared up at him and penned me tail down.

Elizabeth-I sall this and fear filled me and I ran be hind Millie.

Millie-I came crashing down and charged Felix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Cliffe rammed into Anny, ignoring the kicks she was giving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Felix dodged the charge, and while Millie was still in the opposite direction, Felix turned around and swiftly mounted. His tool slipped from its sleath as he started to make his way inside her. He snorted, flicking the mane off of his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Millie-I whipped my head around and sunked my teeth deep into his flank then jerked back ripping flesh off him.

Anny-"Stupid stud!!!!!"I then whipped my head around and tore a massive peace of mussel off his shoulder.

Elizabeth-I slowly walked off then started to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Millie-I whipped my head around and sunked my teeth deep into his flank then jerked back ripping flesh off him.

Anny-"Stupid stud!!!!!"I then whipped my head around and tore a massive peace of mussel off his shoulder.

Elizabeth-I slowly walked off then started to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Finished with his duty, he shook of the vicious bite and the pain in his shoulder. He dismounted her and snorted, shaking his mane. "Pleasure doing business with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Anny-I kicked out at him."Not the pleasure for the mare.LIER!"

Elizabeth-I slowed down and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Cliffe snorted and rolled his eyes. "Well I hate to love and leave you, but I might as well. It doesn't look like you'll let me stay, even if I do produce a foal from you. I'd like to help you, but it's your decision."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Felix bit at the Millie's shoulder harshly, then with one last forceful pound, he dismounted. Snorting, he looked at Cliffe and Anny. He shook his head and nipped at Millie's rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Anny-I snorted at him and walked to Millie.

Millie-I kicked out at him and stood by Anny.

Elizabeth-Cearosed made me want to got back.With in minets I was there looking at every one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm

(hello?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2