Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A journey that seems forever....(Please post) Empty A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Long out in the trees, beyond the mountains, lay an old abounded town. It was sooo abounded, no one came near it, and is said to be the oldest acient land in all Nebraska. Exsacly about, 1000000000000000 years old, but it could go on, and on.

It was filled with old dusty, broke-down homes, and old, bodies that were bones. This is what made it the most scariest, these were filled with horrible ghost, and spirts that haunt you for life, it doesn't matter what you do. There is also some zombies... no one lived here, unless they want paranormal lives... well, one lived here....

One girl through the small dusted thing... the wind was violent and cold, that made some shiver. There, she lie the unknown female that would NOT be given a name. She was so different, she couldn't be given a name. Well, some nicknames 'bold, ferious, unstoppable,' they say...but no, this FEMALE was named as Amy... Amy the unstoppable...

She could break ones and half, without mercy. She had the power to.. she was strong enough. She was not scared, this is why she actually got here...

A lot of people known her as super dangerous, even more dangerous than Niki Sanders. She had the power of three... she was the one who always went bad as soon as something didn't go her way, OR went wrong. She almost destryoed EVERYONE of the heroes, by her mighty strong powers, she almost killed them... she could NOT control it! She got tooken to Nebraska, and was left there untill she could control her power. So, that was it, Amy was left there for days, to survive. She had made a wolf friend, and she slayed it. She called it Kyle and he was a VERY beautiful wolf.

A journey that seems forever....(Please post) Lucy-hale A journey that seems forever....(Please post) Arctic-wolf-thumb16819412

Amy and Kyle
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A journey that seems forever....(Please post) Empty Re: A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:30 pm

(OKAY! I'M DONE PLZ POST LIKE A LOT! I JUST WANT IT TO BE DESCRIPTIVE)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A journey that seems forever....(Please post) Empty Re: A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:57 pm

((First the human is a girl named.....London and the wolf is Faith.))
More than a hour later London was dead.....at least she thought. She had been attacked by a killer named Sylar Grey,((LOLOLOL)) and had been fighting him since forever and she was a person who can be sometimes dumb and her abilities was that she can see things that are happeningh and she was an expert at what she does because along the way she found a wolf named Faith and she was beautiful and she was just a little feisty but it doesn't matter because she still was a smart person.
A journey that seems forever....(Please post) 2Q==

Faith was a beautiful wolf and she was just walking in the woods when she met London. "Your such a beautiful wolf", she remembereed and she smiled. "You are a beautiful human", she remeber saying to London and she smiled and she sighed.....
A journey that seems forever....(Please post) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX6sm9ASU6f1whVmqBjmPvlr1jJqLecaJxiIOKmgrJMu9Xg4M_
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 pm

The girl settled herself down and sighed, playing with the dirt that stood below her. She saw Kyle sit down beside her, his soft fur bristled along her sides. She laughed. "Stop it Ky!" he backed away and barked playfully. She looked back and giggled, a small smirk coming across her face. "Wanna play boy? Wanna play?" she asked, getting up and dashing off, ther wolf right at her heels.. until..

BOOM!

Amy turned back to see her wolf trip over a girl that lie down still. "Oh my god," she whispered and ran over, kneeling down at her side. She looked at Kyle. "Wonder what happened." she whispered, turning the girl over onto her back. She saw a small mark that was going across her forehead. She thought for a moment, it had been so long since she been in New York, New York... who could've done this there, the memories played through her head...

Memory:
"Stop it get away from me!" Amy yelled as Sylar... threw her to the walls with his powers.

Now:
She opened her eyes and gave a small gasp. She fingered the girls small line. She had to be dead. Amy leaned down, pressing her ear to the girl's chest. She was breathing! She leaned away and put her up on Kyle's back, slowly leading her by a bush. She set her down slowly, and got some herbs putting it on the mark.

How could she live threw the unstoppable Sylar Grey?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:15 pm

London was thinking she was being carried and she saw another wolf. "Hello......Amy and Kyle", she said as she used her powers to remember and she was looking up at the sky seeing things that were good and some were bad. "You can let me go", she said and she layed down on the bush. "Okay okay we can leave now.....", she said to Faith and she shook herself off and she groaned.... "I don't need asstince now that I have legs", she said and walked away.

London followed her commands and she followed her. "Okay....but can we stay for a little pleas and at least meet them and the handsome wolf", she said and smiled... "Please?" she begged as London gave a nod 'yes', she got happy and ran around the field and was so happy....
A journey that seems forever....(Please post) 2Q==

((this is gonna be FUN!!!))
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Amy looked confused and backed away. She looked at Kyle and rolled her eyes at the girl. "Of course." she murmured. "Okay since you have TWO legs, I guess I'll just go." she said, and started to turn away.

Kyle was already head-start. He didn't like anyone except Amy. Amy was his only, and of course true friend. He grunted, as a female wolf bumped into him. He whirrled around and growled loudly, showing his purly white fangs to the female, snapping uncontrollably. "Amy is the only one strong pardner!" Yes, he was cowboy, and of course had the accent. But of course, Amy didn't know... she couldn't talke to wolves.

Amy looked over at Kyle and gave a small chuckle. She rolled her eyes at the girl again. All dusted, dirt all over her face. "You might wanna look at that... " she said grinning and almost laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:42 pm

London looked and groaned she wiped her face with a plant that contained water. "Okay Amy whatever you say?" she said and walked away..... "Oh and nice wolf", she stopped for a moment and things appeared to show-up and she used her powers....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Amy looked back at her and rolled her eyes. She had the feeling the girl was just trying to make her angry, so she could rip her in half. She wanted it, she knew she did, but Amy learned to control her power. So, she just rolled her eyes. "Watashi wa, lalalalala o kiite inai yo." she said and laughed. Learned offically by Hiro Nakamora.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm

London looked at Amy she knew that somebody was going to try to make her mad and she just ignored it and went away into the fog looking like she disappeared.

Faith looked art the brute. "You are a handsome brute", she said and smiled. "I am too but a fae", she said and chuckled to herself. "I'm going to hunt wanna come?" she asked politely.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Amy smiled and gave a small giggle. "Ky, come on Ky!" she called. The wolf came running in an exciting-to-leave bark, and nuzzled her leg. "Get off me foe," she said. She giggled and started off first to the haunted and acient town. As she came, she saw ghost passing. She saw those dead bodies and she stepped on them, scaridly. She was scared to be alone. But she wasn't. She had Kyle. Jessica. Niki.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Faith looked at the brute leave. "I guess I'll see you.....later!", she yelled to the brute and smiled. "Bye!", she said and looked at London. "Can we leave now?" she asked and London nodded.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Amy looked around. She went over to the bank and went searching for the sacred treasure again. She had for a long time, ever since she heard about. She had been wanting to leave this place forever... she searched through the dusty drawer. She stopped. She took out something and looked through it. It WAS the treasure! She smiled and laughed. She'll leave tommorow night... SHE'LL be back to New York.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 pm

London looked at them leave and sighed she went back rto her house and the bad thing happend since she imagined it. "Whats going on mom", she said and she went in her mom's room. "OH MY GOD MOM!", she said and found her hung up. "Mom!" she untied the rope and her mom coughed and coughed.... "No.....I'm not okay", her mother said and she coughed. "Mom what happend", she asked scared. "Um....actually I don't know I was just in my garden and then somebody came and it went white and I was knocked out and then I felt a rope and then I was concouious and thats it", her mom explained and caughed. "I'll be fine", her mom said and she sighed once more.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm

As Amy treasured some more, she found some kind of cell phone. Not very nice, but it was okay enough to use. She dusted it off, and started to call Tracy's number. She sat down on a small pile of broken-up things and waited. "Hello?" she heard a voice. "Hello, Tracy?" she asked. "Yes, this is Tracy who's this?" Tracy asked.
"This is Amy... I am coming home." she said and hung up. She left that there and went over out the house, Kyle following.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

London looked at her mother with worried eyes. "I'll help you mum", she said and she went outside with Faith and more things appeared. She was walking to her car and got inside Faith with her and then when she found out it wasn't her car the rapist threw her out the car into a busy street and she got hit by a car. (This is what she thinks is gonna happend to her mom). Her mom died and London blinked her eyes and it was gone. She began to walk away from that and she was begining to walk to the NYPD.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Amy looked at the man with a smile. "One ticket to New York." she said. Her heart pumped excitedly. She smiled as the man gave her tickets and she walked over to the plane, switching one time. When she got in the plane she looked out the window, watching all the people hop in.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

London at the vision again and she gasped. She walked still.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Finally, the plane started to close and Amy was settled. She smiled and sighed as it started to rumble, and they annouced what was going on. Behind all the rumble, she heard the whimper of a wolf, her wolf Kyle! She gasp and pounded on the window. "Kyle!" she shouted. "Kyle..." She turned her gaze to a woman sevant. "Um, excuse me can you please stop the plane, I forgot my dog." she said. The woman shook her head. "Sorry ma'am." The plane flew in the air and she watched as the poor wolf looked up whinning, and yelping, barking, and howling. She felt tears rise from her chest and it was over, she was mad.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Faith howled that she was happy and she layed down. "Hello then everyone!' she said happily and she smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Amy awoken suddenly, and was in a loud gasp, to see all those limb bodies on the ground. She gasp and got on the plane, bloody gashes on her forhead, and blood on her hand. Some, people were ripped in half. "Hello..." she called. She shook most people were dead, she knew most died from her instead of the plane crash. She kneeled down, and began to cry. She was offically alone. One and three.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:10 pm

As London was walking to the hospital she heard a loud BOOM SHE STOPPED HER TRACKS. "wHAT WAS THAT?" she asked and she ran to the plane.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Amy gasp as she saw someone run to the plane. She ran over behind a near-by tree and slowly peaked behind it. She looked carefully, to see the same girl she saw before, the ANNOYING one. She went out the tree and looked scared. "I... did this." she said, her hands shaking with the scaryiness.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm

London looked at her closely. "your crazy how can a person lift a whole plane and make it crash", she said and went to her. "How did you....Amy?" she asked and squinted.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Amy shook her head. "No, I don't know what happened." she said, putting her hands to her face and letting out a loud sob. "I did this to all these innocent people... why?" she asked in a hushed voice. "But I didn't lift the plane it was-was Jessica, Nikki." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

London gasped and hugged her. "Who is....", she stopped her words and remembered the one with anger problems who was always killing innocent eople when looking in the mirror. "Sorry to hear", she said and hugged her still.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next