Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A journey that seems forever....(Please post) - Page 2 Empty Re: A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Amy did a small push to London and sighed. "Hopeless. I'm a killer." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A journey that seems forever....(Please post) - Page 2 Empty Re: A journey that seems forever....(Please post)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:43 pm

London looked st her. "I'm sorruy if i was to touchy", she said and sighed. "Will you be okay?' she asked concerned. "I worry for you Amy", she said. "Your not a killer though. I kbow deep in your heart you still care about those people that are on that train and I know you still have a heart period. I know you are not like....Jessica", she said and sighed. "She's the killer not you",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Amy looked over her. "I can't control my power..." Tears streamed down her her face. "You cannot be by me, you cannot upset Jessica nor Nikki." she said and backed off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:51 pm

London gasped. 'I can help you...... I can't controll my power either....my power is sorta worst. I see the things thst actually happend to people. You just have angry things", she said and backed away. "If you want help than I will", she said and smiled kinda little. "If you want it than heres my number", she said and gave her a small peice of paper with her number on it.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Amy shook her head. "I would rather have your power..." she said whipping her tears. She then heard faint barking and she turned her head to Kyle. "Kyle..." she said in a wavery voice. The wolf ran to her, and nuzzled her giving out soft whines of happyiness.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Faith smiled as she seen the male. "Kyle!" she shreiked and she smiled as ever and turned to Amy. "Hey......her power is not something you would want",

London looked at Amy. "Take it I will help you", she said and she sighed. 'make sure you are sure you want my power", she said and she shrugged.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Amy ripped in half. "Kyle! Is the only thing I THINK keeps me calm, don't let my mind change..." she said and rolled her eyes petting Kyle on his scruff.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:04 pm

((EHAT THE FREAK.... what does that mean??))
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm

(Scruff? You should know...!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:08 pm

((Imean ripped in half did i just die???
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

(No, I mean the paper lol I would be condiered powerplaying if I didn't ask you)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 pm

((DEUMB ME))
London looked at her rip the paper. "Okay.....", she said and she walked away slowly.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Amy watched her walk away and sighed. "I didn't say I didn't want you to leave..." she murmured, even though she really said she did. She wanted company besides Kyle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

London stopped. "Okay", she said and she walked over there. "But if you want me too then just.......say my name if I told you", she said kinda confused.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2