Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win her trust? (please reply)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 am

At first I wanted to buck but I stayed put and wait for the tap og feet. I went into a fast trot waiting for my next cue.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I didn't weigh much on her back and I turned her lightly, "Good job Passion!" Sun neighs and does a half rear. "Yeah, your getting extra oats tonight girl!" I say and stroke her mane.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 pm

I trot tail high my head high and ear's prick I was acutuly having a good time I nigh and wait for her next command-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm

I pull back on the reins and lean my weight back. "You know how girl?" I asked. I wanted her to rear and stand there for a second. "Here, let me show you." Sun says and rears, but stays in one position for a minute before dropping back down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 pm

I had a feeling that would be unconfedable for me. I lifted my self up on my hind leg's slowly thrashin my leg's out over and over. I whinneyd but held still. "I will try not to drop her." I laugh and come back down. "What next?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I hold on and when she drops, stroke every thing I can reach. "Hmm, you know a lot. How about," I stop and get off. "I have asked to much of you already." I say and bring the clean box out. I brush her down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 pm

I toss my head as she brushesh me I grunted and then stood still I could not wait tell they saw my pride and joy the real coat under all that dirt and much. I look at Sun and asked "What do you do Sun?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

I walked off to leave them alone. "What do you mean?" He asks and trots up to her. "Training, not much, mostly riding. I learned from other horses."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

"I mean like going to show's?" I aske my brow gatherd puzzled-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 pm

"Never" He sighs. "But Jess had shown me pictures and videos of you! You truly are amazing. Nothing I could match." His tail flicks and he licks his knee.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I smile and nuzzle him "Thank you Sun but I'm sure you could do a lot better than me I just stand in front of a judge or run around the ring to show off my movment and such to a crowed. I'm a show pony." I say quietly relizing what a waist it all had been.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:51 pm

"I doubt it Passion." He says and takes a bite off grass. "I am better at agility and cross country." A small filly bolts out into the paddock and looks at Passion with shock in her eyes. "Its you!" She shrieks and nuzzle against her. "Oh yeah, Passion, meet my sister, Lily." He says shyly. "I'm gonna be a show horse like you!"

Lily-
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvV8KuWT_RGcJ3lFk4k35HLvAabEixNWdrQOIGQltRu5XvGraO

The paddock-
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 2Q==

The barn-
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Z

The stalls-
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2wG_dupz9dTBGyj1ANr4JbYnROzMbPlJj40H3aiJkQNgvfQOZvg
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 pm

I smile sudenly happy to see a young horse. "Well it's nice to meet you Lily and thank's I'm sure you would be an amazing show horse, just look at those big beautiful brown eye's and that adoable tail." I smile seeing she had a fine light brown coat and flawliss well boned leg's. "You would make a perfect show horse!" I say smiling. "
You know they show foal's to just a little over six month's or a little younger." I smile remebering my first time in the ring at six month's. "What pretty white stalking's you have to." I say nuzzling her in welcome-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

"Really?" Lily squeals and plays around under her legs. "Aw thanks! But I will never be as good as you!" Her little eyes look lovingly at Passion and Sun shakes his head. "Hey, Lily, where is Juliet?" He asks and looks around. "Bathing, she heard about Passion and wants to look her best." Lily claimed and did a small half rear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm

I smiled "Well she might look better than me I have not had a bath in a while. How is Juliet?" I ask puzzled

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 am

"Hello little one how are you." I whinny happy to see her she had such a pretty coat. "Well you must be Juliet, such a pretty thing you are just like Lily hear oh gosh where has that coat color been hiding from evrey one so pretty." I say and nuzzle her in welcome.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

"She touched me!" Juliet squeals and drops to her knees. "Burning Passion touched me! Me!" Sun shakes his head and watches his sister dancing around Passion. "Yeah! She said I had nice stockings!" Lily squealed back. "She said my coat was pretty!" Juliet protested.

Another picture of Juliet-
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRroALhHET5AqCwh1xnBOVkYXnR_42WYnPwTCHaKomi4oljxokfNEQcA87m
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I laughed a little, "They should show you both beacuse your both pretty. Do you want to pratice with me?" I say smiling

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

"Yes!" They said together. They both did their best poses and smirked at each other. "Easy Peasy." Lily said and Sun snorted with laughter.

(I am going to make a topic about some domesicated dogs if you wanna join, boy dog girl dog, don't matter)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 pm

I laughed and walked over to theme. "Not to high Lily let's not stretch that neck out to much we want to show off thet nice poll of your neck, Julite leg's not to far back that's grate. You both do good you need to halter show." I pose next to theme holding my tail higher than ushaule. I felt very happy just beein with the filly's. (OK)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

They did what she asked and perked their ears forward. Jake walked out and stood there, eyes wide. "What the..." He asked and turned and walked away. "Ha! I bet he couldn't strike a pose like we could! Thats why he left!" Lily neighed and shook her little head. "I miss Rose." Juliet sighed. "Rose was another sister, but she died." Sun whispered in Passions ear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

"I"m so sorry." I say quietly. " I Wish I could have met Rose I bet she was very beautiful." I smile a little at theme-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Juliet rushed into the barn and brought out a picture of her. "She was going to be a show horse." Lily sniffed and lay down. "She was the oldest, besides Sun." Juliet mumbled through the picture. "She was always there to help."

Rose-
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvtwSkxHrb_rDQMlQMSJlfPYW_J_KFbv_bZTjQgbtWfej3o2B3jA
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

"She is beautifule." I mumerd. "Roses where her thing." I say. I smile at theme. "I bet she was there for you, she must have been like a mother."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next