Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win her trust? (please reply)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 7 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Harley Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:53 pm

They both nodded and set their tails high. Their dainty muzzles were in the air and legs set forward.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 7 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:55 pm

With in a week we where on our way to the big show the trailer ready and we were saying good buy-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 pm

The fillies laughed and licked Passion. They closed their eyes and thought of themselves in the champion ships.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm

(The champion ship's)

The show was much biger and the drive there was 3 day's long. If the fillies won hear they could go to the Scotsdale Arabian Horse show one of the bigest show's in the United States. Our girl got her number and there where more highly ranked fillies there to. I watched a long legged bay colt tort by his head and tail high. He had a three row rosset's and a ribbion neck slash! "That was All Boy's School pretty odd name but lot's are." I said to the Lily and Juliet. "My whole name is The Firey Burning Passion NAB Queen." I laughed "A mouth full. Lily your up next." She looked great with her low cut face and ink wich there was not much on her face but she looked great. Her stalking's shined in ink as well. "Go win a rosset like the bay colt." I nuzzled her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Lily stepped into the ring, the announcer announced her prize winning ancstors and she went into pose. She held her small tail high and lifted her front hoof.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 pm

The judges moved through the 30 fillies and Lily was lkead up to collect her prize a bay filly was lead u to the judges after her. They had the pictures taken and the ribbons where palced about there neck's. The judges loved Lily's leg's her back leg's and throat latch. She was lead back to the stall's-I nuzzled her in congrat's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Lily nuzzled one judge as she was lead back. Juliet walked out and sighed. She had the darkest pelt of all the fillies.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm

As the judges went throught the same proces I watched. One judge looked at Juliet's hock's then her shoulder's. They moved to the next a rose grey. After they spoak they went to the center of the ring. Only one fillies name was called out "Juliet's Pride!" They both picked her. I whinned and the rosset's ribbion sash was placed around Julet's neck and rested on her shoulder's and chest. They gave the check's out to the owner's. The tewo fillies all together won 10,000 dallor's!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Lily and Juliet gave each other horsey hugs and pranced around in circles.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I winned and said "We can go home and then get ready for the big championship's." I felt like going on a trail ride-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7