Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win her trust? (please reply)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 6 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

"I can beat her." Juliet said and snorted. "When do i go on?" She asked and stomped the ground. But then, a horse who looked just like Rose entered the place the fillies were in. The same Roses around her neck and same gentle features. "Hello." She said in a misty voice and stood behind the Eye liner filly girl. Juliet and Lily just stared.

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk3IV2KmFgKZ8heUFWdwJhlafQ7ZYGgfa1Y0PTImFLbeAcQZTha2oTg-b_
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 6 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:59 pm

The onwer of the filly turned her head "Hello won roset's I see I'm winning a big blue and red ribbon neck drap and roset's." Her voice full of confadence as she spoke her owner stood talking to spectators-"I'm in the juniure davison the first class if I win I can go to states champion ship's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

The two fillies ignored her and stared at the other horse. "Can't be..." I say and sigh.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm

"What can't be?" I asked theme looking at the bay mare with the roses "Oh it look's like Rose-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm

"I wish it was." Lily sniffs and nuzzles Juliet. "Even if it was just a ghost."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm

"Um no that's a real horse?" I said looking at the filly's-The one chesnut filly was lead into the stall next to us "So you hear to show?" She asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm

"Mother said ghosts look solid." Lily cried and lowered her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 am

"Let's think about theshow huh girl's we need to focuse." When the girl came back with her number it was time to show Julet. We stayed in our stall's but Julet was lead into the ring with the other foal's they all stood in row's head's up and ear's pricked. The fillies stood silent and waited for the juges to come over to theme. When the judge got to the chestnut filly she egsamond her throat or the poll seeing it was held her head right and set on a fin well set arch neck. Afterward's she moved to Julet who stood next to the filly. The judge looked at her leg's then her neck and head. I watched closley as the judge noded the the other's and they moved on as they came back two first places like they did most of the time when they had more thaqn one judge where handed out. They called the name of the filly silver Whisper Linner and they placed the red bow rosset sash arounf her elagent neck. She passed by with tail hitched high and step's light and quick. Then They anounced Juliet's name and her girl lead her up to the judge for a first time Juliet had done very well. I watched happy when they placed a sash around her neck-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Lily was at the end of the line. She sighed and watched her sister. I patted them all and went to get something to drink.
(Braindead)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:29 pm

That's ok Very Happy )

The next show Lily got first her ribbon bright and prtty on her. The fillies chaterd exsited when the chestnut fill Whisper aproched to enter her stall next to us. "Hay good job getting second to me." I scowled at her and looked at the filly's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm

The fillys laughed and shook their heads. "Mother used to be a prized mare." Lily said and stood tall.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm

(So brain dead!)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 pm

"Oh my dam won five stright world championship's all in a row, and that is a unbreakable record and never has been aproched." The filly turned away-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Yeah, our dad won 5 and a half!" Lily said. He had won four, but she was mad at the filly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 pm

"There is no such thing as five and a half only one win." The filly snorted and said "My sire is a top leading sire 85% of his off spring are world halter champion's and that is just halter showing." She said nothing ell's. I snorted "Well my father won five championship's in his first show year and he is still a leading sire and he can only sire 30 horses any maore a year." I looked at the filly's and smiled-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Lily laughed. "Your not as stupid as every on thinks you are eye liner." Julier smiled and nuzzled passion. "You do know that Burning Passion is better than you?"she asked and lily asked, "Our grandpa won 6, different years but he won 6, each a year apart."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

The filly was not finsihed though. "Evrey Arabian show horse where's ink on there faces-she stopped and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You your her-"Yeah so?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:22 pm

"Has she been living in your stable?" Lily asked. "Nuh uh." Juliet finished.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:38 pm

"It's almost time to go home." I said (so sorry for not answering my mom and sister got on and I was still logged in they just opend a new window)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Lily sighed and nodded. She smiled and nipped her sister.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 pm

On the way home I said "You both can go to the final's for States. You won so you can."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm

The fillies laughed and said yay. "Can't wait." Lily sighed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Sates was a wekk away and the farm was quiet as I put the fillies through lesson's. "You will need ink and a halter like whisper's it is regulastion's. I know you wont like it but beauty is pain." I said laughing in the pasture-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

"Would it even show on me?" Juliet asked and looked at her dark pelt. "Can we maek it look natural?" Lily asked and watched the other horses with a gobs of the stuff on.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm

"I dont know the difrence it's just a ink stian like look nothing heavy really light." I say.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next