Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win her trust? (please reply)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 5 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I came to a stop agian "Do you guy's ever go to show's?" I wanted to now if they ever did it would be fun to go to one agian-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 5 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

They stopped and looked at her. "Juliet is." Lily sighs and puts her head down. "Yeah, cause I'm to plain." She adds and snorts.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 pm

"No it's not just color and your main is also confermation that caount's as well and you both would be great in some foal show's then yearling show's then the filly for two and between three and ect." I said-"Yuo both could do it."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 pm

"But Juliet has better poses, and I would rather be a riding horse." Lily says and smiles a little. Sun sighs.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

"You could be a jump or pleasure ride horse, they get prizes to." I said smiling and you can be a riden horse at the same time as a halter show horse-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"Really?" Sun asked. "Well, I may be a show horse, who knows." Lily says.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 pm

I smiled "All you need is a human to show you." Where wher they any way?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Sun neighed and I came out and put the foals in their stalls and Sun in his stall and Passion in hers. "Answer your question." Sun asks.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 pm

I smile and walk about my stall "I'm thinking how to give these fillies a purpes of beeing alive I mean they have you all but they need somthing to do."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Sun nods and the sound of the fillies playing tag in the stall echoes in the barn. "No running into the feed bucket!" Flicka neighs.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm

I smiled and watched the little foal's play I laughed but said nothing. They where so full of energy (I might be off but I might not it's 10 where I am) Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm

I laughed at the happy horses. Then sighed and picked up the barn phone and dialed the show house number. "Yes, I would like to enter a 5 month old arabian filly." I said and leaned against the wall. "Well, two actually. Names? Sun Lily and Juliet's Pride." I sucked in my breath and let it out. "Have you lost a famous arabian mare named Burning Passion."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Secretary- "No not me but there was an Arabina mare named Burning Passion that was taken from her stall a week ago. Why?"

Passion- I stood watching closly-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

"Because I found a horse who looks exactly like her about a mile off from my ranch. Is that a yes on the fillys?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm

"Um yeah let me get there name put in but tell me your name and the sire and dam of the fillies before we do anything and the name of your far/stable/ranch. It's a persedure we have to do."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 pm

"Dam: Flicka, Sire: Spirit of Night," I say and tap the wall. "Rocking J Ranch."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

"All right your fillies will get there number's at the show foal's 5 month's and up the first one and good luck.-"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm

I said ok and hung up. I sighed and patted Sun,
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm

"So we are going?" I asked Sun. I hoped we would i had not been to a show in a long time-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

(When is the show starting?)

Sun sighed, "No idea." Lily and Juliet smiled and kicked and neighed. "Going to a show!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

(how about next post)

In the morning I brought the foal's through leasson's when to raise there head's what pose was best for theme." Tomarrow we would leav in the stalk trailer and go to the small show down by the town.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

After Passion had shown them, i put the foals in the foal part of the trailer in Passion in the main part.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

When the trailer pulled out of the drive I asked the foal's loudly so they could hear me "Are you nervuse?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 pm

They both nodded. "Never been in a show before." They said. The girls had been scrubbed hard and looked likes this-

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXXRRBTB3LVExiyxml1KTsZ0EU2KESlFnw1SH02Mx9HNeWHhoGAjF7dA8
Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyj7WJAdP3CbiPG0JurmHlZCiq19x2nszRvKsYf5LzcgqApNBAjg
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Whe we got there the show was nice and croweded but not to big-We had stall's reserved and (sorry forgot the girl's name Embarassed ) went to get the fillies number's. I saw a light chestnut filly her face shaved and inked around the eye's her thin leather halter loose around her gracfule throat her chain lead flashed in the light and her owner lead her by wearing her tage number they looked great and profeshanal. "Whisper's Fire Star." I said looking at the fillies I rember her from her first show. "She's by Whisper's Silver Linning." I said she might be your bigest compatention yet I dont know what she's doind hear at a small show like this." I said.

the filly
[img]Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 5 Marian10[/img]

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next