Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win her trust? (please reply)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I nodded and put the saddle on, but didn't secure it. "Is this ok?" I ask her and rub her ear. "IS it?" My soft voice, I hoped would comfort her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Can you win her trust? (please reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you win her trust? (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 pm

I did not like the saddles wait on my back but it's gerth was not tightend so I stood calmly waiting. i looked over my shoulder at her.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 pm

I sighed and said, "Please, dont hurt me, this may be a little odd." I tighten the gerth strap, but not to tight, then stepped back. "Hows that?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:32 pm

In awanser I threw my hind leg's and bucket I ran toured the fence but came to a stop only to bucch agian and run off triying to unseat the saddle-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I came up to her and quickly undid the saddle. "Calm." I say and take it off. And the saddle blanket. "Don't buck, just say if I weigh to much." I say and pull myself up on her back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

I arch my spin and kick up my leg's bucking. No one was aloud on my back I fellt somthing grip my main and I leaped forward.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I wasn't prepared for who to wait a second then start. I fell off and landed on my butt, my arm twisted in a odd way, but not broken. Sun snorted and untied himself and walked up to her. "You don't do that!" He neighed. "Can't you see she is hurt?" He asks and nuzzles me, I was rubbing a cut on my arm.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I watch theme but stay where I am. why would she want to brake me that was my owner's jobI did not belong to theme? But I troted up to her and nuzzled her cheek as if to say I'm sorry.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

I sigh and hug her muzzle, "Go easy on her Sun," I say and get up. I tie a halter on her and say, "You know how to lunge?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Of course I knew. Once she had the lunge line atatched to my halter I srarted to run around her in a cercile.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 pm

I smiled and pulled the rope in so she would have to trot in a tighter circle. "Good girl!" I say and click her into a run, watching her move so elagantly. "You have got to let her ride you, or your getting sold." Sun says, "Her dad doesn't care how famous you are, a horse you can't ride is a waste of money," He sighs, "In his world."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"She can't sell me beacuse she dosen't own me if she did she would be arested for stealing." I whinny back. I continue to run in my cercile wondering if they entinded to keep me away from my real owner's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Sun shakes his head and stomps a hoof. "Her dad doesn't know who you are and thinks your a wild arabian." He rolls his eyes and sighs, "Yeah, her dad has no brains." I laugh and pull her in tighter.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:33 pm

(can the girl understand what Sun is saying just wanted to know I'm sorry I did not realize it before if that is what it is I'm not the brightest bulb)

"Then let's prove I am does your human have a poster or add to go with my story." I came in closer my head high and eye's bright-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 pm

(NO she can't but she can tell they are talking.)

"Yeah she had a poster but never lets her dad in." Sun says and grazes a bit. I stop her and put the saddle on again, securing it. Then put a weight on her back and tried to make her lunge again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I go into a trot ignoring the weight but if she tried to ride me I would not let her it was not yet time. "I could show him my halter show horse stance?" I offerd.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 pm

"Wait until he is in a better mood." He sighs and looks around. I put a 20 pound weight on and pull her in a tighter circle. Sun shook his head and reared, warning us that my dad was coming. I hustled and pulled the weight and saddle off. "Go into your pose, I changed my mine!" Sun said.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm

I hand no human holding a whip beahind theme to give me a cue to rise my head and slant my back leg's as far back as I could. But I did and I held my head high, my leg's slanted back. It was I think they called it the confermation pose. (I might not be on but I'm getting back on soon sorry my mom need's the conputer Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 pm

(Awws ok)

My dad shook his head and frowned, but just turned away and left. "Ok, you can go back now." Sun says and holds his tail high. I sigh and take her tack off. "You guys, have fun in here, my dad won't have, Wild blood, as he calls it froliking with his prize horses." I say sadly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Not a prize horse hu I snorted- I walked over to sun. "What's that guy's problem what's the story?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

"Unless he thinks a horse is worth something, he hates it." Sun sighs and nuzzles her neck. "Why won't you let Jessie ride you?" He asks as I stroke her mane.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I frown "I don't know there is this instinct that is telling me not to do you know that feeling?" I say looking into his eye's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

"If you would give her a chance. When I was wild, but in a month I was broke! she did it herself." Sun say and a pleasent shiver goes down my spine. His coat gleams in the sun and I pat a bit of dust out of it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

"Ok fine I will try." I say. I did want to go home-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 pm

"Your gonna stay the night here girl then I will contact your owner." I say and get on her bare back. I sit calm and lightly tap her with my feet.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next