Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 4 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm

OOC~
Umm.... no. let's continue rpg now!! I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 4 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Quentin ~ I ran faster, neighing in joy.. I flicked my tail into the air, before galloping into the woods..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 pm

~Midnight~
I was following behind. I was having so much fun!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Miracle~
I follow them both and laugh and gallop.It feels good to be a wild horse and to be smart to be cool. "Ha...I like this don't you guys?"
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Quentin ~ I slowed to a trot, turning to them smiling.. I loved being free and happy...

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Miracle~
I still gallop and run into the woods I look at the stallion who was trotting and I smile.
I smile so hard my cheeks hurt and the stop smiling. I was a happy horse. "This is awesome Quintin and Midnight".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Quentin ~ I smiled again... " Yes it is.." I nuzzle her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

~Midnight~
I slow down. Maybe we weren't ment to be maybe him and her were. I looked back and galloped over the river back to a place no one knew about but me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Quentin ~ I looked at her confused.... I began grazing. I hoped I had not just ruined things

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

<P><FONT face="Arial Black" color=red>miracle~</FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><EM><FONT face="Arial Black" color=#ff0000>I look at the stallion. I smile.</FONT></EM></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><EM><FONT face="Arial Black" color=#ff0000>"She'll br fine". i say and smile. "Its not your fault".</FONT></EM></STRONG></P>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Quentin ~ " I hope so..." I said with a worried smile across my face...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:24 pm

~Midnight~
I heard them from here since I wasn't toooooo far away. I looked at myself again we may HAVE looked alike, but we were never gonna act the same.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Quentin ~ I sighed and lowered ny head, I thought I was begining to fall in love. But obvoiusly she did not feel the same.. I had reunited the two sisters and a slight smile crept across my face. before disappearing almost as soon as it had appeared. I turned and walked in the opposite direction, my head hung low. " Good Bye...." I mumbled, almost too quiet to be heard

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Very Happy i smiled and I looked at the stallion. "Don't worry about her okay". "She will be fine quintin I know it".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Quentin ~ I sighed, if I stayed things would only get worse between us. " I'm sorry, at least you are reunited with your sister...." I said trotting slowly away into the shadows of the forest..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

~Midnight~
I looked into the water and sighed again. I must leave! I ran out into the forest, leaving my sister behind.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Quentin ~ I walked along a dark small trail. A tear flowed down my cheek...I came to a hill, it didn't look steep but it was wet. I sighed knowing this was the only way down, I started climbing down.

I slipped, tumbling head over heels, the rocks and other thing laying on the floor, struck my head, brusing my eyes. As I landed at the bottom of the hill, there was a loud snap as my left foreleg breaks clean in half...

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 pm

I ran and Screamed. "Quintin!" I yelled and chased the hill running and running. i seen him at the botom and i gracefully stood back and i ran for a head strt and I jumped gracefully how my mane moved with the wind. I landed at the bottom and i wasn't hurt. i looked at him. "I'm.... i'm so sorry". i say sadly and i went to cure and help him.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:22 pm

~Midnight~
Coming down to a cliff I looked down and saw Quentin and...Marical. I the hatred I now had for her didn't matter. I had to help Quentin. I went for it but then stopped. The hatred just took over.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Quentin ~ I gritted my teeth in pain, I couldn't see my eyes were too bruised. I scraped my head along the floor, moaning in pain.....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm

~Midnight~
I couldn't take it any longer the pain he had! I slid down and looking at him. In his eyes panicking. I suddenly passed out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

I had cured him the best way I could and I looked at my sister. I looked at the stallion and I licked his leg and I wanted hom to be cured because i loved him. I licked him again and I had kept licking and looking at him.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Quentin ~ I lifted my head nuzzling her, I dropped it back to the floor. I breathed heavy and shifted my body, trying to make it hurt less. " It work work..." I said in a gruff voice...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 am

~Midnight~
I comforted him by laying on his side. "I love you I don`t wanna hurt you." I whisper. "I don`t...." I got misty eyes. I ran back to land and got this girl named Susain who cured animals. I lead her truck there and she looked down. "Oh gosh." She picked him up and put him in the truck then drove him to her small farm. I followed inside. Incouraging him. "Trust me she`s gonna cure you, and I`m gonna be here all along.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Quentin ~ I moaned in pain, my eyes blurring still.... I heard voices but they were growing faint...." Midnight...." I said low and quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next