Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm

~Midnight~
"Well I gotten flewen here when me and my twin, were sepreated they were planning on selling me but I broke lose." I said and took another small bite of my apple.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Quentin ~ " Ahhh... that explains why you look so alike..." I said, looking at her... " Don't you ever look back and wish you had stayed in captivity...from what I hear it's pretty cosy...But then I have been a wild horse all my life, so... I dunno.." I asked with a shrug..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:41 pm

~Midnight~
"Yes, I do." I agreed. "But, I felt I needed to find out if my sister was alright..." I said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Quentin ~ I smiled, I had to admit it felt nice having someone to talk to... being alone all the time made you feel, angry.. I raised my head looking over her shoulder...her sister was still asleep.. " How can she sleep that long.. ? " I joked

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:55 pm

~Midnight~
I looked over my shoulder and, chuckled. "Well, our mother always used to call her sleeping beauty, and me, early bird." I said and the chuckle turned into a laugh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Quentin ~ I chuckled, " At least she doesn't snore.." I pulled playfully at her ear, when she turned to look at her sister... I galloped a few strides away

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm

~Midnight~
I turned back, and laughed then bolted after him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Quentin ~ I galloped after her, she was pretty quick so I had to go as fast as I could..I skidded to a stop, swinging around and heading in another direction, my muscular leg, pounding into the earth with each footstep...the smallish river was close by, I sped up leaping over it... landing on the opposite bank...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm

~Midnight~
I stopped. And, turned. "Huh?" I giggled, and walked up to the river bank and with one jump I made it over. "Ha!" I said. "Race ya, to the...end of the forest!" I ran to get a head start.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Quentin ~ I watched her jump over she was perfectly balanced, landing with almost no sound... " Ok..." I galloped levelling with her, before pulling away... " See ya later... " I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:29 pm

~Midnight~
"Grr..." I growled playfully before finally catching up. My mother always used to tell me when I raced with the wind I was awsome I was the fastest of all horses. I haven't raced since then but, I had to try to get that out me. Finally, I did and passed him laughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Quentin ~ I was amazed to see her run past me...I looked to my right seing a short cut,I galloped jumping over fallen trees, ending back up in front... I looked behind smiling... as I turned around I went head first into a tree, I fell back on my rump, swaying from side to side... I was sure I could see carrots floating round my head...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 pm

~Midnight~
I smile and laugh as he tumbles onto his rump. "I go and pounce on him laughing until I look into the eyes again...THOSE EYES.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Quentin ~ " That tree moved in my way, honest, I smile.. I gazed into her eyes, I nuzzled her snout....

OOC~ Haha, THE EYES affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

~Midnight~
I smiled and chuckled. "Oh, I truly belevie you, honest." I said and nuzzled his snout back.

OOc-Lolz.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 am

Quentin ~ I smiled, licking her muzzle....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

~Midnight~
I smiled and licked his.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Miracle~
I awoke and streched. I yawn "Uh.... where was I?" "oh". I smile and gallop around to get some air.
I look at the sky and look straight. I chuckle to myself of all the fun I did with my sister. "Wait a minute....she's my sister"."yipee!".
I gallop happily and smile and cheer.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 pm

~Midnight~
I looked over at, Micacle. "The sleeping beauty has finally awaken." I giggled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Miracle~
"hello sister". I smile of enjoyment that you are my sister "yay".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Quentin ~ I stood up watching them, they seemed so happy, and why wouldn't they be, they had just found each other after so long..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

~Midnight~
I pounced back on Quentin again. Even know I said I liked being alone...I was wrong. I was truly in love.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Miracle~
I small and pounce. I see the stallion and smile. "Thank you for helping me".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 am

Qeuntin ~ I smiled as they pounced on me, I was happy for the first time in a long time...I playfully nipped at them, before getting up and running, throwing my head in the air with joy. I knew that if they were sisters then they would be able to outrun me, but it was worth a try..

OOC~ I could bring in another stallion if you wanted....for miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 am

~Midnight~
I run and caught up with, him laughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next