Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 7 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 am

Quentin ~ I sighed, looking at Midnight, I felt the same way when she first left. Just before I fell down the slope.. I sighed and stopped standing still. The rain landing heavily on my back. My mane stuck to my face as I stood there.... " Midnight, I don't want you and me to end..." I said... a slight stutter in my voice...

Bravo ~ I looked at her and smiled, she was indeed a divine mare, " I do like you, yes and you are more beautiful than anything that I have seen walk this earth.." I said, stepping slightly closer.......

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 7 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 am

Miracle~
"Well..... thank you". I stepped closer to him. I looked over and I galloped away so he can chase me and I loved getting chased.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 am

~Midnight~
"I don't either. But the brat doesn't want me to have a thing! She's the one who wants everything! Like....realshionship." I say trotting back the other way
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Miracle~
i look back and then stop. "Nah..." I ran some more and I seen a tree...... full of apples. "Yum...." I say hungrily. I eat a couple and I get full. "Wow that was appititing". I say to myself now for water". I walked to a stream and I drank alot of water.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm

~Midnight~
I walked and trotted into an empty cave with one small sigh. Maybe I'll live here forever. Alone. It's empty AND it's by a beautiful stream.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Quentin ~ I sighed, knowing from experiance, it was better to leave her and let her, make her own decisions, I turned walking away, back to the muddy pasture we had first met.. I looked down at our muddy footprints. A single tear dropped in one of the hoofprints, making a ripple in the water that had started to gather. I sighed looked towards the cave on last time.

I was leaving this time for good, I would be better for both of us, she would find some - one that would love her forever, some one like me. I shook my head my long black mane still sticking to my neck. I looked again at the hoof print hat layt before me, I placed my hoof down over lapping it, making a love heart. Before turning and leaving.

Bravo ~ I trotted over to her, following her..I watched her eat the apples and then drink from the river. I galloped along, seeing the rain dance across her back. "Damn your fast.." I said to her

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 pm

~Midnight~
I travel out of the cave I couldn't take it any longer. I was actually in love! I ran to where I left him. He was gone. "Oh no, Quentin!" I ran to where we first met. I saw a heart and new footprints. I started singing a song for him walking around hopping he would here it for wherever he was. I never told you was the song.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Quentin ~ I heard her beautiful voice, and stopped for a moment , was it my mind playing tricks on me. I raised my head calling out to her, before turning and galloping as fast as I could, my leg felt completly healed...could love really heal....I ran into the meadow and came to a skidding stop, seeing her...I ran to her and hugged her tightly...." I love you Midnight, I love you..." I whispered into her ear..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

~Midnight~
As I finished my song. I saw the horse come towards me. It was Quentin! "I love you too!" I whisper. 'Maybe... I just need to sort things out with my sister...' I think to myself. But right now, I wasn't worried. I remembered how fast he galloped. "Quentin, you ran fast." I said. "But you leg... it was broken." I say.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Quentin ~ As I embraced her, I heard her question.. " I don't know it just didn't hurt..." I said gently, never wanting to let go......

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:12 am

~Midnight~
"Oh...." My voice fainted as I thought.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 am

Quentin ~ I looked at her and lowered my head, " Are you ok...." I said to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:43 am

~Midnight~
"I'm glad your with me..." I say
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 am

~Miracle~
I run and run. "I am so happy:. I say to myself. I feel a rain drop on my muzzle. I look up at the sky. "Wow..... I better find shelter". i run to a empty cave. "Hello...." No reply and I go in". I feel nervous and i a little scared so I look every where and nobody's.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7