Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 5 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 pm

~Midnight~
"Yes! It's me..." I said. Susan went to his leg and started cleaning his wound.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 5 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Quentin ~ I felt soothed as she was there, as the human went near my leg, I leaned up snapping at her... I didn't want her near my leg, I couldn't take any more pain, without passing out., if I passed out, I would die.... I lay my head back down... " Midnight, I don't think I can take much more...." I said, barely audible...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

~Midnight~
"No....no....no Don't go! Please...." I cried. "Let her help you." Susan put a bandage around his leg. "Don't worry boy." She slowly covered all his bruises and wound.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Quentin ~ My breathing shallowed as the human named Susan placed the bandages around my leg.....I opened my eyes weakly and looked at Midnight, there was no way I would be able to chose between her and her sister......I fought the darkness that was trying to end my life......A sharp pain, shot through my chest......I winced in pain...." Midnight..." I mumbled

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:58 pm

~Midnight~
"Yes?" I ask a tear rolling down my cheek.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Quentin ~ The darkness gained strength all the time, and I knew the was only one way to save my life....." Midnight..... I need... you..... to get the....human....you...inject the...stuff.. that will make me go to....sleep..." I panted, every word was a struggle.... " It's the only way, I'll survive...." I said trying to reach her to nuzzle her neck, my head fell back to the ground...the pain shot through my side again, my muscles visabley clenched and I moaned in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm

~Midnight~
"Okay." I whisper. I sadly went to the human and nuzzled her to the sleep shot she grabbed it with a nod. "I guess this is the only thing that will help hiim." She slowly put it in him. Watching his eyes closed I cried laying my head on him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Quentin ~ As the drug took over my body, I fell into a deep sleep. In my dream, I stood up and noticed a dark shadow, it walked towards me and attacked me....I kiced out stricking at his chest, it responded by kicking and my leg. After about 20 minutes of intense fighting, I over come the dark shadow. Returning to the living world, I opened my eyes slowly and look around, slightly panicking. I couldn't see properly yet, but with the help of a cast around my leg and the wall I got to my feet. I panted..... " We did it...." I said, panting still..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:28 pm

~Midnight~
I gasp. "Quentin!" I smile and nuzzled him. "I'm so glad you're alive! I didn't want you to go." I say happily I then nuzzled Susan and I got an apple for Quentin. "Here." I say then turn pawing my hoof on the ground quickly forgetting that but what if Quentin did love me?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Quentin ~ I looked at her and smiled, " I am glad too..." I shook my head, wincing at the pain from my leg. I limped over to Midnight and nuzzled her neck, nickering to the human...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

~Midnight~
I ran out the doors. "Come here...I have to talk to you." I said...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Quentin ~ I limped towards the door, and reached it finally, looking at Midnight... " What's wrong..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

~Midnight~
"I don't know if you heard me in there but...I love you, Quentin." I say. "I just am afraid..." My voice fading away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Quentin ~ I had feeling for her too...but I didn't want to say anything just yet. " Afraid of what...? " I asked, nuzzling her face, I wobbled slightly on my leg

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm

~Midnight~
"If you're in love with my sister too...I had nightmares, Quentin." I said with misty eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Quentin ~ From the beginnning I had feelings for Midnight.. " Nightmares don't always come true.." I said nuzzling her again...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

~Midnight~
"What do you mean? Maybe this one i'm thinking of will...." I say sadly looking down at the ground. He wasn't saying he loved me back maybe he was just waiting to say it to Miracle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Quentin ~ I lowered my head and said... " I love you....." I licked her muzzle..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

~Midnight~
I lifted my head with a smile appearing across my face. "I love you too. The day I met you, I feel in love." I said nuzzling him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Miracle~
I walked by a tree and was so mad and i kept frowning, I hated my sister and wish something bad happend to her and I hated Quintin. I hated both and were very upset.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Quentin ~ I yawned and lay down, sticking my plastered leg out... " I've never been near humans before..." I said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am

~Midnight~
"Yes-huh. You just did." I said and nuzzled him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 am

Quentin ~ I smiled, nuzzling her back before falling to sleep..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 pm

~Midnight~
I happily fell asleep with him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Quentin ~ I awoke, with her by my side and nibbled gently at her mane...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next