Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) Empty The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Miracle~

Breed~Mare
Gender~Female
Looking for~
love (A MIRACLE)The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) IMG_05031
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) Empty i will play

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am

i join bounce

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Uh.... sure but you have to have a a horse no human this post is about a wild horse
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Quentin ~ I wandered around the edge of the meadow, looking for a suitable place for me to rest... everywhere I looked was damp and muddy, I sighed. I wanted to sleep, regain my energies but not lie in the mud...I decided to move to a nearby river.. not to sleep obviously, I lowered my head and took greedy gulps from the crystal clear water, I had a habit of drinking more then I should in one sitting, so I would not have to drink for a while. As I stared into the water, I noticed the a faint reflection as I lifted my head my eyes fell upon the most beautiful mare I had ever seen. I nickered gently alerting her to my presence, after all I didn't want her to be scared of me, first impression are hard to erase. I could have sworn she had fallen from the sky, I had not heard her approach, my senses were incredibaly keen and yet she had managed to stand only a few feet away without me noticing, maybe she was just that perfect..

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) Vggg10

Last edited by Too Late For Mercy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:47 pm

~Midnight~
Two blue eyes appear from the opening I gave a whinny. I looked around the opening way that was just as perfect as..... I didn't know but it was perfect I walked to the nice tender grass and ate nice and slowly. Then...I saw two horses 1. Mare
2. Stallion.
I looked closly at this mare she looked quite famillar like some kind of....friend? I didn't know I had to find out. I trotted in the middle of the river and drank.

(They're twins remember or rp shasphier and it's great for you to join Mercy!)

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) MidnightLady
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 am

(Knock knock knock)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 am

Miracle~
I try not to smile because I am very shy and notice the stallion and mare I give a small snort. It is my way of wavig "hello".
"h...hello.... I'm M.... Miracle" As I say the words I make a small smile. Then once again notice the reflections in the water. The stallion looks like he was clever and strong and the mare looked like a ...... very close friend
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:19 am

~Midnight~
I finally took my last drink from the water then lift my head to notice the mare had spoke, ""Hello." I said trying not to get anyone to notice my egland accent but it didn't come through in this American accent, I sigh and hid my embrassment. "I'm Midnight." I said and looked at my reflection and over to the stallions.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 am

I smile. I guess she was shy also I thought to my self.
"Well.... I'm also shy if you don't mind" Mi...Midnight...'"
"I'm also new in this country" . I say as my heart pounded very slowly in my chest. I feel heartbroken.
"I'm from Europe".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:34 am

~Midnight~
I smile, and chuckle. "No, it's just my accent." I say. "I'm from Engaland." I said and pawed my hoof on the ground looking down at the dirty, dampness I look up slowly and where they could only see my blue crystal eyes then, I stopped.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:17 am

I smile. "oh'. I think that I can met a new a new today i was to scared and shy to ask. No Sad
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:23 am

~Midnight~
"Oh...uhmm....say that again." This mare slightlyconfused me and the truth became a bit clear.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:53 am

Miracle~
I repeat. "I Said Oh". I feel embarrsed that I messed up and all of being rude for not asking the mare If I wanted to be her friend
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 am

~Midnight~
"Oh..." I chuckle, lightly. "I'm sorry I just have a bit keen hearing." I said. "Ya know we look exacly alike." I said and slowly moved closer to her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:18 am

Miracle~
I stand still like a dead animal. "y...yes". I say very nervous. i am much of a loner for the life in Europe. confused
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 am

~Midnight~
"Sad..." I said. "But it's better being a loner." I said and looked at the stallion with a double take then back at the mare. "And a lot more fun." I smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Miracle~
I smile. "Not to my mother". I chuckle. "my mother hates it". I chuckle once again and I look at the stallion but look at the mare. I pretty much
hate it too. I say in my thoughts.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 pm

~Midn ight~
"Oh well think about it..." I say and go graze on some grass.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Miracle~
I gallop from the stream and go in a small feild hungry. I groan as my stomach was empty.
"Ugh... I'm starved". I try to hold in the pain of the same action because this is the same way I felt in Europe.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:05 pm

~Midnight~
I kept eating til' I was to my full satisfaction then I went to my favorite apple tree and lie down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Miracle~
I find a peach tree and munch on some peaches and I smile. "Thank you for.....being a friend". "I really don't have any".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 pm

~Midnight~
I was already fast asleep before the time she said that I dreamed of me and my sister getting tooken away I moved around.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Miracle~
I fell asleep
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Quentin ~ I watched them closely, not saying a word. I flick my ears, picking up every sylabel they spoke..as they rested, I walked around collect fruits and grasses, before leaving a pile infront of them. I then got two pieces of bark, collecting water, and placing it in front of them, when they awoke, the would have food and water... I wandered around before lying down myself, I kept my head up watching out for danger..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 pm

~Midnight~
I then awoke suddenly with food in front of me I stood up and walked to it sniffing it curiously. I suddenly began to eat when I looked up that stallion. "You did all this?" I asked in a shocked chuckle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next