Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Quentin ~ I stood up, before answering in a Very low voice, " Yes, you needed something to eat, you both looked starved.." I shook my coat, getting rid of any dirt that still clinged to me.. I bowed my head to her before,eating some off the grass, still coated with a morning dew..I was very much a gentlemen..

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm

~Midnight~
"Cute." I said and chuckled sarcasticly. But, when I bent down I looked up and looked into his eyes and nothing was stopping me from leaving them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Quentin ~ I smiled, before turning and heading towards the river, I was not going to stop then leaving.. they after all had minds of their own. But if any other stallions arrived and thought these mares were theirs, I would fight, for thier freedom..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:41 pm

~Mighnight~
I followed him quitely so he wouldn't reconize my entrance. Then I went behind him so when he turned all he would see was...me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Quentin ~ As I drank from the river, I thought about my past. I sighed before turning around, slightly shocked to see her so close, I cleared my throat before saying " ummm...Hi "

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 pm

~Midnight~
"Uhh...Hi." I said and looked back, "Did you ever meet her?" I asked turning back. "You know, Marical?" I ask to remind him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Quentin ~ " No I did not..." I replied, " May I ask you name..." I had forgotten to ask...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 pm

~Midnight~
"Mi...Midnight." I said and a small smile appeared across my face.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Quentin ~ I smiled, " Hello Midnight..." I bowed my head again, the muslces in my neck, clearly defined..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:16 pm

~Midnight~
"Well thank you...I didn't get your name either." I said still trying to fit his eyes perfectly into mine.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Quentin ~ I flicked my tail, before answering " My name is Quentin..." I said calmly..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:27 pm

~Midnight~
"Nice name..." I said calmly. Finally his eyes hit mine and I looked into them clearly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Quentin ~ My eyes, drifted into hers, I tried looking away but I was, completed transfixed. All i could do was stare into her eyes....It was like I was under a spell... I shifted my feet, slightly uneasy..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:37 pm

~Midnight~
I smiled, not taking my eyes off of his they were completly, mesmerizing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Quentin ~ My head was screaming to break the hold, I was an easy target... I smiled, blinking slowly..her eyes... her beautiful eyes.....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:48 pm

~Midnight~
I tried to look away plenty of times but then, his eyes gave everything away and now I knew who that mare actually was. My sister. I kept the stare and didn't stop until he would but as I stared I said, "You made me remember, that mare is my sister." I said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Quentin ~ Her voice bounced around in my head, and took at least 15 seconds before I was able to answer.... " Glad I could help.." and yet some how I was still trapped in her gaze...I hadn't noticed I had stepped closer...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

~Midnight~
I didn't say a word, after those words I just seemed to step closer not caring if the damp mud was squishing on my hooves I could handle that later.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Quentin ~ I smiled, as we near eachother..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:26 pm

~Midnight~
I was finally close as I wanted to be, I smile and still looked into his eyes. I took one step closer and my muzzle touched his. I jumped back. "Sorry," I said my exspression a deep embrassment.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Quentin ~ I broke free from the force that was holding my eyes to hers, she had an embarrassed look on her face, " Hehe..."..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 pm

~Midnight~
I giggled lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Quentin ~ My stomach rumbled... " Please excuse me.." I said as I walked over to the apple tree, I reared, standing as high as I could reach for an apple.. I then walked back over to Midnight and split the apple in half...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:24 pm

~Midnight~
"Thank you..." I said, slowly taking the half of apple, and eating it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Quentin ~ " So how did you get here...." I asked, flicking my tail, damn flies are so annoying... I scratched my head against my leg...finally looking back her...she was magnficant..I wondered if they were twins..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next