Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 6 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 am

Miracle~
I stayed mad and galloped to the scene. "You are so mean Midnight! I hate you!" I say angrily. "You too will never make me happy". I came to this country to find love,not to get dumped in the mud and to get heartbroken". "I loved you Quintin and now I think you are a monster and I thought that you would be my Miracle and I thought you was the 1". "But i must have made a mistake of meeting my sister 'cause the truth is that I can never trust her for...... Stealing my heart!" I run away crying and crying that i will never find love. I wondered why. "Why don't you love me Quintin I always loved you and this is how dislove me by dating and loving my sister".
"You can never say you love someone and then run with your sister". "Thats just not cool".
OOC: Is Quintin gonna date Midnight or miracle??
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 6 Empty Re: The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN REPLY)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 am

~Midnight~
I awoke and heard what she said. I got up and galloped to her she needed some sense knocked into her. I finally galloped to where she was. "You know what you didn't have to get upset because it's not always gonna be you who gets chosen, the world doesn't revoulve around you, Mircal." I say and sigh. "If you're gonna be sad about it I-" I stop right there I love him too much to let him go. "I hope you can think about it.." I walk over back to Quentin.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 am

Miracle~
"No i am not gonna think about it I don't need to". "Just get out of my life.." "No body needs you anymore, I surely don't for what you've done".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 am

~Midnight~
I ignored, Marical. She was just a stuck-up! She was fine alone, but she was just tooken over by jelousy and heartlessness. I never care of all the nasty things she says. I would just ignore em' because it wasn't worth neither his or my time.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 am

OOC ~ I'll bring another Stally XD

Quentin ~ I sighed, trying to get up. When you have a plaster cast of one of your legs it can kind of be difficult...I nipped at the cast, it came off after a while and walked to where they were... " I'm sorry..." I said to Miracle..

Bravo ~ I wandered through the woods, my ears pricking to the sound of argueing. I walked over and asked " Is everything ok here..." I saw the stallion hobbling over..shaking my head...

The new person has been looking (ANY ONE CAN  REPLY) - Page 6 23034310

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:37 am

~Midnight~
I sigh and turn back to him nuzzling him gently.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 am

Miracle~
I sigh and I groan "I'm so lonely".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 am

Quentin ~ I nuzzled her back, looking to the stallion...and then back to Midnight... this was so awkward..

Bravo ~ I looked at the mare called Miracle and waited...

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Miracle~
I looked at the other stallion. "Oh...... I will never find love". I cry of sadness.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

~Midnight~
I sigh and roll my eyes oh my gosh she was soooo dramatic!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Miracle~
I wiped away my tears. "Okay..... what is up here". "I wish..... that somebody loved me". "Nobody does though".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Quentin ~ I stood there and looked at my feet not knowing what to do, I looked up and turned around heading back to the barn..

Bravo ~ I snorted at the Stallion.. " Y'know the least you could do, would be to tell her how sorry you are..." I snorted pinning my ears back to him..and turning to the mare named Miracle.. " My name is Bravo.. and I'm sorry you had to deal with such a jerk..." I said, giving her a comforting nudge...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 pm

~Midnight~
"Well - you sound like a bigger..." I stopped and looked seeing Quentin was walking away. I looked deadly-eyed at Miracle and walked away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Quentin ~ I sighed, I really shouldn't have pulled of the cast...my leg was shaking under the strain of my body weight. I had grown fat over the past week, being unable to stand and run about..

Bravo ~ I looked at the mare, giving a look, that meant trouble.... I snorted and looked back at the beautiful mare infront of me...

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 am

Miracle~
I looked at Bravo (Love the name) and I smiled. "Hello..... Bravo I'm Miracle and I think you were looking at me". I smile because maybe he would be my love and not the big loser they call Quintin......and Midnight.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:03 am

~Midnight~
I groan. I felt what she was thinking inside. But why she hated me? Why did she hate me for no reason? I walked away and trailed off into the woods to get away from everyone, to get away from life. Because the truth is, I don't want it. Because my sister hates me and thinks i'm an crimanal just because I LOVED SOMEONE?! Quentin.... is being called a jerk, just because he didn't say anyhing to that over-dramatic Marical? Acting like a 9month year old. I couldn't take it any longer I would have to end my life somehow
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:22 am

Quentin ~ I looked behind me, seeing Midnight trailing of. She seemed upset...I turned trotting after her.. " Midnight.. Wait, where are you going ? " I said, catching up to her...

Bravo ~ I smiled to her.. " Yes I was looking at you..." I said nodding.." Why is such a divine mare, in parts such as these.." I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 am

~Midnight~
I kept trotting with a few tears coming from my eyes. "I can't take this anymore, Quentin. I can't." I said crying a little.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 am

Quentin ~ " Midnight, please stop..." I said wincing inp pain slightly..................

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 am

~Midnight~
I looked back at him with the misty I had when I was kid. "You see how they're treating me! My sister HATES me because i'm in love with you." I whined.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 am

Quentin ~ I looked at her my eyes pleading with her... " So what does this mean, for us..." I asked...my eyes stinging as I tried to hold back tears.." Please don't leave me...Midnight.. Please..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 am

~Midnight~
I sigh. "I don't know, Quentin." I trott to a pond it started to rain hard. I looked at my reflection and sighed again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 am

Miracle~
I smiled and I looked at Bravo and I loved it and I smiled. "Oh.... well you think I'm beautiful don't you and I think thaat you like me or something like that".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 am

~Midnight~
I looked at my beatiful blue eyes. The reflection looked more like my sister. I was in some kind of mirage and I hated that.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 am

Miracle~
I looked at myself and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next