Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 14 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 am

Carlos ~ I opened the cage door, and went to place Angie in there, but I moved my leg just enough for Belle to charge out. I then losened the chains and Angie slipped out of them. I ran into Ash cell and helped her up.

Belle ~ As Carlos, opened the door I charged out attacking on of them, " Normal hey, I told you I would rip you to pieces." I left the lifless body and jumped at the next one. " Help Ash" I shouted to Carlos...

Angie ~ I slipped out of the chains and started attacking also, me and Belle moved with precision and grace, taking down one enemy after the other, our coats stained with blood. We cornered a Hunter, he was scared and holding up his arm. i growled and waited for Ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 am

"thanks" i said and spread my wings and sighed.,,"such a pain, humans are cruel creatures..." i shook my head and walked out carefully and moved some hair from infront of my eyes another attacked from behind and i ducked falling adn kicking him under the chin in a viatl spot straining his neck adn breaking it.." i warned you.. you might have got wise but let me out and your dead" Joker smiled slightly relieved i could still fight and then my wings quickly fell to ashes only the bones left...Joker turned into a card and i grabbed him and the rest of my pack of cards came adn i checked they were all there..."good everyones here..everyone ok?" i asked them all ergently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 am

Belle ~ "Ash....we got one over here..."

Angie ~ I stayed there growling bearing my teeth at the shivering hunter.....

Carlos ~ "Your welcome..." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 am

i smirked and went over i was really in a bad mood now and Joker knew it... "oh well.. perfect time and place"... i picked the hunter up by the neck and pinned him against the wall "learn your place hunter.. sometimes the prey is more powerful that you...if you don't learn that quickly then-" "then what you low life.. your just a group of kids" "explain then how come we can easily destroy this place...we help each other to survive get that in you small mind" he kicked me and i didn;t even flinch.. i dropped him and then slit his throat quickly.."we need to get out of here fast.. and the alarms will go off soon so we can;t go out that way... anyone know another exit?" i asked quickly i was also coated in blood and hated the smell "also i think we all need a bath.. the smell of blood is horrible after all"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 am

Carlos ~ "This way, it leads out the back." I started running down the tunnel.

Belle ~ I followed him down the tunnel, my white coat was now stained deep red. " I think i need to wash aswell."

Angie ~ I stayed behind Ash, Belle and Carlos, we were reaching the end of the tunnel..

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:56 am

Joker turned into a human and kept a close eye on me when we got out i listened around closely and then sat donw exhusted...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 am

Belle ~ I rested aswell, I was tired and the back of my head hurt.

Angie ~ I whistle silently for the horses.

Carlos ~ "That was to close..." I sighed and rested against a tree.

Horses ~ We heard the whistle and ran towards it quietly.. We reached Angie and the others, they looked shattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am

i raised one hand and Joker pulled me to my feet..."how many horses are there?" i asked..."we are all exhusted so i'm pretty sure neither of us can run"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 am

Belle ~ "Five." I said getting onto Blaze, He looked at me and Tira came running towards us, wagging her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 am

"hmm.. we only need four then.. Joker can turn into a card" i said and went ot Apollo "can you give me a lift?" Joker turned into a card and went into my pocket... i hid the bones of my wings back behing my cloak.."we need to get as far away from here as possible before we rest tonight" i said to them waiting for Apllo to answer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 am

Apollo nodded, and waited for Ash to mount.

Belle ~ I spur Balze forwards, and start galloping.

Angie ~ I mount Yeni and start after Belle

Carlos ~ Me and Sparky also start galloping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 am

"thank you Apollo" i said and mounted him quickly following at the back Joker constantly checking on me "honestly i'm find a few scratches never did anyone any harm"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 am

Belle ~ "Where are we Heading.." I asked Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 am

"no idea... somewhere with water i guess" i said and Joker spoke "there is a place where there's a lake.. it's quiet safe since nobody know it.."you talking about near that village again?" "yeah" "well then we should get going i said and galopped into the lead easily picking out the route we took... let's see it shouldn't be too far and it will be about 11 pm when we get there..." i said

11pm... exactly
i jumped off Apollo near a huge lake.. "perfect.. also i spotted a clearing near here and" i said and then suddenly just sat down tired.. Joker turned into a human and laughed slightly "she's asleep again.. as you have proabably noticed she sleep a lot after she has just had a fight.. the time depends on how long for so it might be about an horu this time" he said and picked me up giving me a piggy backas i slept.."follow me i know what clearing she was talking about" he said and lead the way
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 pm

~Endera~
I hopped on Scarlette and spurred her. "Hya!" I said lightly and rode by Apollo, hopping off and sitting by Ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm

when Joker piggy backed me he seemed really nervous as if i would wake up and slit his throat.. truth was i told him not to touch me and he had broken that rule.. he carefully lay me down and my wings wrapped themselves round me to keep myself warm..."about an hour adn she'll be up.. you lot should have a bath and get that blood off it reaks"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 am

Belle ~ Endera arrived and we cleaned our selves up, "I've never killed someone before.. I just got so angry" I said.

Angie ~ I sat next to Belle, " don't worry, if it was not them it would of been you.." I said leaning her head on my shoulder, playing with her hair...

Carlos ~ I got cleaned up and shifted to an eagle and started catching fish, when I was done i had caught about 7 fish, " Well there's dinner...."

Belle ~ " Endera have you ever....killed anyone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:18 am

aout an horu later i woke up and rubbed my head.."ok, where are we Joker?" "somewhere safe that youlead us too.. near the village" "ah of course" i said adn sniffed my clothes and gaged very slightly and sighed adn looked to everyone "i;m going to wash up quickly.. i stink of dried blood adn it's horrible" i said and walked towards the lake and quickly got washed up and then washed my wing bones picking off the dried blood rather frustrated about it.. Joker ran back and grabbed my towl while i changed back into my newly washed dry clothes...i came back before he got back "oi, your too slow" i said and grabbed the towle off him and began drying my hair "i smell fish.. what kind is it?" i asked... Joker then made me sit down and checked my wing bones to see if they were completely cleaned..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Belle ~ As my head rested on my mothers shoulders, I fell asleep.

Angie ~ " Carlos can you carry her and put her in bed please..." I was exhausted all the shifting had taken it out of me....

Carlos ~ " I think it Carp, but it might be trout..and of course angie..." I said as I slipped my arms under Belle and carried her over to her makeshift bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:08 pm

"i've not had fish in a while and Joker can you stop checking my bones.. you keep pricking them your aren't excatly careful" "say the Jester who didn't clean all the blood off" i growled a bitand then just kept drying my hair as he cleaned off the bits of dried blood with a damp cloth carefullly i stayed still since i didnt want to injure myself..."seems like i wasn't the only one who was tired.." "you fall asleep all the time "yeah, so it's in my nature and i love my sleep" Joker laughed and sighed as i dried the ends of my white hair before placing teh towel in my lap until Joker finished cleaning.. i never could wash my wings properly..."ok, now the feathers" i sighed and feathers appeared on my wings and he checked them over pulling out any covered in blood and burning the ashes in his hand.."there we go all done" "at last, shall i keep watch tonight.. i've slept enough and it looks like both.. some are trout and some are carp" i said looking at the fish and Joker crossed his legs and watched...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 am

Angie ~ "What do you want for dinner tonight then.." I asked picking up the fish...

Carlos ~ " I don't mind Angie.." I said walking back over to the others....

Belle ~ I slept, but not soundly, I was having a nightmare. I was fighting others in this dream and using moves I had never seen nor used, like a blast of air knocking them over and using water, and fire and earth.... what was going on... I rolled around on my makeshift bed...

Carlos ~ I turned around and see Belle, rolling around and go to wake her up.... but Angie grabs my arm...

Angie ~ " Don't,... she's training... he father was an Element bender, so naturally she can shift and bend elements, luckily the hunters did not sense that because she had not developed it yet..... but since she has been subject to grave danger.. It has started to develop now.... "

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 am

"so that's what it was.. i had a feeling that something was different" i said and put my towel away and Joker turned back into a card and i put him in my pocket.. "grave danger triggers many things and causes us to evolve in order to survive.. trsut me on this it's annoying that's why i left before..." i said and watched.."if she's evolving we should stay here and keep watch she'll be in more danger than ever now.. i know that much"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 am

Angie ~ " Yes we should she is going to be very vunerable....we need to keep her still though or she might wake and cut her training short... any ideas..? "

Carlos ~ " You know we make a pretty good team, we have a natural born fighter, with creepy cards, 4 shifters of which one can bend the elements, horses that can fight and outrun anyone, exept you ash .... We make a pretty good team..." I said smiling. " Am I glad I changed sides.."

Belle ~ I continued to train in my sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:57 am

"my cards aren't creeepy.. they are alive" i said simply"also sometimes it fails...like mine has several times but usually it's nothing to worry about unless they are seriously injured which i'm sure she isn't since she wasn't the one chained" i said adn watched "joker spread the cards out and keep look out report back if anything happens" i said and Joker laughed and the cards spread themselves out in a 50 metre radius and then 40, 30 and so on... "stagger yourselves as well"i said to them and they laughed and i smiled.."that's that sorted.. it should keep us alert for anything.. they can give off a signal which i can hear and then i'll alert you"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:25 am

Belle ~ I slowly calmed down and opened my eyes. I sat up and looked around..... my eyes were changing colour, from green to a really light blue, " mum.."

Angie ~ " I'm here don't worry sweetie... " I went over to her and gave her a reassuring hug...

Carlos ~ I started making dinner..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next